HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all. Does the mentioned:
CHANGELOG

System
Fix - Low volume for regions conforming to the CE marking

Is the dreaded low Bluetooth sound fixed, depending on the region?
What does "CE" means?

Thank you

Every time I do a clean install and the result is always the same. Does anybody else have the same problem with the 14 Pro?
I also had this problem during the first installation after the bootloader unlock. The solution was to reinstall the original CN ROM and then reinstall xiaomi.eu with First Install.

How is the adb command?
Look in the second post in this thread

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk

Hi, Xiaomi 12 Cupid. Everything working well. Installed this morning. It's the first time I've needed to apply the adb command. After it everything is fine.
Thank you

Xiaomi 12 still disappears notifications from the lock screen and from the always on display

Reactions: c4rdix
Yes, it works. Thanks
No problem! Also if any dev seeing this, this solution was found in version 23.12.18 when "Gallery: Fix - Extracting subjects from photos and changing the background behind them features were missing" was added, so i think this could be related.

I think they missed uploading the file to Thor (Mi12s Ultra), because it's listed, but I couldn't find it in the repositories.

I updated Ishtar on the global version of the 13 Ultra via fastboot - lots of apps crashing, basically all of them, as the home screen never loaded properly, just the loading sign.

Fixed with the ADB command, and it now works fine. I've done all Hyper OS updates so far and have not had any crashes before so not sure what caused this one.

Only annoyance was my app icons went back to the default you'd get on a clean install. So, I had to re-add and re-organise my apps in the order I like them.

Only annoyance was my app icons went back to the default you'd get on a clean install. So, I had to re-add and re-organise my apps in the order I like them.
Same for me (fuxi). In past I had the crashes one time, there I didn't have to reorganize the home screen.

Also, this time I didn't have the possibility to open settings and enable USB debugging because the crashes came immediately and persistent. Wiping cache/dalvik cache made it possible for me.

Reactions: nexuseth
On cod warzone I I have graphical errors.
It was worked fine on miui 14 but I don't know it's a android 14 Hyper os or just the latest updates.
f3045d97568d50ae6c7f09a4e98a88b3.jpg
691b2f93e37fde960f27c10f3359e1bc.jpg

From a Mi 12T Pro

K60pro after upgrade, the entire system keeps crashing, even after running FixAppCrash.bat scripts and adb commands.
Is there any solution? Thanks alot

Hello,
Fuxi here gallery still crash.
Already done
"adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot"
but it requires root (I'm on kernelsu) otherwise fail with error for no permission.
Of course cache/dalvik/package_cache deleted I do this every week.
No problem with gpay in the 3 last release and I don't use any module in kernelsu
Temperature on lockscreen still show 0° (yes delete data/cache and it's never winter in Rome :))
These are the big issues for me, It's daily driver I use my phone for work, so this is nearly to be a stable release.
Thanks for the good job!

Reactions: Marcoman777
K60pro after upgrade, the entire system keeps crashing, even after running FixAppCrash.bat scripts and adb commands.
Is there any solution? Thanks alot
Did you do it with enabled USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings)?

Hello,
Fuxi here gallery still crash.
Already done
"adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot"
but it requires root (I'm on kernelsu) otherwise fail with error for no permission.
Of course cache/dalvik/package_cache deleted I do this every week.
No problem with gpay in the 3 last release and I don't use any module in kernelsu
Temperature on lockscreen still show 0° (yes delete data/cache and it's never winter in Rome :))
These are the big issues for me, It's daily driver I use my phone for work, so this is nearly to be a stable release.
Thanks for the good job!
You don't need root for running these adb commands. Enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings).

Did you do it with enabled USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings)?
yes, enabled USB debugging, I did.
The last time I upgraded to version 23.12.4/9, crash also occurred and was successfully resolved using the cmd command. But this time it still crashes after running the command.

Status
Not open for further replies.