HyperOS 1.0 23.12.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 ultra has Gallery Crash issues. It did not happen on previous HyperOS weekly roms. I tried to clear gallery and editor data, but still got this problem.

Why is no one answering me on this issue?
When I connect my USB cable, no options appear, but two system notifications (spanner) appear:
1) USB debugging connected (Touch to disable)
2) USB for file transfer (Touch for more options) - which could be the options you are looking for.
If no notifications appear, then you could have notifications switched off.

When I connect my USB cable, no options appear, but two system notifications (spanner) appear:
1) USB debugging connected (Touch to disable)
2) USB for file transfer (Touch for more options) - which could be the options you are looking for.
If no notifications appear, then you could have notifications switched off.
How do I turn on these notificationsHow do I turn on these notifications?

On xiaomi 13 pro after the update the battery began to discharge very quickly, 1 hour ±20% of the battery charge. but now the gallery does not crash

How do you handle the weekly Google Wallet fix updates? I'm my case in order to make it compliant I'm doing the following steps:
1. Install the fix
2. Clear cache + data for Google Wallet
3. Clear cache + data for Google Play Services
4. Clear cache for Google Play
5. Reboot
It works, but I have to add card to Google Wallet every week. It's there any other way?
Regards
is this method working after Magisk Root?

On xiaomi 13 pro after the update the battery began to discharge very quickly, 1 hour ±20% of the battery charge. but now the gallery does not crash
Try accubattery it can collect much more exact data on usage/drain and the apps. Read their websites especially the bit about Xiaomi

Reactions: Iain_B
How do I turn on these notificationsHow do I turn on these notifications?
Try 2 things....from Developer options "Revoke USB debugging authorizations"
Unplug and replug cable accept the authorization and see if the option pops up.

If not again from Developer Options change "Default USB configuration" to File transfer

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: ahmetyasinakturk
I am having difficulties pairing my suunto watch to phone (using Ishtar). It takes too long or no connection at all. I had to restart Bluetooth. Today morning I had similar problem on my car. It seems some Bluetooth glitch. No big problem though.

I forgot to ask, why is it that when a call comes on messenger in the form of sound or video, the phone does not indicate it? There is a sound that I have a call, but I cannot see who is calling and whether I want to accept the call or not. approx. This has been going on for 3 months, I thought some update would solve the problem, but so far it doesn't seem like that

what is the latest patch for the functioning of google wallet applicable to this rom... there are several methods... I updated from beta xiomi.eu to beta hyper os without wipe full, but the wallet app closes... I tried deleting the app data but nothing... thanks and merry Christmas

Amazing battery life on this ROM running on Mondrian! Merry Christmas to the Devs and thank you for this awesome ROM.
1000001738.jpg

Reactions: carlito bahsoun

tobas2

ivill said

I ask out of curiosity. Why don't you use the Mi calculator? I think it's even better.

Google calculator error:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-25-11-28-25-796_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-11-28-25-796_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    954.7 KB · Views: 125
Merry Christmas!

Nuwa here, seems all ok except gallery that keeps crashing a few sec after opening any photo, happens 99% times.

Tried incoming call and all ok, no reboot that someone had that bug..

I update xiaomi 13 successfully from miui to hyperos, but i can't resize icons and notes won't sync.
P.S. Icons resize is under Wallpaper & personalization menu in Settings , not in homescreen

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-25-13-13-35-677_com.miui.cloudservice-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-13-13-35-677_com.miui.cloudservice-edit.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Ishtar here, flashed via fastboot (I honestly care less and less about twrp, since even the A14 version 9 times out of 10 doesn't decrypt), all went well.
Today I took several 50Mp photos, even with RAW, so all above 30Mb, gallery this time didn't need to be cleared together with editor. If the app crashes again I'll report back. Nice work and merry Christmas!

P.s. The "detecting layers" bug is still present, for everyone that might wanna know. I know that it's a known bug so we'll just have to wait some more :)
Update on my post from yesterday: gallery started to randomly crash, so I adb shell pm clear gallery and media editor and as usual it worked, no more crashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.