MIUI 14 23.10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who see "Hey Google is not supported on this device" when accessing the "Hey Google & Voice Match" settings:
1) Uninstall app updates for the "Google" app.
2) Disable automatic app updates for the "Google" app in Play Store.
3) Install the last working version of the "Google" app (14.38.27) manually:

Don't install any newer version of the app (14.39.xx or newer) for now until Google tends to this issue.

Note: If the "Hey Google is not supported on this device" is still showing after doing the above, just do Clear data -> Manage space -> Clear Google Search Data, then relaunch the app and retry.

Sorry guys but were can i find the changelog?
The github link for the changelog brings me in a page updated to 29 april 2023

Sorry guys but were can i find the changelog?
The github link for the changelog brings me in a page updated to 29 april 2023
Here full changelog go translate
1000000353.jpg

Reactions: xandreasx
Changelog

1. For the latest MIUI release progress, please pay attention to the Xiaomi Community-MIUI Comprehensive Discussion Circle to get the latest MIUI information in the circle as soon as possible.
2. In order to give everyone a better experience, Xiaomi 13 Ultra, Xiaomi 13 Pro, Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi MIX Fold 3, Xiaomi MIX Fold 2, Redmi K60 Pro, Redmi K60 will suspend the release of Android 13 based on September 23, 2023. MIUI development version. The development version will be re-released after the above models are adapted to Android 14. Thank you for your support and understanding.
3. The development version of Xiaomi 13 Pro and Xiaomi 13 based on Android 14 will end testing on September 23, 2023. Development versions will continue to be released after the above-mentioned models are adapted to Android 14. At that time, everyone can update the system to the new release version. Thanks again to the enthusiasts for their support.
4. In order to give everyone a better security experience, the version switch can only be successful when the security patch version of the development version is no higher than the official version. If the switching option disappears or the switching fails, please back up the data to the computer and refer to the flashing tutorial. Thank you for your support and understanding.

A lil off topic, but these days how do you clear all apps cache at once? Is the "wipe cache" from TWRP option? or is not enough? Thank you a lot.

Does someone know if this function is already available? And if yes, where i can find it ?
"The new function has already appeared in China in version MIUI V14.0.10.0. An option has been added that allows the refresh rate to be set individually. Under the new menu item you will see a list of the apps and games that are installed on your smartphone. This means you can choose individually depending on the app which one should always run at 120 Hz."

Maybe a silly question, but I searched and could not find an answer:

Does the EU ROM allow for gestures with 3rd party launchers? Also, is it possible to hide the navigation buttons when using a 3rd party launcher?

Does the EU ROM allow for gestures with 3rd party launchers? Also, is it possible to hide the navigation buttons when using a 3rd party launcher?
It's not a matter or allowing or not allowing. It's a core limitation in how MIUI launcher was programmed.

Those who see "Hey Google is not supported on this device" when accessing the "Hey Google & Voice Match" settings:
1) Uninstall app updates for the "Google" app.
2) Disable automatic app updates for the "Google" app in Play Store.
3) Install the last working version of the "Google" app (14.38.27) manually:

Don't install any newer version of the app (14.39.xx or newer) for now until Google tends to this issue.

Note: If the "Hey Google is not supported on this device" is still showing after doing the above, just do Clear data -> Manage space -> Clear Google Search Data, then relaunch the app and retry.

Thank you so much, this fixed the issue for me!

Reactions: KGVER
I have a proposal. If the developers cannot change the Chinese version of the mi-calendar, maybe they should leave it as is? My events from mi-account are not displayed. Blank calendar. I create events but they disappear.
On Chinese firmware it is excellent.

nope

So you shouldn't have bought a device with a MediaTek SoC. :p These devices are not supported here.

Support for the Mi 13T Pro is on Patreon.
Thank you for the clarification, And there are some features of the processor, do you know?

A see quite a few complaints about the ROM for diting.
And yet, zero logs shared with us.
Igor hello! I couldn't write you a personal message with a question about project support xiaomi.EU , I would like to subscribe or sponsor to support this project, how do I do it?

Igor hello! I couldn't write you a personal message with a question about project support xiaomi.EU , I would like to subscribe or sponsor to support this project, how do I do it?
- double klick on your favorite name
- as example @ingbrzy or @Igor Eisberg
- then you are on their profile site
- click on the "about" tabulator
- then you can see sometimes something like PayPal Donate

After this daily update in the Gallery application, two functions disappeared in the photo editing section (I understand that this may be the result of xiaomi, I just report it and the functions are needed, especially "bokeh")
IMG_20231019_152518.jpgIMG_20231019_153033.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.