HyperOS 1.0 23.12.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Iam still at MIUI 14 from Xiaomi.eu and want to Update to hyperOS. I have twrp. Is it possible with a Update or do i need to wipe the Phone?

Does someone have good Tool to Backup everything and restore? Tooks me so long for the configution.

I have the Xiaomi 13.
Thanks for you help

Hello, I would like to thank the developers for your hard work. The rom works great and I haven’t encountered any errors so far; the only drawback I can mention is that it is partially translated into the language Spanish mostly in the settings and I find a mixture of things written in English-Spanish; fortunately, I have no problem since I understand both languages.

~ Poco F5 Pro (Mondrian) clean flash via fastboot.
I very much agree with you on the Spanish translation.

Reactions: tobas2
The Google package installer has not been working since the first version. Since it is a system application, it is not possible to uninstall and install the working version. Can you provide support in this regard?

Reactions: mdfkz
Hi all,
Iam still at MIUI 14 from Xiaomi.eu and want to Update to hyperOS. I have twrp. Is it possible with a Update or do i need to wipe the Phone?

Does someone have good Tool to Backup everything and restore? Tooks me so long for the configution.

I have the Xiaomi 13.
Thanks for you help

Honestly if you're happy with how you got everything set up right now I would just leave it.

As far as I know you'd have to do a full format when flashing if coming from any other ROM. That is ALWAYS the rule.

Even Mi Mover doesn't work yet, so copying your previous configuration is going to be difficult.

Last edited:
Honestly if you're happy with how you got everything set up right now I would just leave it.

As far as I know you'd have to do a full format when flashing if coming from any other ROM. That is ALWAYS the rule.

Even Mi Mover doesn't work yet, so copying your previous configuration is going to be difficult.
Since it is an update you can flash without formatting data. I never did it and had never problems. Merry Christmas

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

Hey people please any of you know how to unlock the bootloader (Xiaomi 14pro) ... Chinesse ROM, I can't with the notifications delay or simply not show any of them... :( I can't because says "please go to mi community to apply for authorization and try again"

• Wow
Reactions: katerpanne
I am having difficulties pairing my suunto watch to phone (using Ishtar). It takes too long or no connection at all. I had to restart Bluetooth. Today morning I had similar problem on my car. It seems some Bluetooth glitch. No big problem though.
Definitely there is a problem with Bluetooth. It connects to car, I can listen to media but no phone calls available. I guess I need to go back to stable ROM since it is important for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-26-00-51-06-920_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-26-00-51-06-920_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 130
I do adb command but still crashing..
adb shell
pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
pm compile -f -r cmdline --secondary-dex com.alibaba.aliexpresshd
exit
Fix aliexpress crash please

This is already a possible solution by xiaomi.eu. Would they have a fix for this problem, don't you mean it would be already included the ROM or would be written somewhere in this forum?
They cannot perform magic or are responsible for all problems, especially the ones they don't have to caused.

Reactions: katerpanne
Is anybody else experiencing huge battery drain on Xiaomi 12 (Cupid)? 80 to 14 percent, 1 hour and 21 minutes screen on time, light usage.

Reactions: Tookie84
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas everyone

Is anyone still having wifi problems and wifi outages? In NUWA it is not solved with clean installations, changing the router, etc. I honestly don't know what to do but in the end I'm always using data because the Wi-Fi is impossible to use with continuous outages. I have even changed routers and tried other networks.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-36-23-980_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-36-23-980_com.android.chrome.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-35-31-378_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-35-31-378_com.android.chrome.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-35-14-814_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-35-14-814_com.android.chrome.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-32-02-257_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-25-23-32-02-257_com.android.chrome.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas everyone

Is anyone still having wifi problems and wifi outages? In NUWA it is not solved with clean installations, changing the router, etc. I honestly don't know what to do but in the end I'm always using data because the Wi-Fi is impossible to use with continuous outages. I have even changed routers and tried other networks.

Thanks
Does the symbol in the top-right disappear when it drops out, or does the connection just go, with the Wi-Fi symbol remaining?
My Wi-Fi remains perfect the whole time.
Likewise, someone earlier said that AliExpress keeps on crashing. Mine app also works perfectly.

Edit: I see that the connection still shows, but the connection just drops. How about a computer on the same network, both wired and wireless?

I have nuwa - without any rooting. I have not had to do any clean installations since I first installed these ROMs in September. I have used a mixture of both Fastboot and TWRP updates, ie. I still have the original data from September. (But I stll do my back-ups!)

Last edited:
My device is a XIAOMI 13 Ultra Ishtar 512GB, I did the first update (3.11.8) over MIUI 14 STABLE and I didn't have any problems with the following updates. However, after the last two updates (3.12.11) and (23.12.18), using the second space makes the cell phone completely unstable and it is practically impossible to switch normally between the first and second space.
If I restart the phone and don't open the second space, everything works perfectly, but after opening the second space the phone becomes unstable.
Can anyone tell me what could be going on?
Thanks in advance.

Of course, with terminal
Yes, the corresponding script is included and works perfectly fine.
is there any instructions and scripts? i cant find. i ve dowloaded adb, allowed usb debugging but terminal doesn see my phone
upd: made my laptop to see phone, unpacked rom, run script "update". something loaded loaded, and at the end terminal window closed and my phone was still on fastboot. tried to reboot and now it cannot turn on. continuously rebooting
upd2: after second flash it rebooted automatically and now works. tnx to all

Last edited:
Hello everyone and thank you to the Xiaomi.eu developers who are doing an excellent job. I own the Xiaomi 13 Ultra Ishtar running Miui 14 stable. Quick question for them, is a Xiaomi.eu stable version of HyperOs planned soon please and if so, how long will it take for you to make it available to the community? Happy holiday season to everyone.

Reactions: Butch7
Status
Not open for further replies.