HyperOS 1.0 23.11.27/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you mean he mentioned me in this thread and I have to go to Stable thread to mention him back with a reply? The core is talking about is ONLY THIS WEEKLY BUILD CAN'T WORK WITH LSPOSED.
For sure that some incompatibility from root and/or LSPosed (xiaomi.eu mod) is a broad discussion not only for Weekies.
Anyway FYI - HERE

Hei guys!
First install for nuwa.
Everything works brilliantly! Thank you for the good work.
I think this ROM should be the official one for EU and Global xiaomi phones.
One question:
Is it normal in low light (when the screen is <20% intensity) the refresh rate to stay stuck at 120? It is set to auto,.
If I increase the intensity light manually (>20%) the refresh rate goes back to auto and it's not stuck anymore.
Thanks

For sure that some incompatibility from root and/or LSPosed (xiaomi.eu mod) is a broad discussion not only for Weekies.
Anyway FYI - HERE
I don't use any Bank/RootVerify APP on my Android, the only thing I am concerned about just making sure this ROM works with LSPosed, as the member's reply, if you root, just uninstall everything with Inject, then maybe use PIF for maybe have a chance to pass?

Reactions: Jacometto
I'm not asking for any root support for my device, just reporting that your injected APK solution doesn't works when the device are rooted with LSPosed and asking you to check.
But I just said that I don't provide support for root, that includes LSPosed. You can tinker with your device however you want, just don't involve me.
You claim it's our APK, I claim it's not.

You have to turn on precise location for Xiaomi Home App

Settings -> privacy protection -> location -> approximate location TURN ON

After this you can set precise location for Xiaomi Home App (Permissions -> Location)

And try to connect your camera again
Ok, but when I would like to open a privacy protection, ask me for 4digit PIN ?!

I dont remember that I set PIN.

Could anyone please check Gallery - Choose a video - Three dot - Video compressing

Gallery crash always

Ishtar

Could anyone please check Gallery - Choose a video - Three dot - Video compressing

Gallery crash always

Ishtar
Crashes for me in Fuxi (xiaomi 13)

Oh wait - I just fully closed my Gallery app (force stop as well) and reopened it, now it's working fine :emoji_thinking:

Crashes for me in Fuxi (xiaomi 13)

Oh wait - I just fully closed my Gallery app (force stop as well) and reopened it, now it's working fine :emoji_thinking:
Hi, I also have FUXI... Which ver. do you have that the Gallery works o.k.? Because my, crash from time to time...

I have a problem with setting up the application. The "pause app activity if unused" function, even if I disable it, automatically becomes active again. (Xiaomi 13)

Did a test just now, same behaviour on my Ishtar, gallery crashes as well.
Close, stop and clean full cache and data for Gallery App
Close, stop and clean full cache and data for Gallery Editor App
This solved it for me (i know that some steps not possible, but haven't time to take a look currently)

Close, stop and clean full cache and data for Gallery App
Close, stop and clean full cache and data for Gallery Editor App
This solved it for me (i know that some steps not possible, but haven't time to take a look currently)
That indeed fixed it. Wiped cache and data for the gallery, but not the editor. Thanks.

After update + applied the gpay fix, worked for a few days and now failed again. Very disappointed, I failed to pay in store, now I always have to take my wallet. Such a basic function for Google seems to be impossible to get a permanent fix. Google will get all custom roms killed. This is unfortunate

Phone Xiaomi 13 pro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-09-15-46-43-609_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-09-15-46-43-609_com.google.android.gms-edit.jpg
    510.1 KB · Views: 168
Status
Not open for further replies.