HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thanks for your work . I'm just wondering about my play store not certified. Here is my details.
1. Device is Xiaomi 12 Pro (Zeus)
2. Dirty flash from latest miui weekly build, via fastboot
3. No root, from previous build to this one
4. Done the adb command for app crashing
5. Done clear all data of play store / wallet and restart
6. All good except play store not certified (of coz not tried on wallet yet)

Is there any other ways to try beside do clean flash?
Installed updated module? If not, do it and clear play store data again.

Reactions: emosgendut
No issues for me at all with Xiaomi 13 Ultra. Also no issues with previous versions of HyperOS as well. Using dark mode and no issues with video or games. Also no issues with wallet. German language.

All good here. Thanks guys.

Reactions: Josef997
Hi every 1 and BIG thanks 2 devs for all the hard work.

I have been using HyperOS on fuxi since the first build, and every update since was without data wipe.

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with the lockscreen customisation?

Apparently, whenever a custom wallpaper is chosen other than the preset ones, the process is stuck @ "Detecting layers..." and it just goes on forever until screen times out and thus auto-closes.

But here's the rub.. I could've sworn it was working on the first build. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Reactions: xeGox

Apparently, whenever a custom wallpaper is chosen other than the preset ones, the process is stuck @ "Detecting layers..." and it just goes on forever until screen times out and thus auto-closes.

But here's the rub.. I could've sworn it was working on the first build. Can anyone confirm or deny?
Look here

Reactions: neboysac
Look here
Very helpful. Thank you.
Will pin the thread for future reference.

do i need to delete all the data if i update from miui14 stable
I had issues when updating without data wipe (fuxi - latest weekly miui 14 > earliest HyperOS build) , so I would suggest to go with the data wipe to avoid potential headache. Make sure to backup ofc.

I had issues when updating without data wipe (fuxi - latest weekly miui 14 > earliest HyperOS build) , so I would suggest to go with the data wipe to avoid potential headache. Make sure to backup ofc.
My current version is the latest stable miui14

I don't really know what you expect me to tell you after less then 24h of using it. ;)
But seriously, I didn't notice anything being worse then last MIUI. Subjectively: I like it.
TBH I wasn't expecting you to reply so fast lol, but thanks, I think I'll wait for the stable release.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I'm on previous page and i post this without reading the previous post.

I can't customize lockscreen with a custom wallpaper.
If I choose a wallpaper, apply button doesn't make anything and if a choose it for "layered" lockscreen it loading forever and ever

Last edited:
I can't customize lockscreen with a custom wallpaper.
If I choose a wallpaper, apply button doesn't make anything and if a choose it for "layered" lockscreen it loading forever and ever
You should read. Answered a few posts above yours.

Reactions: xeGox
Hi every 1 and BIG thanks 2 devs for all the hard work.

I have been using HyperOS on fuxi since the first build, and every update since was without data wipe.

I have that problem, but now I have read the pinned thread

run commands from changelog
I was wondering, could I perhaps decompile and recompile your module for Gpay fingerprint and insert a custom one that I know it's working? Just asking, you're doing a great job keeping it updated, it's just that the custom one I found it's been going strong for 3 weeks now, while obviously the one everyone here has will most likely be banned in a week or less due to Google spotting the anomaly much quicker.
I'm asking cause I've never de/recompiled an apk, and I don't know if a particular signature is needed for it to be considered a regular update for the system.
Thanks in advance for the reply!

I was wondering, could I perhaps decompile and recompile your module for Gpay fingerprint and insert a custom one that I know it's working? Just asking, you're doing a great job keeping it updated, it's just that the custom one I found it's been going strong for 3 weeks now, while obviously the one everyone here has will most likely be banned in a week or less due to Google spotting the anomaly much quicker.
I'm asking cause I've never de/recompiled an apk, and I don't know if a particular signature is needed for it to be considered a regular update for the system.
Thanks in advance for the reply!
no you cant..

A little question if someone using MI Fitness including a watch. After each update watch and phone are connecting through Bluetooth, also the app receives data. But the app itself isn't able to connect with the watch and receive push notifications (as you aren't able to activate them without an app connection). Stop, clear cache and all only resets the app but don't really helps in this case any ideas? Resetting the watch each time is possible but not a really good solution as the apps has all to be authenticated again

A little question if someone using MI Fitness including a watch. After each update watch and phone are connecting through Bluetooth, also the app receives data. But the app itself isn't able to connect with the watch and receive push notifications (as you aren't able to activate them without an app connection). Stop, clear cache and all only resets the app but don't really helps in this case any ideas? Resetting the watch each time is possible but not a really good solution as the apps has all to be authenticated again
Uhm I'm using Zepp with an Amazfit T-Rex, and had no issues from D1. No disconnections, no issues with notifications... if the watch you're referring to has wear os, that is a whole other story.

Also delete cache for Google play-services (apps - activate system apps through the three steps) and for play store (also an uninstall would be good as this was a solution on my hand for play store. But it takes a longer time until the store gets his updates automatically on his own and working again).
I have followed all the steps, but I can't get it to work.

What I don't understand is why in the ROM from 11-17-23 everything works correctly, in the one from 11-30-23 it also works fine but it restarts the phone. And on this last day 9-12-23 all Google services fail and unfortunately I cannot solve it.

Last edited:
I have followed all the steps, but I can't get it to work.
Strange. Did I also mention the google service framework before? Clearing the cache would be my last guess.... Also I had to uninstall an play integrity app but this shouldn't be the case anymore...

Uhm I'm using Zepp with an Amazfit T-Rex, and had no issues from D1. No disconnections, no issues with notifications... if the watch you're referring to has wear os, that is a whole other story.
Yeah, as in my signature: Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro with Wear OS ;) i think it's a security thing as the rights always tricking itself. Privacy and app settings differ each time I set it on one place... So I will wait and pray

Strange. Did I also mention the google service framework before? Clearing the cache would be my last guess.... Also I had to uninstall an play integrity app but this shouldn't be the case anymore...
I did it too. I'll have to wait for next week's ROM.

Is it normal having soft reset everytime when I unlock the phone? Like pc sleep mode or logout

Status
Not open for further replies.