Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
thanks a lot! The First HyperOS ROM runs pretty nice on X14 <3

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-21-22-05-15-004_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-21-22-05-15-004_com.android.settings.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 261
Thank you, but not working. I had weather app deactivated. Now I cleared app data, reactivated the app, cleared data again. But it doesn't work. Degrees icon still there.

In lockscreen editor I can't find the owner info. When I'm in the editor, above appears my actual lock screen (super wallpaper), but without an option to edit. If I scroll down, I can choose other lockscreens with an edit button.
It's the "Signatur" field in the Lockscreen Editor..(Date>clock>weather>Signatur)

Yes, but as I later said, it's not editable when using super wallpaper.
sorry i don't know.. i don't use super wallpaper..
Just found out that Lockscreen notifications like "Fire TV Remote" Blocks these informations.

Gesendet von meinem 23127PN0CC mit Tapatalk

Does anyone else get WiFi Problems on the Xiaomi 14?
When i am close to the router it's fine but when I am further away it's constantly disconnecting and reconnecting, saying there is no internet connection while all other devices (smart tv, Fire TV, iPhone) which are connected to the same WiFi work perfectly fine.

Edit: I also found that while the phone is in dark mode sometimes in gboard the suggestions bar stays black and in Instagram the heart-, comment- and forward-button is blacked out.

Check out the attached screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-21-23-58-22-819_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-21-23-58-22-819_com.instagram.android.jpg
    678.8 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Reactions: jericho246
Does anyone else get WiFi Problems on the Xiaomi 14?
When i am close to the router it's fine but when I am further away it's constantly disconnecting and reconnecting, saying there is no internet connection while all other devices (smart tv, Fire TV, iPhone) which are connected to the same WiFi work perfectly fine.

It appears to be a problem specific to the Xiaomi 14.

Reactions: 4fun20

It appears to be a problem specific to the Xiaomi 14.
Thanks for linking me to this thread.. good to know that it's a known issue..

Gesendet von meinem 23127PN0CC mit Tapatalk

Am I the only person having issues with notifications (I haven't seen any reports from others so far)? They don't appear for many different applications (Messenger, Whatsapp, Gmail, etc). All of them have Autostart in the background enabled (something that wasn't enabled in MIUI 14), but it doesn't help. I noticed new (? - at least I don't recall that in MIUI) setting, that may influence the notifications - please see the screenshot. The problem is, when I disable it, it is enabled automatically the next time I check.
Best regards
Even though I cannot confirm any missing notifications as such on my end, there are definitely a few things that drive me nuts about the notifications behaviour in A14:

- The permanent (aka persistent) notifications do not really persist since A14 - not only this is the intended behaviour, but these defaults cannot be overwritten by user even on purpose!

- Some notifications repeatedly fall under the 'unimportant notifications' spoiler for no apparent reason. The 'reset notifications importance' under Developer settings has basically no effect and there seems to be no way to set per app notifications importance now.

- I'm pretty much sure that at least one notification today went silently when it wasn't supposed to. Not blaming ROM for this one however, there are might be one thousand other reasons for that on the table

Ah, and by the way... One of the most widely promoted features of Android 14 notifications (it'd be pretty much safe to say Android 14 in general) would be, probably, the Notifications history - seems to be missing in the HyperOS or am I overlooking something?

我 find when my xiaomi 13 pro battery no power caused turn off, it will let my phone cannot open system normal(keep reboot untill it auto reboot to recovery mode), need to use first install.bat reinstall system again then can be normal.

Is it me or update for xiaomi 13 ultra is buggy? Still no dedicated slider in sound volume for notification sounds even though in hyperos / android 14 there supposed to be one, fingerprint animations customization does not work, a lot of untranslated parts in settings, stutter with some animations, system update status in settings always says "update available" but there is no update

Should there be a mention about MIUI 15 - ex. HyperOS 1.0 (MIUI 15) as many people will be searching for it :emoji_thinking:

Is it me or update for xiaomi 13 ultra is buggy? Still no dedicated slider in sound volume for notification sounds even though in hyperos / android 14 there supposed to be one, fingerprint animations customization does not work, a lot of untranslated parts in settings, stutter with some animations, system update status in settings always says "update available" but there is no update
Besides the system update status and not everything being translated, it runs pretty great on my 13 Ultra. Fingerprint animation works fine and the stutters went away after multiple reboots and using it for a while. Keep in mind this is only the first build based on HyperOS, so it won't have everything included yet and won't run perfectly.

Reactions: Sepheroth
Status
Not open for further replies.