HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galery fix for me: Titanium Backup has the possibility to delete the data. I have the pro version and root. So don't know if it is possible also with the free version. Works fine since then.

Reactions: hewlett2008
For now, everything is working fine with me, only some things are not synchronizing. The phone is 13 pro nuwa.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-30-09-56-43-189_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-30-09-56-43-189_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 217
I apologise for my dumbness, but if ROM is delayed for shennong, how people installing it and writing about it here?

Galery fix for me: Titanium Backup has the possibility to delete the data. I have the pro version and root. So don't know if it is possible also with the free version. Works fine since then.
Update: galery and galery editor data deletion is recommended ;) it then initialize all pictures and videos again.

As above, Gallery forces close after about one second. Fixed (temporarily?) with the adb commands.

Is it possible to put the adb commands into an apk file so that if Gallery start playing up, we can just run the apk file? At the moment, the adb commands can only be run when connected to a computer (for me only when I'm at home).

RUN ADB in Fastboot Right?
No - just connect the phone via USB. Go into the command prompt in the adb folder, and run - adb devices - to check first that the phone is properly connected.
Edit: what I should also have mentioned is that you should have USB debugging enabled under Developer options.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waker
On Fuxi each new version gets better and better, fluidity and functionality, regarding the gallery, executed the ADB commands as written in the first post and the problem seems to have been solved. I will give updates on this.

@ingbrzy Hello! Is Mondrian also delayed? The release status table doesn't say that, but I don't see the zip file in the SF folders. Thank you and your team for all the work you guys do!

Has the play certification/Google wallet thing been fixed?
I've seen so many things about this I don't even know where to start trying to fix it

Reactions: Pindarm
can you point us to the solutions in there ?
There is no solution except the one with running adb commands. If you still have problems with gallery crashes and the adb commands are only a temporary solution for you, you will have to wait for an official fix from Xiaomi.

Reactions: Fabien Cohen
Status
Not open for further replies.