HyperOS 1.0 23.11.8/13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi 13 Pro succeeded! Thank you all for this amazing work!

Something for reference: From Weekly 9.18, using fastboot, dirty flash (without data format). It took around 4 minutes to reboot (showing the logo).

I didn't have a chance to try Android Auto and Google Pay. Everything else should be fine, including Magisk and LSPosed (Most modules are still compatible, but some are not. This is not related to Xiaomi EU, but just a friendly reminder if you rely on some modules).

One nitpicking: In Settings, "My Device" always shows the "Update" button on the right (meaning an update is available? but I think the 11.8 Weekly should be the latest?) That might be a bug.
Update: Android Auto works. Google Pay (Wallet) works. Thank you team again for this amazing thing!

So I took the risk and flashed Hyper OS on mi Mi 13 Ultra. It already had TWRP installed.

The fastboot installation went smoothly, and after a couple reboots, the device is just as snappy. Camera, IR blaster, Wifi, bluetooth, and everything else seems to work.

Now, for TWRP, I can start TWRP (power up + power), but the touch screen doesn't respond so I can't unlock it. I can lock and unlock screen, but nothing else.
Did you came from stable,and did you do a dirty flash in fastboot,update_rom - without data wipe? No problems or bugs so far? How is the Drain?

Last edited:
For those who care, benchmark bascially the same compared to A13/Miui14.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-18-22-38-31-687_com.primatelabs.geekbench6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-22-38-31-687_com.primatelabs.geekbench6.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2023-11-18-22-37-14-243_com.primatelabs.geekbench6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-11-18-22-37-14-243_com.primatelabs.geekbench6.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 204
Did you came from stable,and did you do a dirty flash in fastboot,update_rom - without data wipe? No problems or bugs so far? How is the Drain?
From stable. Dirty flash in fastboot. I had my control center icons rearranged. Apart from that, and as far as I saw within the last hour, everything else remained. TWRP doesn't work anymore, so there's that. Battery drain? it's been only an hour so I can't comment anything concrete.

Reactions: kriszut
Hello everyone
Anyone have tested the Magisk?
Root is possible?
What about the Magical hide?

So I took the risk and flashed Hyper OS on mi Mi 13 Ultra. It already had TWRP installed.

The fastboot installation went smoothly, and after a couple reboots, the device is just as snappy. Camera, IR blaster, Wifi, bluetooth, and everything else seems to work.

Now, for TWRP, I can start TWRP (power up + power), but the touch screen doesn't respond so I can't unlock it. I can lock and unlock screen, but nothing else.
this is my problem too. anyone with TWRP working after flashing?

Hello everyone
Anyone have tested the Magisk?
Root is possible?
What about the Magical hide?
I've tried flashing KernelSU through fastboot, Magisk, I even added KernelSU with Android Image Kitchen to the original boot.img, I don't think there's a way to root yet

Reactions: monsteroflogic
"Storage encryption in TWRP does not work on Android 14 so we recommend to use fastboot method"
They said that, my TWRP is working but it's useless without storage access
TWRP is designed for Android 13. HyperOS installed successfully. For Android 14, only one decoration this A13 TWRP.
(in my opinion)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.