HyperOS 1.0 23.12.4/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg Ishtar, everything is working ok, only one thing is not working, can you help me? I can't install the global theme store, because of the app signatures error, how can I solve it?despite this problem everything works perfectly, thank you devs!!!!!
it is not a bug but feature.. you are not allowed to do that on our ROMs..

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg Ishtar, everything is working ok, only one thing is not working, can you help me? I can't install the global theme store, because of the app signatures error, how can I solve it?despite this problem everything works perfectly, thank you devs!!!!!
Xiaomi.eu is mostly based on China rom, not global.
Don't mess with updating system apps yourself

Fuxi here. Updated and lockscreen touch issue is gone, Nice.

Now with camera app: I've found that light painting (in long exposure mode) saves mirrored photo, I also tried clear app data but didn't fixed.

Idk if this is helpful information or not but Here's log and Video. Appreciate your work!

Attachments

• log_fuxi_V816.0.23.12.4.DEV.txt
    326.6 KB · Views: 102
Hi Devs,
Thanks for the update, hyperos is great! There's just issues regarding the lock screen. (XM12 Cupid)

Depth effect only works if AOD is enabled.
Depth effect does not work for any external wallpapers.

Thanks!

Reactions: mbtcr787
Dirty flashed over the previous version on my Xiaomi 12 (Cupid).
Whatsapp, Instagram, Viber etc. notification are not coming through anymore.
"Pause app activity if unused" toggles itself back on once I turn it off.
Enabled autostart, disabled battery restrictions, locked app in recents - still not working.
Notification worked perfectly for me on MIUI 14.

Also, the issue where video stutters at the start of the recording at 4K 60FPS is still there. Additionally, support for 3rd party launchers is still not a thing. Quite a disappointing update for me.

Last edited:
Hello. Xiaomi 12 the top notification is not disclosed as it was on miui 14, and some cannot be expanded at all from the notification bar

Reactions: xeGox
Install it and all is good

Gesendet von meinem 2210132G mit Tapatalk
Install and not good
для клоуна.jpg

Thanks for your detailed note. However the reality was my NUWA has been crashed in this process and never recognised as adb device. (can't connect with usb debugging mode anymore) Other hand, my Pixel was recognised as USB debugging mode smoothly using with same environment.

So that next option might be clean install this beta or goto stable rom (or back to a13).

Thanks for your great support as well as Kacper's full-length kind support.

Now I will dive into restoring mode...
Not ready to give up, in fact, I'm continuing to struggle...

After several re-install, finally it can be connected with USB debugging mode. Now adb devices find my NUWA but your adb command seems to be able to find my device:

> adb devices
List of devices attached
8xxxxxx device
> adb shell pm compile -a -f -r cmdline
error: more than one device/emulator
(try kill-server command, but situation has not changed)

Then the apps won't stop crashing. Do you find any reasons or solutions?
Of course, try several USB port and cable, clear cache from errored applications.

Thank you for your great support always.

I can not get ANY images other than the stock wallpapers of xiaomi to work with the depth effect in lockscreen. It seems broken ! Is it the same for everyone else ?

I can not get ANY images other than the stock wallpapers of xiaomi to work with the depth effect in lockscreen. It seems broken ! Is it the same for everyone else ?
Yes, same here.
It is a known issue by the devs :)

Hi, I have a problem with Gpay, when I open the application I get the error in the image and it doesn't allow me to enter, does anyone know how to solve it? It worked correctly before installing HyperOs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-12-11-23-07-55-602_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-12-11-23-07-55-602_com.google.android.apps.walletnfcrel.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 66
just installed it on my mi12 few hours ago. everything looks good so far but 1 uncommon condition i never met. i can't install whatsapp business on it. is it because of android 14 (maybe the hyperOS?) or something should be fixed?

Last edited:
Hi, I have a problem with Gpay, when I open the application I get the error in the image and it doesn't allow me to enter, does anyone know how to solve it? It worked correctly before installing HyperOs
Try settings-privacy protection-messages and allow SMS to Google Play services

Sent from my Mi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

sorry....here is the solution.

Thank you very much, but as I said, gpay already has access to SMS, and the solution mentioned is for another problem in miui 14, in HyperOs the privacy settings no longer work in the same way, so you cannot do what is indicated in that solution

Enviado desde mi 2201123G mediante Tapatalk

Thank you very much, but as I said, gpay already has access to SMS, and the solution mentioned is for another problem in miui 14, in HyperOs the privacy settings no longer work in the same way, so you cannot do what is indicated in that solution

Notice that I mentioned Google play services and not Gpay. I know for a fact that it works because I had the same problem on HyperOs

just installed it on my mi12 few hours ago. everything looks good so far but 1 uncommon condition i never met. i can't install whatsapp business on it. is it because of android 14 (maybe the hyperOS?) or something should be fixed?
Mine is ok
1000011602.jpg

Notice that I mentioned Google play services and not Gpay. I know for a fact that it works because I had the same problem on HyperOs

Sorry, my mistake, but now that I check the permissions of Google services I can't find the option to enable SMS, and following the instructions in the thread you sent I can't find them either, since the three dots in the upper right corner only allow me to delete them. permissions of all apps, and the system apps option does not appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.