HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my English isn't that good, that's why I'm a bit irritated. I now have 14.0.23.9.18 on my poco f5 pro. Can I simply install this HyperOS version over it, but I have twrp installed, so that was done with the PC. Thank you very much

Hello guys! Installed on Fuxi and I'd say everything is pretty good.
However, I notice that the alarm icon is missing from the notification bar, even when the alarm is programmed.
Is it just my problem? Is this a problem on Fuxi (Xiaomi 13) or on all other devices with HyperOS?
Mondrian is the same. However, I noticed something... (image below)

Attachments

• IMG_20231118_195627.jpg
    IMG_20231118_195627.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_20231118_195408.jpg
    IMG_20231118_195408.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 303
post log from install here..
I was able to solve the problem myself, maybe someone will find it useful in the future, I flashed the official HyperOS 1.0.14.0.UNBCNXM and immediately after using Xiaomi.eu, the smartphone started up and everything works, thank you!

Reactions: Smaritz
Xiaomi 13 Pro succeeded! Thank you all for this amazing work!

Something for reference: From Weekly 9.18, using fastboot, dirty flash (without data format). It took around 4 minutes to reboot (showing the logo).

I didn't have a chance to try Android Auto and Google Pay. Everything else should be fine, including Magisk and LSPosed (Most modules are still compatible, but some are not. This is not related to Xiaomi EU, but just a friendly reminder if you rely on some modules).

One nitpicking: In Settings, "My Device" always shows the "Update" button on the right (meaning an update is available? but I think the 11.8 Weekly should be the latest?) That might be a bug.

Attachments

• photo1700334984.jpeg
    photo1700334984.jpeg
    82.9 KB · Views: 245
  • photo1700334703.jpeg
    photo1700334703.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 212
Reactions: AlexvdHorst
In MIUI it was possible to display owner information on lock screen. After update to HyperOS it's still there, but there isn't a menu anymore to edit it (if I'm right).

Further more lock screen shows degrees symbol with an hyphen (-°). Where does is come from?

In MIUI it was possible to display owner information on lock screen. After update to HyperOS it's still there, but there isn't a menu anymore to edit it (if I'm right).

Further more lock screen shows degrees symbol with an hyphen (-°). Where does is come from?
clear Weather app data..
owner info can be added in the lockscreen editor.. hold your finger on the lockscreen..

Last edited:
clear Weather app data..
owner info can be added in the lockscreen editor.. hold your finger on the lockscreen..
Thank you, but not working. I had weather app deactivated. Now I cleared app data, reactivated the app, cleared data again. But it doesn't work. Degrees icon still there.

In lockscreen editor I can't find the owner info. When I'm in the editor, above appears my actual lock screen (super wallpaper), but without an option to edit. If I scroll down, I can choose other lockscreens with an edit button.

@ingbrzy It seems like super wallpaper is the problem. It's not possible to edit lockscreen when wallpaper is a super wallpaper. If I choose other lockscreens, I can remove the degrees icon and edit owner info.

Xiaomi 13 Pro
Smooth update dirty flashing. Took just 4 minutes

Same problem with the depth in the new Rhombus and Magazine lock screen and difficult to change wallpapers in those themes.

Weather fixed clearing data.

Something really strange, even after giving all the permissions again and clearing data, in WhatsApp is really really slow sending and receiving pictures and stickers. Stucks for like 30 seconds. This happened after update to HyperOS.

Thank you for your amazing work developers .

hi, I installed hyper for mondrian. I noticed that, the device does not go into deep sleep. @ingbrzy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118-211555.png
    Screenshot_20231118-211555.png
    534.2 KB · Views: 293
  • Screenshot_20231118-211605.png
    Screenshot_20231118-211605.png
    529.8 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
There is only one date format 18/11 for lockscreen and not 18.11.2023 or others. You have many options but they appear all as 18/11.

There is only one date format 18/11 for lockscreen and not 18.11.2023 or others. You have many options but they appear all as 18/11.
it is translation related.. report it to your language repository..

Reactions: darki
Read a lot and wonder what would happen when installing via TWRP because encryption is not working on A14.

- Will install work via TWRP?
- Is access to TWRP possible after install?
- Will this change with some future TWRP?
- What are actually the issues to expect when using TWRP?

Just asking because the TWRP method is still explained in the initial post. Maybe remove the TWRP explanation and just mention that it should only be done via fastboot.

Thanks guys like always!

Read a lot and wonder what would happen when installing via TWRP because encryption is not working on A14.

Just asking because the TWRP method is still explained in the initial post. Maybe remove the TWRP explanation and just mention that it should only be done via fastboot.

Thanks guys like always!
If it's like past experiences:
- Yes, it'll install through TWRP once, the first time you update from 13 to 14.
- TWRP is accessible, but you cannot access internal data, as it won't be able to decrypt.
- Possibly, if TWRP updates to support the new encryption method, and is made for your device.
- You open TWRP and cannot access the Internal Memory. It's basically useless.

Just asking because the TWRP method is still explained in the initial post.

Thanks guys like always!
Hi I used ADB sideloading, so since TWRP for xiaomi 14 doesn't have decryption yet you can only do sideloading on it
I just downloaded the zip onto pc, reboot into twrp factory reset, go back to adb sideloading option swipe to confirm sideloading and in CMD
just type in

- adb sideload "the full rom name.zip" or the fullpath+name.zip if it is not in the same path as adb.exe
At least from when I flashed the EU ROM it didn't wipe away my TWRP doing it this way, but again twrp will only be useful for sideloading until decryption module is sorted.

So I took the risk and flashed Hyper OS on mi Mi 13 Ultra. It already had TWRP installed.

The fastboot installation went smoothly, and after a couple reboots, the device is just as snappy. Camera, IR blaster, Wifi, bluetooth, and everything else seems to work.

Now, for TWRP, I can start TWRP (power up + power), but the touch screen doesn't respond so I can't unlock it. I can lock and unlock screen, but nothing else.

Reactions: monsteroflogic
I'm going to install it and tell you about my experience.
At the moment everything is going very well and very fast. Excellent work.
There are small details of the translation into Spanish, but they are not important and I know that you are correcting them little by little.

Reactions: tobas2
Hi, I've mi13 with global rom 14.0.6, I've request the authorization to unlock bootloader, is it possible to install this version? Do you know notice about problem with italian app? Banks, streaming etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.