MIUI 14 23.2.21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good on my Phone, but the notification icons look different somehow, did anyone notice?

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Problems with the theme in MI11. The wallpaper and icons change by them self from time to time...

Last edited:
Reactions: Fixxer
Working OK on Mi11U, but same as every update: Nothing changed with real annoying bugs (rear screen), some new bugs like icons suddenly resetting to stock and crash of some background app. As always no deepsleep within first ~8 hours.

This build also fails play integrity with latest Displax mod in Mi 11 Pro. Went back to previous build and everything is ok again, so it's not a setup problem.

Reactions: stathis95194
This build also fails play integrity with latest Displax mod in Mi 11 Pro. Went back to previous build and everything is ok again, so it's not a setup problem.
PI fails in 13 Pro as well ...Thought that Google might have flipped a switch but thanks for confirming.
NFC payments are working though

Sent from my 2210132C using Tapatalk

NFC payments are working though
Not for long, I think. It just takes a while for Google wallet to show phone doesn't meet security requirements (even a week in some cases). Also, for me, Play Store was showing decide as not certified.

Btw, I went to previous build but now I have "Security" app crashing all the time. Need to troubleshoot that a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: stathis95194
How do you go back? Can you install via TWRP the previous week release ROM without formatting data and without losing anything?
You can roll back to a previous build by installing the previous version without the data format. If an error is displayed in the Security application, you just need to clear all the data of this application. (Settings - Applications - All applications - Security - Clear (bottom) - Clear all).
This method has only been tested on Mi 11.

Last edited:
Not for long, I think. It just takes a while for Google wallet to show phone doesn't meet security requirements (even a week in some cases). Also, for me, Play Store was showing decide as not certified.

Btw, I went to previous build but now I have "Security" app crashing all the time. Need to troubleshoot that a bit.
At least on Poco F3 NFC, Banks apps, Google Play Store and Safe Net are flawless. (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20230225_121609.jpg
    IMG_20230225_121609.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 154
Reactions: Jacometto
You can roll back to a previous build by installing the previous version without the data format. If an error is displayed in the Security application, you just need to clear all the data of this application. (Settings - All applications - Security - Clear (bottom) - Clear all).
This method has only been tested on Mi 11.
Rollback isn't reliable even in the .Dev builds.

Xiaomi Mi11 Ultra
Bug: Wallpapers dissapers, getting black wallpaper

Even if I change wallpaper after 1 hours the black wallpaper comes back

Hi Devs! After every update the phone is starting to flicker like this. I restarted it few times and it is fine now. Except this issue everything is super . Thanks
Mi 11 Ultra
When does the flickering happen, I have not noticed it on my Mi 11 Ultra?

Status
Not open for further replies.