HyperOS 1.0 23.11.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Thanks for HyperOS! :)

Anyone else with this bug? Can't see notification icons. I am only seeing colored squares
Xiaomi 14
Yes, I have that issue .. a fix is included in the latest change log (19) but the ROM was taken off the download link to fix some reported issues. Stay tuned for a fixed weekly ROM

mi13 wifi is not available and it doesn't connect to the computer. No cellular data either. There are too many bugs.
There are more problems than the version on the 8th.
I hope for a new release at the earliest. please

Yes, I have that issue .. a fix is included in the latest change log (19) but the ROM was taken off the download link to fix some reported issues. Stay tuned for a fixed weekly ROM
I actually have the rom .19 installed and it is still not fixed. Hoping that it will be fixed in the newly updated rom when it's reuploaded.

Attachments

• 1700664947381.jpg
    1700664947381.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 1700664947372.jpg
    1700664947372.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 262
Which script did you use for downgrade? Also try different USB Ports and cables when flashing..
First I tried this Rom via fastboot Script ,then the last version.
Booth didn't worked,
Using mi flash didn't worked either, now I don't have fastboot anymore
Device is unknown.
If U know somebody who will do authentication flash for 20€ u can pm me

Version of 19th was removed (and still is, just checked) from servers and it is not yet fixed. For now stick to previous weekly HyperOS and wait for the fix of current version.

Do not get confused because Android will still offer this download :)

Version of 19th was removed (and still is, just checked) from servers and it is not yet fixed. For now stick to previous weekly HyperOS and wait for the fix of current version.

Do not get confused because Android will still offer this download :)
So if i have an update waiting in ota, it is a brocken one correct?

Reactions: micv
Thanks for the update, but as some others here a lot of apps not working. Google service crashing. Downgraded to 23.11.8/13/16.
( I tried the Chinese version - it worked fine, but like EU rom much better :) . And to much chinese in that rom )

My phone, X13 PRO.

Anyway thanks for the effort Devs. Keep it up!

Do you restore your data after the Data wipe?
If yes, how do you backuped it?
I do always backup first to Google Drive and Xiaomi Cloud. For SMS and Call log I use "sms backup & restore" app and backup that also to Google Drive. It's some work to get phone back as u had, but still it's not that much work as the Devs use to give us ROM.

I do also backup my homescreen settings first : Settings - Additional settings - Backup up and restore - Mobile Devices - Other system app data - System launcher.

The backup file is located under: Miui -backup-AllBackup - "backup folder" - the file I do upload to Google Drive and reverse this when restoring.

Reactions: rasne
I am on the 1st version on my Xiaomi 13 can we do this update via the latest twrp a14 thank you

I do always backup first to Google Drive and Xiaomi Cloud. For SMS and Call log I use "sms backup & restore" app and backup that also to Google Drive. It's some work to get phone back as u had, but still it's not that much work as the Devs use to give us ROM.

I do also backup my homescreen settings first : Settings - Additional settings - Backup up and restore - Mobile Devices - Other system app data - System launcher.

The backup file is located under: Miui -backup-AllBackup - "backup folder" - the file I do upload to Google Drive and reverse this when restoring.
I do exactly the same incl SMS Backup and Restore App :) Just the Backup of the Launcher I never thought about. Thank you for this inspiration!

Reactions: android_2013
I read the history. Do I understand correctly that OTA updates are not recommended yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-22-21-44-55-877_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-22-21-44-55-877_com.android.updater.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Screenshot_2023-11-22-21-42-26-005_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-22-21-42-26-005_com.android.updater.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 142
Status
Not open for further replies.