HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your brain is missing...

first of all the link on the first page of the post is missing... second of all who are you?? I don't think we know each other! Who do you think you're talking to? I hope they ban you for a comment like that....because even if you put the twrp links in the other post you have no right to insult people. among other things, say something true since the link is missing on the home page

first of all the link on the first page of the post is missing... second of all who are you?? I don't think we know each other! Who do you think you're talking to? I hope they ban you for a comment like that....because even if you put the twrp links in the other post you have no right to insult people. among other things, say something true since the link is missing on the home page
I don't want to interfere, this is your dispute. But you are registered here since 2016 and you still don't know the thread rules or the fact that post like yours about missing ROMs aren't desired.

I don't want to interfere, this is your dispute. But you are registered here since 2016 and you still don't know the thread rules or the fact that post like yours about missing ROMs aren't desired.
The guy is right,there no links for Thor in the main post.

Just back to 12.28 after run the crash fix everything fixed, no other crash currently, not sure is the “run in background won't work” from the previous update fixed but haven't have that problem yet will put a few days and see how

The problem is that the rom is not missing... only the link to the rom is missing...

I guess I am lucky but I don't see any crash on Ishtar, except gallery. Maybe I should play with the phone more.

After using these codes:
adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot

It gives me this error, Solution?:

Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 9859 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.gallery
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.clearApplicationUserData(Unknown Source:549)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runClear(Unknown Source:117)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:1135)
at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:24)
at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:149)
at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:28)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:109)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:39)

After using these codes:

It gives me this error, Solution?:

Exception occurred while executing 'clear':
java.lang.SecurityException: PID 9859 does not have permission android.permission.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA to clear data of package com.miui.gallery
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.clearApplicationUserData(Unknown Source:549)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.runClear(Unknown Source:117)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerShellCommand.onCommand(Unknown Source:1135)
at com.android.modules.utils.BasicShellCommandHandler.exec(Unknown Source:27)
at android.os.ShellCommand.exec(Unknown Source:4)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onShellCommand(Unknown Source:24)
at android.os.Binder.shellCommand(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.onTransact(Unknown Source:149)
at android.content.pm.IPackageManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:28)
at com.android.server.pm.PackageManagerService$IPackageManagerImpl.onTransact(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Unknown Source:109)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Unknown Source:39)
Then you didn't enable USB debugging and USB debugging (security settings).

Reactions: KGVER
SHENNONG Xiaomi 14 Pro, dirty flash via fastboot.

After the update, no SIM detected, and everything is crashing. No GMS working.

Can't open developer settings because configuration app crashes.

Last edited:
SHENNONG Xiaomi 14 Pro, dirty flash via fastboot.

Wipe cache/dalvik cache and try opening settings again. Worked for me.

Wipe cache/dalvik cache and try opening settings again. Worked for me.
I deleted dalvik/cache ART and reboot. Now some apps are crashing but I have service and now I can open developer settings.

Now I am running the FixAppCrash.bat

Edit: everything working now.

SHENNONG. This happened:

-SHENNONG Xiaomi 14 Pro, dirty flash via fastboot.

-2nd try, dirty flash via fastboot. Still the same.

-Wipe just dalvik/cache ART and reboot to system. Now some apps are crashing but I have service and now I can open developer settings.

-enabled USB debugging

-run FixAppCrash.bat

-reboot

Now everything is working.

Last edited:
Reactions: ntlkr and KGVER
Screen time permanently showing 1hr 18min left. Xiaomi 12S Ultra. Anyone else facing same issue? Latest update doesn't fix the problem.
Have clear data on the battery system app.
Yeah, I have the same issue also on 12s ultra but at 6h 12m

installation without problem on fuxy everything works perfectly super smooth rom
but still the worry of the gallery!! but I think someone here will find a lasting solution to this problem
thank you to the whole team for your great work

Status
Not open for further replies.