HyperOS 1.0 23.12.11/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have installed this version on my Xiaomi 14 Pro and so far things are looking good.
Can you explain me how you have been unlocked your bootloader? I can't when I try in the developer options say: "can't unlock go to mi community and request to unlock the device and try again"... Maybe I'm doing something wrong

Igor Eisberg

Hmm. This function is available on my Xiaomi 12 (Cupid).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-16-55-02-744_com.xiaomi.misettings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-16-55-02-744_com.xiaomi.misettings-edit.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: KGVER
Can you explain me how you have been unlocked your bootloader? I can't when I try in the developer options say: "can't unlock go to mi community and request to unlock the device and try again"... Maybe I'm doing something wrong
You're not doing something wrong. Xiaomi changed the rules and basically made it impossible for people outside China to unlock the bootloader. For now, the only option to unlock the bootloader is a paid service as far as i know.

Hy! Which version do you have? Which is your region?
Language Czech/English, Regions tested: Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, England. This feature is still present.
I was doing a clean install. No restoring "settings" from backup.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-17-18-54-597_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-17-18-54-597_com.android.settings.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 115
Even though I enabled "extended power menu" from developer options, there are only binary options.

My system : xiaomi.eu_multi_INGRES_OS1.0.23.12.11.DEV_os1-14
That's what happens when you mess with system apps, in your case it's the System UI Plugin.

Igor Eisberg

Hmm. This function is available on my Xiaomi 12 (Cupid).
Weird, I don't have it then.

Xiaomi made it necessary to be a level 5 developer to unlock the bootloader. To be level 5, you have to be a citizen of China. Only way I know around this to pay someone to unlock the bootloader for you.
It was therefore a fortunate decision of mine to ask my supplier in China to (unlock and) install the global ROM before sending the phone. My phone therefore arrived already unlocked.

Im Sorry that im new to this stuff.. Just wanted some Help. Thats all.
I understand, but forum life would be so much better, if people were able to read or would take the time to read. The beta ROM threads would only half as full, if people would do this or use the search function to find an answer for a question answered already multiple times.

For you: Disable "Adjust text and background automatically" in dark mode settings.

Refresh rate is not adaptive between 60-90-120 Hz, like previous version.
It is always 120 hz on Xiaomi 13

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-20-22-45-28-515_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-20-22-45-28-515_com.xiaomi.misettings.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 120
one dull question, for daily usage including work apps like outlook and teams should i stick with miui 14 stable release or can i use weekly hyperos build?

one dull question, for daily usage including work apps like outlook and teams should i stick with miui 14 stable release or can i use weekly hyperos build?
Weekly HyperOS build is a beta ROM, so you have to expect some issues. For me it's working stable, but some users have problems with crashing apps, so you have to run some adb commands. If you want a "really stable" ROM, wait for HyperOS stable ROM.

I'm gonna upgrade my Diting. What do I need? Can I just dirty flash from MIUI 23.10.15, or do I need to clean flash? Are there any compatible TWRP, and which version is it?

Hello, I am making the change from stable to hyperos (poco f4 gt).

In stable, Google Pay was solved with an APK that was updated every few days.

Does it work the same on hyperos? The threads I see from PlayIntegrity Fix are already 1 month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.