HyperOS 1.0 23.11.17/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would more say next stable build. Would be better to rename weekly to dev build... Also it's still beta at xiaomi. So what should happen at google to provide long lasting work for a beta/dev build?
I assume it will work after the first xiaomi and stable version will be released. After then the safetynet will be also stable again
Xiaomi.eu is not official, certified ROM by Xiaomi but a custom ROM.
Also, custom ROMs require unlock Bootloaders.
Every user of the custom ROMs (this or any other) has to be aware of that and must understand the (potential) consequences

Hence no matter is it called Stable, Beta, Dev or whatever, it will never regularly work with Play Integrity, hence with G Pay, Wallet, etc

Previously, Xiaomi.eu used to build-in spoofed fingerprints (ROM pretending to Google's Play Integrity to be another but certified ROM) and that worked for months, even years (previously it was SafetyNet but be aware that SN is deprecated and replaced by Play Integrity). But Google now actively chases and blacklists those spoofs every two weeks, ten days, faster and faster

Xiaomi.eu Stable does even no more include those spoofs since devs can no more rebuild the ROM for 50 devices every ten days to put new spoofs instead of the old, banned ones. Instead, users who want to be able to use Wallet, etc, have to install themselves Magisk (root) and the Play Integrity Fix module for Magisk that spoofs the PI then for them, on all Xiaomi.eu phones, even broader, on all the rooted, modded phones - one, single module and it's single developer (with a community of supporters) against the big G

When Google blacklists his old spoofs, developer in an hour or so replaces the spoofs and updates his module, you simply tick to update the module and reboot, and in a minute you're ready to go, Play Integrity shall pass again

However, it's a question for how long it could go. Google detects the spoofed fingerprints and ban them faster and faster. On the other side, there is only a finite number of the old phone models whose fingerprints are suitable to be used in spoofing

All that is simplified above, but as a minimum to understand what's going on and why

Last edited:
Xiaomi.eu is not official, certified ROM by Xiaomi but a custom ROM.
Also, custom ROMs require unlock Bootloaders.
Every user of the custom ROMs (this or any other) has to be aware of that and must understand the (potential) consequences

Hence no matter is it called Stable, Beta, Dev or whatever, it will never regularly work with Play Integrity, hence with G Pay, Wallet, etc

Previously, Xiaomi.eu used to build-in spoofed fingerprints (ROM pretending to Google's Play Integrity to be another but certified ROM) and that worked for months, even years (previously it was SafetyNet but be aware that SN is deprecated and replaced by Play Integrity). But Google now actively chases and blacklists those spoofs every two weeks, ten days, faster and faster

Xiaomi.eu Stable does even no more include those spoofs since devs can no more rebuild the ROM for 50 devices every ten days to put new spoofs instead of the old, banned ones. Instead, users who want to be able to use Wallet, etc, have to install themselves Magisk (root) and the Play Integrity Fix module for Magisk that spoofs the PI then for them, on all Xiaomi.eu phones, even broader, on all the rooted, modded phones - one, single module and it's single developer (with a community of supporters) against the big G

When Google blacklists his old spoofs, developer in an hour or so replaces the spoofs and updates his module, you simply tick to update the module and reboot, and in a minute you're ready to go, Play Integrity shall pass again

However, it's a question for how long it could go. Google detects the spoofed fingerprints and ban them faster and faster. On the other side, there is only a finite number of the old phone models whose fingerprints are suitable to be used in spoofing

All that is simplified above, but as a minimum to understand what's going on and why
Do you think Google is doing this in an automated way, or is there a Jobsworth dev who is manually watching and patching each time?

It might be worth not fixing them for a few weeks until the dev in charge of that is off with depression or removed from their post due to SIMPing over a 3/10 at the office water cooler.

Xiaomi 14 pro here with dev17 yesterday also google pay failed. My phone is rooted with magisk did install new update of PlayIntegrityFix_v13.9 and everything is working again. Just checked pay and worked
Awesome. Thank you that worked for me too.

I think that what I shall do is what was suggested elsewhere (until the situation is resolved), turn off NFC and put my debit card under the back cover of my phone. Exactly the same will be achieved this way ;). On top of this, Google will not have any record of my transactions - therefore less data of mine for them to sell on.
Works perfectly every time. :D

ShareMe app working well on other devices?

On Ishtar this is doesnt working.

When I wanna send a file to HyperOS based 13 ultra, I can not open the QR page...

Others?

Instagram can't share pic or take a video after that it will just stuck before shareing, Snapchat almost same issue ISHTAR ROM.

Today, due to abnormal glitches, my Mondrian worked completely unpredictably. 23.11.08 first_install_with_data_format. That's the only thing that helped. Except for wallet, good at the moment.
Waiting to another weekly dev is coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josef997
fuxi
flashed 11.27 from 11.8 via fastboot
screen flickering, cant enter to system
back to 11.8

Thanks for the update,
Camera shutter is comes.

I was trying to create short movies. But the video is not working

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-02-07-13-32-406_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-02-07-13-32-406_com.android.camera.jpg