HyperOS 1.0 23.12.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people please any of you know how to unlock the bootloader (Xiaomi 14pro) ... Chinesse ROM, I can't with the notifications delay or simply not show any of them... :( I can't because says "please go to mi community to apply for authorization and try again"
A paid service seems to be the only way for now, as far as I know at least. I'll link a thread about it below where some users used a particular service. Not saying or suggesting to use that, just as information for you.

Please help. My 12t pro bricked while update with unstable cable connection. My phone cannot turn on now. And no any display when I connect the power cable. I have try to press the power button over 10 sec, but no any respond. What can I do now ?

Please help. My 12t pro bricked while update with unstable cable connection. My phone cannot turn on now. And no any display when I connect the power cable. I have try to press the power button over 10 sec, but no any respond. What can I do now ?
Why did you use a unstable cable, that was asking for a problem... Did you adb devices / Fastboot devices to see if pc can detect it?
Next time maybe try updating via OTC and twrp

I don't know the cable unstable before the phone bricked. Now my phone cannot turn on, so that the pc cannot detect anymore. Any short cut key can I try ?

I don't know the cable unstable before the phone bricked. Now my phone cannot turn on, so that the pc cannot detect anymore. Any short cut key can I try ?
Power button + volume up to get into fastboot mode...

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

The cell phone reports problems on other Wi-Fi networks, no other cell phone I have has these problems. I have tried resetting network settings, changing routers, reinstalling the system clean, restoring the system, etc. My NUWA model is the global one. The wifi suffers cuts or indicates that you have no internet connection. The point is that this error does not happen at first and after a few days it happens again, it does not have a common error pattern.

Thanks

Is anybody else experiencing huge battery drain on Xiaomi 12 (Cupid)? 80 to 14 percent, 1 hour and 21 minutes screen on time, light usage.
Yes! I'm experiencing huge battery drain! 80% to 40% 2 hours! It was just browsing and 10 minutes game (Clash Royal).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-26-10-53-52-113_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-26-10-53-52-113_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Reactions: armin_olat
Yes! I'm experiencing huge battery drain! 80% to 40% 2 hours! It was just browsing and 10 minutes game (Clash Royal).
If you go into Settings / Battery, and tap on the graph line where the battery goes down fastest, you can see underneath what is consuming the greatest power. You should then be able to make the necessary adjustments to minimise power consumption.
I always have Battery saver on, but make my own adjustments.

I dont use battery saver, I dont want to use it! I'm just browsing and 10 minutes game. There are not stucking software or hardware. The previous rom was better then this. I feel if this is worse!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-26-11-32-28-894_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-26-11-32-28-894_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    415.8 KB · Views: 100
May I ask you all
I flashed HyperOS DEV 23.12.18 on my Xiaomi 13PRO!
Currently I can't open Suspend execution for cached apps.

Go to Developer Mode Settings
Find "Suspend execution for cached apps".
The default value is "Disabled", change the setting to "Enabled", the system will ask to restart, after restarting, go back to the setting again, it's still "Disabled".

Does anyone know how to enable tombstone mode?

Gboard crashing when u make screenshot with activated clipboard option (not every screenshot, sometimes), I also attached log, can someone test and accept issue?
Screenshot_2023-12-26-14-03-37-726_com.google.android.inputmethod.latin.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-26-13-34-03-609_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-26-13-34-03-609_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    753 KB · Views: 53
Reactions: gotty
I'm agree, my ishstar dying so fast
Yes. I should not use the phone, it is dropping the percent so fast.. I dont understand.

MIUI battery saver on several application

On 11.8 I have 5 hours SOT with 2 SIM Card.

Now I have 3 -3,5 hours. Very bad. I am going to put the trash the phone.

How do you handle the weekly Google Wallet fix updates? I'm my case in order to make it compliant I'm doing the following steps:
1. Install the fix
2. Clear cache + data for Google Wallet
3. Clear cache + data for Google Play Services
4. Clear cache for Google Play
5. Reboot
It works, but I have to add card to Google Wallet every week. It's there any other way?
Regards
I just update the apk, with no boot and any step, and it works

hi just heads up mine has bricked too i used same cable i do for my flashing and my wont even show in edl mode or anything completely dead hope you find a solution

Nuwa is working excellent

Using 4G with energy saver, SOT 13h

Anyone who has reduced SOT compared to new be aware that Xiaomi battery loose health surprisingly fast. On mine it is now at 84% (~4080mAh of 4820mAh) after 9 months of intensive everyday use.

Last edited:
Reactions: hewlett2008
I dont use battery saver, I dont want to use it! I'm just browsing and 10 minutes game. There are not stucking software or hardware. The previous rom was better then this. I feel if this is worse!
If that's the area that you are looking at, then you need to look at why AliExpress and Chrome have such a high percentage, eg look at the permissions, autostart, battery saver for those apps, etc. It is of course your choice if you do not want to use the overall battery saver.
You also need to look at what happened just after 7 am that started the heavy drain.
How often do you clear Recents, run Cleaner, Boost speed, (general housekeeping) etc?

Reactions: Viennui
Use accubattery app to get exact statistics on your battery and the drain, read their website
But nothing else changed
Thanks for letting me know. I'm glad I'm not the only one. It just loses so much battery during sleep. I managed to get around 3 SOT on a full charge yesterday, usually I got around 5:30 before HyperOS. No new apps, no changed habits, nothing. I checked with accubattery too and it shows nothing out of the ordinary.
I hope this gets adressed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.