HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, as in my signature: Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro with Wear OS ;) i think it's a security thing as the rights always tricking itself. Privacy and app settings differ each time I set it on one place... So I will wait and pray
Also Mi Fitness is assuming it's not the same watch, but same MAC address

On my K60 Pro(Socrates), LSPosed worked with KSU and ZygiskNext very well, both with the inject app by the EU team.
Nothing seems bad in this build, Singpass works well but some bank APP not work[Halifax, Lloyds] (The problem of this build is not the EU team).
If your app crash just second dex then reboot, everything runs super smooth and good.

hello! does enyone know where icon size can now end up in settings? thank you!( cupid)

Flashed on top of latest MIUI 14 Weekly in Cupid. I've been using it for a day and no major issues so far. However, under certain conditions I experienced lag in some transitions and I don't expect much because it's still in the early stages of development.
Thanks to Developers and Testers.

And? Solution posted two or three times in the last and this thread.
Stop Gallery - clear all data
Stop Gallery Editor - clear all data
Reboot

Work well ! Xiaomi 14 Pro

For being certified on Google play store and having Google wallet I needed to uninstall Google play services updates in addition of the the new fix apk.

The only bugs I had so far are the calendar, the widgets drawer and the left menu on the left ("coffre d'application") They just don't want to open.

Thanks for the work !

Mi12pro - google vpn toggle works not correct. Also generally, vpn symbol is not shown on status bar. Symbol for statusbar is on in settings. Its only visualable in control center

Reactions: Aremius
Hello, I installed Xiaomi 12 cupid hypros, but my mi cloud backups are not coming back, can you help me?

When iock the phone, I can't see the weather data, it is working on the weather app, but not on lock screen.

XM12.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk

Updated on Fuxi, almost everything smooth, even Gpay without issue.
The only issue I met until now is on video playing landscape mode, the half left of the screen is with a kind of grey filter. The right side has perfect color, there is a straight line in the middle that limits one side grey from the other side clear. It happens with all video playing, from video app, YouTube, Facebook, web navigators, everything playing media. There is no problem on portrait mode.

Envoyé de mon 2211133G en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:
When iock the phone, I can't see the weather data, it is working on the weather app, but not on lock screen.

XM12.

Sent from my Xiaomi 12 using Tapatalk
Just clean cache and data, restart the app and it will be fine. I had the same issue on Fuxi.

Reactions: hellfreezover
Does anyone know how to add Wi-Fi connection management permissions to an app? The option appeared before. Now it doesn't appear.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-11-20-26-44-031_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-20-26-44-031_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Screenshot_2023-12-11-20-26-51-982_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-20-26-51-982_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    410.4 KB · Views: 72
Updated on Fuxi, almost everything smooth, even Gpay without issue.
The only issue I met until now is on video playing landscape mode, the half left of the screen is with a kind of grey filter. The right side has perfect color, there is a straight line in the middle that limits one side grey from the other side clear. It happens with all video playing, from video app, YouTube, Facebook, web navigators, everything playing media. There is no problem on porttait mode.

Disable the adjust text and background setting automatically under dark mode settings should fix that half dark/half light screen

Reactions: Ahaba and saf.oda
@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg Ishtar, everything is working ok, only one thing is not working, can you help me? I can't install the global theme store, because of the app signatures error, how can I solve it?despite this problem everything works perfectly, thank you devs!!!!!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 17.34.22.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 17.34.22.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.