HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mondrian OS1.0.23.12.28.DEV update is completely ****ed. All the core services including Google Services crashes and many apps won't even open. The OS is completely unusable. I had to reflash 23.12.18 just to have my POCO F5 Pro function normally.

I downloaded the zip file three different times on my laptop which downloads the zipped folder fast and I didn't interrupt the downloads or download anything else at the same time. So it definitely is due to a corrupted zipped folder. It is definitely the update itself

The Mondrian OS1.0.23.12.28.DEV update is completely ****ed. All the core services including Google Services crashes and many apps won't even open. The OS is completely unusable. I had to reflash 23.12.18 just to have my POCO F5 Pro function normally
In second post you would have found the solution for app crashes..

Reactions: jericho246
Works wonderful here on ISHTAR. Even the adb to get the apps not crashing. Thanks again for the wonderful job you guys do.

Works wonderful here on ISHTAR. Even the adb to get the apps not crashing. Thanks again for the wonderful job you guys do.
Nuwa - no root.
The same here. I ran the - FixAppCrash.bat - this morning which sorted out the Gallery force close. Gallery is still working fine. I have not yet made any payment with Wallet, but that should be working as well. So all's good that I can see.
Thanks Devs!

Can confirm the FixAppCrash.bat fixed all the issues I was having with the Mondrian release (without it all the core services were crashing and the device was basically unusable/extremely unstable)

Xiaomi 14:
Can't connect to WiFi or Mobile.
adb.zip doesn't fix it.
Had the Same + a lot of other issues in all previous HO ROMs.
The only way, for me, to not get it was to use the ...first_install...bat Script.

Last edited:
Hello,
Fuxi here gallery still crash.
Already done
"adb shell pm clear com.miui.gallery
adb shell pm clear com.miui.mediaeditor
adb reboot"
but it requires root (I'm on kernelsu) otherwise fail with error for no permission.
Of course cache/dalvik/package_cache deleted I do this every week.
No problem with gpay in the 3 last release and I don't use any module in kernelsu
Temperature on lockscreen still show 0° (yes delete data/cache and it's never winter in Rome :))
These are the big issues for me, It's daily driver I use my phone for work, so this is nearly to be a stable release.
Thanks for the good job!
Hi bro! What kernel are you using? Can you inbox me the link?

I am now getting the error: "adb: inaccessible or not found" when using ADB

Never mind, just removed adb from the command and it worked :/ very weird.

"adb reboot bootloader" didn't work.

"reboot bootloader" did.

i have a big problem. My 14pro startet imidetly in fastboot at start. I need a fatsboot rom. please help. EDIT find one

Last edited:
Issues on my xm12pro still exist
- miui notes app is not syncing with xiaomi cloud
- google vpn toggle in control center not working correct and not shown in statusbar bar on homescreen. Other vpn icon also not shown in statusbar.
- Screenshots getting darker on dark mode with activated "Automatically adjust text and backgrounds"
- Security app : still writes that there is an Security Problem because there is an update , so i get not 100% score

Reactions: Jonson
first time i'll make a rating over all in mondarian no problem at all just did the crashappbat and there is no more problem fixed all the issue but my question is do i have to run it everytime i restart?

Xiaomi 12 cupid solve the problem with notifications that disappear from the lock screen...

first time i'll make a rating over all in mondarian no problem at all just did the crashappbat and there is no more problem fixed all the issue but my question is do i have to run it everytime i restart?
No, restarted multiple times when rooting my phone nothing happens, just once you'll have to run that

On fuxi gallery is still crashing, can't sync notes, can't change fonts, supericons and status bar from themes.

PS, Cleaning all data of Themes app make it possible to change fonts and supericons, but not status bar.

Last edited:
For a weekly is amazing on ingress. Battery almost last twice than MIUI14. I used to have a sot of 3-4h max. Now it is 6-7h from 100 to 15%

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone else is facing this issue with Messenger on HyperOS. It works fine for a while but then suddenly all bubbles look like this and the phone needs to be restarted to work properly.
feb77f1f1fab5acddc8f9f2c9fd9ef35.jpg

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: healer99
Status
Not open for further replies.