HyperOS 1.0 23.12.25/26/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to have the same issue with Whatsapp notifications on fuxi - even if the battery is set to no restrictions, app is pinned in recents and has PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission, I only receive new messages when I manually open the app. Is someone else facing the same behaviour?

first time i'll make a rating over all in mondarian no problem at all just did the crashappbat and there is no more problem fixed all the issue but my question is do i have to run it everytime i restart?
so if I understand correctly you just have to type "FixAppCrash.bat" as the adb command line? THANKS

so if I understand correctly you just have to type "FixAppCrash.bat" as the adb command line? THANKS
Nope. It's either one or the other. If you don't want to manually run the commands in adb shell, then download and extract the zip file, open the folder and just double click FixAppCrash.bat
All other requirements still apply, eg. Connect your phone with usb cable and have USB debugging enabled

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: KGVER and saf.oda
Having issues updating Mi Music and Mi Video for some reason after i converted to Hyper OS. Anyone have the same issue? Anyway to resolve this??
You are not supposed to update system apps. If they are visible for you in play store, then it's a play store issue.
On xiaomi.eu ROM never try to update system apps by yourself. They get updates only with flashing a newer ROM.

Reactions: moskito99
You are not supposed to update system apps. If they are visible for you in play store, then it's a play store issue.
On xiaomi.eu ROM never try to update system apps by yourself. They get updates only with flashing a newer ROM.
Thanks for tip. Will just let them be then.

You are the one with Ishtar, who has "never" problem. :D

How much SOT you have?

How do you update the ROM? Fastboot or TWRP?
Oh, but I do have issues. What I always mean with no issues, is with installing the update, and in this case with the app crashing many are having. I do have the gallery issue and the "Android system intelligence not responding" error popping up multiple times a day. But they are all in the known issues, so I don't write them down here. SOT depends, usually around 6,5 - 7 hours, except for the previous build. That only gave me around 5 hours. I always install through fastboot.

Reactions: darki and Iain_B
Oh, but I do have issues. What I always mean with no issues, is with installing the update, and in this case with the app crashing many are having. I do have the gallery issue and the "Android system intelligence not responding" error popping up multiple times a day. But they are all in the known issues, so I don't write them down here. SOT depends, usually around 6,5 - 7 hours, except for the previous build. That only gave me around 5 hours. I always install through fastboot.

Where do you read this is known isusses?
In this thread I didnt read "Android system intelligence not responding" error popping up multiple times a day"
Gallery yes, still problem, after so many times of adb commands. :(

Do you know is fastboot update contain at the end "wipe dalvik and cache" like TWRP update?

Where do you read this is known isusses?
In this thread I didnt read "Android system intelligence not responding" error popping up multiple times a day"
Gallery yes, still problem, after so many times of adb commands. :(

Do you know is fastboot update contain at the end "wipe dalvik and cache" like TWRP update?
In the known issues thread, and the Android system intelligence thing was mentioned in the first build thread. No, after installing the phone reboots to the system. After that I immediately plug the phone in for charging for about an hour and half, to let the system optimise itself and that's it.

In the known issues thread, and the Android system intelligence thing was mentioned in the first build thread. No, after installing the phone reboots to the system. After that I immediately plug the phone in for charging for about an hour and half, to let the system optimise itself and that's it.
Oh, I see.

How this is possible that TWRP installing contain "Wipe dalvik and cache" and Fastboot not?

This two method update the ROM, but not same at the end.

Wouldn't that be better if fastboot update at the end would contain wipe dalvik and cache to avoid system failure like TWRP update without WD&C?

Im just thinking...

Does anybody have a suggestion about this fastboot boot loop issue on 14 Pro?
I had the same problem with Xiaomi 14, only from Windows, I tried to flash 10 times but nothing, then I used my MacBook and it worked fine with that.

Oh, I see.

How this is possible that TWRP installing contain "Wipe dalvik and cache" and Fastboot not?

This two method update the ROM, but not same at the end.

Wouldn't that be better if fastboot update at the end would contain wipe dalvik and cache to avoid system failure like TWRP update without WD&C?

Im just thinking...
Maybe yeah, I have no idea tbh... I simply use fastboot because I find it to be the easiest way for me. This is my first time using this ROM, and Xiaomi all together, but I generally don't wipe anything if there are no major issues with the OS.

Reactions: fast83
Correction.... Even if I execute the ADB command, after a day the gallery crashes again, on fuxi. I must use the Altura app gallery from the play store

The Mondrian OS1.0.23.12.28.DEV update is completely ****ed. All the core services including Google Services crashes and many apps won't even open. The OS is completely unusable. I had to reflash 23.12.18 just to have my POCO F5 Pro function normally.

I downloaded the zip file three different times on my laptop which downloads the zipped folder fast and I didn't interrupt the downloads or download anything else at the same time. So it definitely is due to a corrupted zipped folder. It is definitely the update itself
Nope , on my Mondrian the Update is just fine. You just need to execute the adb command and after that everything is fine. I mean if you would take the effort to read the thread for ~5 mins , then you would have found it aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER and Tony99
only clean install works on NUWA. If you try to make any fix after update it is impossible to get USB debugging mode due to constant crash

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone else is facing this issue with Messenger on HyperOS. It works fine for a while but then suddenly all bubbles look like this and the phone needs to be restarted to work properly.
feb77f1f1fab5acddc8f9f2c9fd9ef35.jpg

That's strange, I remember having the same bug in MIUI 12.5 on a completely different phone

Reactions: stathis95194
That's strange, I remember having the same bug in MIUI 12.5 on a completely different phone
It's baffling to be honest. Even tried to completely remove messenger and reinstall but didn't help. That's why I thought to ask if it's a HyperOS issue since I didn't have this with MIUI14

It's baffling to be honest. Even tried to completely remove messenger and reinstall but didn't help. That's why I thought to ask if it's a HyperOS issue since I didn't have this with MIUI14

It only got fixed with an update later on, so just wait I guess.

Reactions: stathis95194
Status
Not open for further replies.