MIUI 14 23.1.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
really? I already downgraded on another occasion and it was not necessary. format data deletes only application data or photos as well? Thank you very much

Reactions: MiBoi9000
there is no way around this and have access to the phone's memory again, even to reinstall the latest version? why twrp can't access phone memory? thanks

there is no way around this and have access to the phone's memory again, even to reinstall the latest version? why twrp can't access phone memory? thanks
You're doing what you want instead of following instructions. We explicitly said that downgrading requires data format, you chose to ignore it because you "already downgraded on another occasion". I don't see what there is to discuss anymore on the subject.

I made a mistake... I corrected the mistake and the phone started working again, I lost all that was years of data and applications necessary for everyday life. the damage is done... nothing to do... I apologize to you for the time I took you, which I thank you very much. Too bad there's no way around this, but it wasn't feasible to wake up in the morning and instead of 100% load having 80% because it spent 20% on standby and not reaching the end of the day... thank you very much

Are you sure your phone isn't defected? You have multiple problems that other Poco F3 owners don't have.
Lmao, i am pretty sure im using my phone by max, 6 hours per day
why do you suddenly have these beliefs or assumptions, if after a year of use, I observe these problems with the firmware FOR developers? or do you think you use your phone 1 hour a day for photos and YouTube, then you are a developer or some kind of experienced person which may suggest these theories? A smart person at least asked if I installed some extraneous modules or if I gave the left applications root rights, so your question is completely irrelevant.
So far, in this thread of the forum, I have not seen a single person who at least often used the phone to find at least some NON-BANAL bugs.

Last edited:
Lmao, i am pretty sure im using my phone by max, 6 hours per day
why do you suddenly have these beliefs or assumptions, if after a year of use, I observe these problems with the firmware FOR developers? or do you think you use your phone 1 hour a day for photos and YouTube, then you are a developer or some kind of experienced person which may suggest these theories? A smart person at least asked if I installed some extraneous modules or if I gave the left applications root rights, so your question is completely irrelevant.
So far, in this thread of the forum, I have not seen a single person who at least often used the phone to find at least some NON-BANAL bugs.
Just for the record I use the phone more than 6 hours per day. If others aren't having the same issues then there is nothing we can do to help you, other than to tell you to format and reflash. You keep using the word developer and getting pissed off when you don't get the answer you want. So how about you post some logs or go away? :emoji_face_palm:

Just for the record I use the phone more than 6 hours per day. If others aren't having the same issues then there is nothing we can do to help you, other than to tell you to format and reflash. You keep using the word developer and getting pissed off when you don't get the answer you want. So how about you post some logs or go away? :emoji_face_palm:
Again, we talked about version for developers (btw there are two versions in this thread, if you didn’t spend two seconds to read with your own eyes), and not abt stable (I have not even pointed out the fact that even in stable original versions of xiaomi firmware there were bugs that only a few people had, but they were fixed sooner or later), in order to assert something and protect your tiny friend, whom you protect like an lawyer, think twice. The same problem with the compass in Google maps was noticed not only by me, but also on other forums, or when the charge percentage stuck in place for several or more minutes. How you got involved in our conversation with him, I have no idea, and
How ridiculous to see a possibly uneducated person who claims that the Chinese weekly firmware can be fully functional.

Last edited:
I use the "twrp-3.6.2_12_v5.6_A12-venus-skkk" version, I can upgrade the new development "roms". But when using all later upgraded versions of twrp, the installation process "rom" failed to stop halfway (but didn't crash the old OS).

Idk if this is too much to ask but is it possible to put additional settings(the access for anc) for redmi wireless in the bluetooth settings?

Try disabling the 5g module in the settings.
It seems to me that this slightly corrects the situation with excessive overheating and autonomy.
According to my feelings, the battery consumption has slowed down somewhat, but I can’t say for sure. While I'm trying different options.
Will give that a try thanks

Has anyone installed the DITING DO 12T PRO rom and can you tell me if the camera is working on this rom? Thank you very much

Hi guys, just a simple question. Today arrived the new update to 14.0.1.0 for Poco F4 Gt. Does this version have implemented the super icons feature or do i have to enable something on the settings menu?

Hi guys, just a simple question. Today arrived the new update to 14.0.1.0 for Poco F4 Gt. Does this version have implemented the super icons feature or do i have to enable something on the settings menu?
How will you know until you try?

It does not work, when i hold on to an app the edit icon button does not appear. So i was asking if there is an option to enable it? Or the version 14.0.1.0 does have the this feature?
Make sure you have the Chinese version themes app. If not, click on uninstall updates from app info. And use the stock theme

Reactions: loren
$ am start -a android.intent.action.MAIN -n com.android.settings/.Settings\$WifiCallingSettingsActivity

has it been deleted or is there another way to find it? (Activity menu)

It's on the devs part. I have no problem with Poco x4 pro 5G.

The intent is crashing settings, so it was likely removed from the settings app by Xiaomi.
I don't use wifi calling because my cell plan is unlimited anyway, but check the alternative way and see if it still works.
no it doesn't, spent 1 hour with career tech support, both came to the conclusion that this is a problem from the side xiaomi, because other poco f3 my friend has with official firmware has no problems .
if factory reset and flash won't help, ig best option choose stable rom than chinese

no it doesn't, spent 1 hour with career tech support, both came to the conclusion that this is a problem from the side xiaomi, because other poco f3 my friend has with official firmware has no problems .
if factory reset and flash won't help, ig best option choose stable rom than chinese
VoWiFi, VoLTE on 4G+ or 5G working flawless on Poco F3 for me.

Install this twrp
Edit: Yes, you can update the phone without formatting.
Hey, I installed/booted with twrp v7.0. After the Installation of the Rom and reboot it is still v6.8 on my phone. Do you have any solution? Mi 11 Venus

Status
Not open for further replies.