HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, it worked like a charm on Xiaomi14Pro. Flashed latest TWRP - for some reason it would not accept my pattern, just clicked cancel then and it went to the menu. Then went to Wipe / Advanced Wipe and just wiped Dalvik/Cache ART and rebooted system and the things that didn't work before started working again =)

Reactions: tobas2
Twrp updates !
Don't forget to "flash both slots"

You need to use the correct commands for your particular phone otherwise Recovery may not install or work correctly.
Check the correct commands for your phone here.
(I know because I previously used the wrong command, and although TWRP installed, it did not work correctly until I used the correct command!)

Reactions: KGVER
Did you first_install.bat? Did you factory reset?
Have you tried to apply the fix again/ did you check if the SMS permission is on ?
This is how I made the First_install.bat file? . I didn't do too many factory settings. I went back to the older version and everything works. I will wait for the next update. Thank you for your interest

Thanks, it worked like a charm on Xiaomi14Pro. Flashed latest TWRP - for some reason it would not accept my pattern, just clicked cancel then and it went to the menu. Then went to Wipe / Advanced Wipe and just wiped Dalvik/Cache ART and rebooted system and the things that didn't work before started working again =)
Nice! Glad to help :)

Reactions: Johnny_R
I know the green dot notification issue has been mentioned previously, but before I switched to the eu rom I could at least touch the green dot and it would show a toast saying something like "You won't get app behaviour notifications during this session any more". I don't have this functionality present on the xiaomi eu rom (houji), I simply can't touch the green dot. Even weirder, it disappears when taking a screenshot but not when recording the screen.

I talked to a shennong user and they said they have never seen the green dot at all. So I'm wondering if I got the houji green dot because I restored locally a china rom backup and this messed up somehow how it is meant to work.

Last edited:
I know the green dot notification issue has been mentioned previously, but before I switched to the eu rom I could at least touch the green dot and it would show a toast saying something like "You won't get app behaviour notifications during this session any more". I don't have this functionality present on the xiaomi eu rom (houji), I simply can't touch the green dot. Even weirder, it disappears when taking a screenshot but not when recording the screen.

I talked to a shennong user and they said they have never seen the green dot at all. So I'm wondering if I got the houji green dot because I restored locally a china rom backup and this messed up somehow how it is meant to work.
I am a shennong user with xiaomi eu latest version and green dot is always there (does not respond to touch same as the other icons), if open the quick settings menu green dotsometimes it has app name which is accesing sensitive data at the precise moment, and if touch it goes to a screen named "app behavior records" with the apps now accessing sensitive data, like location, camera, mic, apps installed, etc. and the history of today/previous days. I really don't care about the green dot but if there will be an option to disable it I most probably will do it.

Not sure if it is a bug, earlier notification did not disappear after clearing the notification in it when there is another notification by the same app which was not listed under "earlier notification". Clearing that notification also clear the blank "earlier notification"

Also anyway to disable the earliest notification separation? Or just isn't useful in most cases.

On Ishtar
Screenshot_2024-01-04-07-05-38-331_com.miui.home.jpg

hmmm, hello forum!! on 14pro i dont have that option at all - "Pause app activity when not in use" - . Device specific?
I dont see this option under the app info/settings/permissions, but going to phone settings-privacy-privacy dashboard or permission manager and selecting a random permission you know the app you want to modify it has, then select this app, go to "see all app permissions" and touch this text, , then go at the end of this screen and there it is "unused app setttings"- "Pause app activity if unuse" with the toggle to enable or disable it.

Reactions: KGVER
Hello all. Does the mentioned:
CHANGELOG

System
Fix - Low volume for regions conforming to the CE marking

Is the dreaded low Bluetooth sound fixed, depending on the region?
What does "CE" means?

Thank you
CE is an European Conformity, an EU Standard. EU is known for restricting Low Volume on Bluetooth devices for Safety Purposes and Compliance.

I found that "ARcore" cannot be installed, which also affects the extended reality navigation of Google Maps.
Even if the ARcore apk is installed, it still cannot work.
219949.jpg

219950.jpg

The phone is 12s ultra

No more Crashes but Xiaomi Notes not synchronising, SMS not working which is very important for some Apps for Security reasons. Tomorrow I will erase all Data and Install the latest Version.
I am back to version 1.0.23.12.13.DEV with first install. Everything works fine again. I will wait for the next version because I had so much problems with the latest build.

I am a shennong user with xiaomi eu latest version and green dot is always there (does not respond to touch same as the other icons), if open the quick settings menu green dotsometimes it has app name which is accesing sensitive data at the precise moment, and if touch it goes to a screen named "app behavior records" with the apps now accessing sensitive data, like location, camera, mic, apps installed, etc. and the history of today/previous days. I really don't care about the green dot but if there will be an option to disable it I most probably will do it.
Oh, I've realised why this other user might not have seen the dot: he probably wasn't running any background location programs like I do.

This notification is important, tells you which app is accessing your location.
It's been designed by idiots. I voluntarily use a background location tracking app, which I specifically remove battery/background limits so it works 100% of the time. The result is I see the green dot 100% of the time. And this masks whatever other shady apps might be doing, since they get masked by the one I want to use. Xiaomi fix could be easy: let users whitelist apps from appearing in the green dot, just like you can whitelist apps for background execution or notification app starting.

Also, I was thinking that even if disabling the green dot misfeature is impossible, maybe it could be hacked to be invisible? Somewhere on the ROM there might be a file that contains the graphic used for the green dot in the top right corner of the screen. Maybe eu devs can find it and change its color from green to transparent? That would effectively disable the feature in most situations (app behaviour would still appear in the notification shade).

Reactions: Jon_Nieve
I have an issue that crashes the system and my only option is to factory reset. I have added a link to a video showing this problem at the end of this post.

VIDEO of the issue HERE: https://streamable.com/dg7z4r

So, if the phone is in English (US), and i install Facebook and FB Messenger, it all goes smoothly.
But if the phone OS is in Romanian, i can install FB and FB Messenger, but the first time i launch it, the OS crashes, and i can only reboot the device or shut it down. After reboot/shutdown, the OS remains broken, and only option is to go to Recovery and factory reset the phone.
IF i install the apps in English (US), and launch them in English (US) for the first time, initially it sends me to the lock screen, but then it's usable, and i can change the OS language to Romanian, and it works well. I tested about 60 other popular apps, and it does not exhibit this behavior, only on FB and FB Messenger.

Anyone else been able to replicate this issue?

Russian Russian, I'm not sure that there is Russian here, since I'm not familiar with the languages of other countries, tell me can I use this firmware for my Xiaomi k 50 ultra, which was made as a 12t pro in Russian?

Hello forum ! Just a simple question friends .. is this the normal blur of control center and notifications panel?

or did i change a toggle somewhere without noticing it..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-04-13-15-24-153_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-04-13-15-24-153_com.instagram.android.jpg
    863.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot_2024-01-04-13-15-31-175_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-04-13-15-31-175_com.instagram.android.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 143
Hello forum ! Just a simple question friends .. is this the normal blur of control center and notifications panel?

or did i change a toggle somewhere without noticing it..
Settings-Display-turn off advanced textures. I reckon that's the toggle you changed

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Redvex67 and KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.