HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, enabled USB debugging, I did.
The last time I upgraded to version 23.12.4/9, crash also occurred and was successfully resolved using the cmd command. But this time it still crashes after running the command.
I don't think there is a difference, but in past the adb command was the following. They changed it with today's beta ROM. Give it a try.

Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --secondary-

I don't think there is a difference, but in past the adb command was the following. They changed it with today's beta ROM. Give it a try.

Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --secondary-
Yes, I noticed the change too

Same for me (fuxi). In past I had the crashes one time, there I didn't have to reorganize the home screen.

Also, this time I didn't have the possibility to open settings and enable USB debugging because the crashes came immediately and persistent. Wiping cache/dalvik cache made it possible for me.
I managed to close the app errors and get onto the settings to enable USB debugging, then ran the command and all working ok now.

First of all, thanks for your work, again. Really appreciate you guys.
Updated this morning, everything is working nicely, as far as I see. But I got error messages during install via TWRP, even though system starts normally afterwards, I am curious what it means and how I can fix this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-30-07-49-27.png
    Screenshot_2023-12-30-07-49-27.png
    198.1 KB · Views: 154
First of all, thanks for your work, again. Really appreciate you guys.
Updated this morning, everything is working nicely, as far as I see. But I got error messages during install via TWRP, even though system starts normally afterwards, I am curious what it means and how I can fix this.
Everything is fine. No worries.

Screen time permanently showing 1hr 18min left. Xiaomi 12S Ultra. Anyone else facing same issue? Latest update doesn't fix the problem.
Have clear data on the battery system app.

Attachments

• 1000047606.jpg
    1000047606.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
My phone is Xiaomi 12T Pro. After updating to the version released on December 25th, a nightmare began. All applications have stopped working, and to make matters worse, I am unable to open the Developer Options in the settings. I cannot enable USB debugging to input that command. Furthermore, both Wi-Fi and mobile data are not functioning. I request assistance from anyone who can help.

My phone is Xiaomi 12T Pro. After updating to the version released on December 25th, a nightmare began. All applications have stopped working, and to make matters worse, I am unable to open the Developer Options in the settings. I cannot enable USB debugging to input that command. I request assistance from anyone who can help.
Wipe cache/dalvik cache and try again. I wasn't able to enter settings as well, but this helped to get into settings.

Xiaomi 12 I think if The battery usage is still bad! The Youtube is lagging randomly on WIFI and Mobil Data !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-30-16-22-17-625_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-30-16-22-17-625_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    635.5 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: armin_olat
Is it normal when running
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --full
Some of the apps shown - failure?
Example: GMS and xiaomi.bluetooth shown failure

When running adb it gives me the error "adb.exe: no devices/emulators found" how can I solve it please
And if I run "fastboot devices" if it recognizes the connected device.

CHANGELOG

System

Fix - Low volume for regions conforming to the CE marking
Fix - Network positioning failure in some scenarios

If some apps are crashing after update (it is a random issue, therefore OTA is not pushed):
Download "adb.zip" and extract it on your PC, then run "FixAppCrash.bat".

or run manually in cmd

Code:
adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline --full

If Gallery is crashing for you, run these adb commands
Code:
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot
Xiaomi 14 pro crashing after update

Mondrain dirty flash back to 12.18 from 12.28, basically just turn my phone to a video player, sim card not detecting wifi is not scanning, lots of crash notifications pop up

Xiaomi 12 I think if The battery usage is still bad! The Youtube is lagging randomly on WIFI and Mobil Data !
Sure it's a build error? If I google youtube lag there a mass of entries. I use brave browser with youtube. The app itself is a crap and only usable with premium (or revanced).

Mondrain dirty flash back to 12.18 from 12.28, basically just turn my phone to a video player, sim card not detecting wifi is not scanning, lots of crash notifications pop up
Thanks for letting us know. I'm pretty sure you will find the solution. The only thing needed to fix app crashes is the ability and the determination to read. Just to read. In best case the second post. Or the whole thread where this problem has been discussed.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm pretty sure you will find the solution. The only thing needed to fix app crashes is the ability and the determination to read. Just to read. In best case the second post. Or the whole thread where this problem has been discussed.
I go too fast didn't read properly, thanks ill try it later

Thank you xiaomi.eu for the last update of the year!

It was all crashing on Xiaomi 14 pro, then ran the command suggested in post 2 and now seems everything is working fine.

I had to restore launcher from backup as it cleared all my settings and apps from home screen.

Happy new year for everyone!

hello, app bank REVOLUT crash with this.

Happy new year for everyone....

And thank you for the work.

Capture bug.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.