MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
reporting an issue with chrome. every time a link opens chrome it is stuck with black screen not loading anything. closing the app and reopening chrome makes it work again.

Hi guys!

So, bugs still around on my F3: Chromecast connection is still very poor, drops down or even refuses to connect to devices; the audio issue of not having sound in notifications and calls is also present (I haven't still identified what triggers this). All bugs are usually corrected with a phone restart (eventually they return again).

Phone is definitely snappier than on previous build and the Android auto lockdowns I had don't happen anymore.

As for the layout on the weather app causing the overlap of text, nothing to comment as I already read that is solved for the next build.

Overall, a good build, the bugs still around are easily corrected in a future build.

Regards,
Vítor Correia

Reactions: PIUduck
Since this latest Rom, whenever I share a picture from the gallery it adds the application i choose as a description to the shared picture, so in WhatsApp there is WhatsApp written underneath, in telegram it writes telegram, Bug or Feature? How can i disable this behavior?

7a1acea952c83a36e176f9c803b8eef8.jpg

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

It's the same when you send an image to Viber from the Gallery app. You must manually clear this text before sending.
It seems like a stupid feature of the Gallery app. If you send the same image from the Files app, the name is not there.

Since this latest Rom, whenever I share a picture from the gallery it adds the application i choose as a description to the shared picture, so in WhatsApp there is WhatsApp written underneath, in telegram it writes telegram, Bug or Feature? How can i disable this behavior?

Regards

I have that too, I would also be interested to know if it can be turned off.

Regards

If you do it from the application's own sharing parts, it will not be a problem

Hi. Ringtones and notification no longer works. I can select them in sound settings but i wont hear any ringtones when getting calls and notification sound. Even using custom ringtones also the sound didn't play when getting calls.

It's the same with me on my xiaomi 12 pro, I don't know what to do. Can I install on 23.1.9 dev this rom xiaomi.eu_multi_XM12Pro_V14.0.8.0.TLBCNXM_v14-13.zip so I don't have to format the data

The further course of the battery consumption (#289), it seems to be very good in less usage.

WhatsApp: Maybe it´s a feature, you can delete the app name and set another title or nothing.
@VultureXT I have set a personal ringtone and my phone rings. Don´t know your device.

Last edited:
Reactions: mik101
Mi 11 ultra
Download the updated platform tools tool and extract it to the folder
Download the twrp file, name it twrp.img and put it in the platform tools folder
Then type: cmd in the folder path in the platform tools folder. Put the phone in fastboot mode. Then type: fastboot devices
then: fastboot boot twrp.img
in the command line. Your phone will start in twrp mode. Put the twrp img file on the phone and click the install recovery ramdisk in the advanced section and flash the twrp.img file you installed. And then restart twrp and flash the rom

Reactions: mik101
Hi. Ringtones and notification no longer works. I can select them in sound settings but i wont hear any ringtones when getting calls and notification sound. Even using custom ringtones also the sound didn't play when getting calls.
Apply in theme store

Download the updated platform tools tool and extract it to the folder
Download the twrp file, name it twrp.img and put it in the platform tools folder
Then type: cmd in the folder path in the platform tools folder. Put the phone in fastboot mode. Then type: fastboot devices
then: fastboot boot twrp.img
in the command line. Your phone will start in twrp mode. Put the twrp img file on the phone and click the install recovery ramdisk in the advanced section and flash the twrp.img file you installed. And then restart twrp and flash the rom
I didn't understand this step "Then type: cmd in the folder path in the platform tools"

Regards

Same for me

Reboot in twrp mode and flash the rom again. Keep flashing until it installs correctly. Which rom are you switching to which one? If you are installing eu rom for the first time, after installing the rom, do format data yes from the wipe options.
No im just updating from the last fastboot version so i dont need to format. only problem is that im trying to update it and it keeps keeps saying "failed to mount........apart from that when i go to reboot the device it tells me that no OS is installed on the device and im afraid i will brick my device. so im kind of stuck on recovery now. What do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.