HyperOS 1.0 23.12.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: it's Resolved.
Anyone else have issues with copy and pasting causing apps to hang or crash? I am using SwiftKey though.
Device: Xiaomi 12S Ultra (thor).

Last edited:
Has anyone figured out this issue (google calculator not working) in the meantime? Thanks.
I have, sort of, on my Ishtar 13 Ultra. I downloaded version 8.3 from APK mirror, and that works fine. Just don't update it to the newest version from the play store, or it'll crash again.

Reactions: ssszzz
I find this latest update to be the best or among the best for battery.
The best was the first build.. This last one is terrible.

With the first build I have 5-5.30 SOT. And have 4% battery.

With the last build with 1:30h SOT I'm on 33% battery.

This is not good.

I dont know maybe a wipe dalvik cache or something could help with this? Btw I dont install TWRP because others has lot of issue, I only fastboot update..

Anyone has issues when connecting calls the quality suddenly goes down? But if someone connects you its fine.

This is not good.

I dont know maybe a wipe dalvik cache or something could help with this? Btw I dont install TWRP because others has lot of issue, I only fastboot update..
You chose the way of weekly updates. BETA updates. And be prepared for bugs, increased power consumption, apps crashes, etc. in every weekly build.

So, send reports to Xiaomi, do what a beta tester should do.

Or use stable ROMs (MIUI at this moment) and don't run ahead of the locomotive.

This is not good.

On Nuwa around 12 - 13 hours SOT with last build...

• Wow
Reactions: Atomhuzat
You chose the way of weekly updates. BETA updates. And be prepared for bugs, increased power consumption, apps crashes, etc. in every weekly build.

So, send reports to Xiaomi, do what a beta tester should do.

Or use stable ROMs (MIUI at this moment) and don't run ahead of the locomotive.
Ok, I think that everyone can write his own experience about the latest ROM from week to week.

Maybe if someone read this, and wanna keep his phone by good battery, may not update this ROM and bless us to write this experience..

Or everyone should shut up and lay down because this is only a dev ROM?!

I would send reports to XIaomi, but where?

Hi, i have a problem with receiving notifications, tried to givwe all needed rights to all applications, but hopless, i recieved the only i'm taking thebphone and unblock it. Have you any ideas... ? Eve dont receiving them onvmy Xiaomi watch s1...

Hello everyone! Why can't I turn on the HD audio function in the Developer settings? Is the ROM built that way (XM12 CUPID)or is it because of me? Thanks in advance!

Ok, I think that everyone can write his own experience and bess us to write

because this is only a dev ROM?!

Maybe just use the version that works best with your phone, it is no requirement to update.
If you go with the newest build, you can take part in the process and leave feedback.
The Devs give a lot of effort with experience no one here can match. They don't ask for a single monetary unit for this effort. Maybe give them a payment that supports them to spend more time on the development.

Reactions: Mario1944

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-28-15-06-45-826_com.digibites.accubattery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-28-15-06-45-826_com.digibites.accubattery-edit.jpg
    312.2 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: hewlett2008
Maybe just use the version that works best with your phone, it is no requirement to update.
If you go with the newest build, you can take part in the process and leave feedback.
The Devs give a lot of effort with experience no one here can match. They don't ask for a single monetary unit for this effort. Maybe give them a payment that supports them to spend more time on the development.
I'm just tell to the others

devs always working hard, everyones know this, and my storytelling not blaming on devs. Just an info.

and it is of course embarassing reading others they have 10-12h SOT .. and we only have 3-4h.

strange.

Last edited:
On fuxi fonts suddenly stop change and i can use only default one now. It won't let me change status bar from themes too.

Since battery life is terrible on my Xiaomi 12 after installing Hyper OS, I'm thinking of clean flashing Miui 14 Stable. Can I just download the latest Miui 14 Stable and flash it with data format via fastboot?
Thank you.

I'm just tell to the others

devs always working hard, everyones know this, and my storytelling not blaming on devs. Just an info.

and it is of course embarassing reading others they have 10-12h SOT .. and we only have 3-4h.

strange.
My 13 Pro (NUWA) had also a good battery life 12-13 hours is no problem
I updated every Time with TWRP and Clean both Cache.

So, here's what I just tried:
- closed all apps in recents
- via adb, adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery and com.miui.mediaeditor
- adb reboot

Then, on the phone, long press gallery, info, permissions, gave location permissions. Disabled "disable permission if not used" by tapping on the left, not actually on the toggle (tapping the toggle apparently doesn't work well).
Then went to apps, searched for "editor" and gave permissions for media and audio.

For now, it works. Will update trying every 2-3 hours to see if it holds.
Update on gallery, unfortunately it did work for like 24hrs, and then today it crashes again when selecting a single picture. I've seen others post their log, so it's a matter of time before devs solve the issue.

Reactions: tcphong
What?
From xiaomi.eu MIUI to xiaomi.eu HyperOS? If that's what you mean, then yes.
Be specific next time if you want correct answers.

Confirming that the Gallery crashing issue is present on the Xiaomi 13 (fuxi).

I was the one who posted the original clear data adb commands. These seem to only work as a temporary solution on this ROM.

Last edited:
Reactions: gotty
Font can't change anymore, supericons can't apply, status bar not working too (fuxi). All they worked in the beginning , but suddenly they stopped.

Hello, in this update Igor mentions that this option was corrected:

"Adjust text and backgrounds automatically"

I also heard that he mentioned a type of patch for this fix, does anyone know what this patch consists of? The thing is that for my version of rom this patch does not exist, so i need know the way for patch my phone

Status
Not open for further replies.