MIUI 14 23.2.21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this version of MIUI 14 has Photon motor technology? I heard it's not in every version of MIUI.
Photon Motor Technology is just a marketing name to push MIUI 14.
Technically speaking it's a core code optimization that had been building step-by-step by Xiaomi. Legacy devices that be upgradable to the new UI supposedly will receive it more or less.

Battery temperature always shows normal on mi11pro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-02-03-53-12-467_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-02-03-53-12-467_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 328
  • Screenshot_2023-03-02-03-53-04-930_flar2.devcheck.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-02-03-53-04-930_flar2.devcheck.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 310
Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a sort of intelligent recharge in miui, that is, when a percentage of charge is reached, does it stop without disconnecting the usb cable? It is very useful when you connect to the car for Android auto

Dev´s.
I identified a annoying bug in the System Launcher of this ROM.

I'm gonna explain...

When we do a clean install of this ROM and right after accessing the device, if we users go to the System Launcher settings and activate the 'Mirror Buttons' feature, it works as expected.

However, if we restore the backup of settings and applications from MI Cloud, the System Launcher of this ROM returns the behavior of the buttons to the default, even if the 'Mirror buttons' option is active.

Then, if we, the users, go to this option and deactivate and reactivate it, the buttons are not inverted as expected.

We have to turn the device off and on again for it to work as expected.

NOTE: This only happens if you restore settings from MI Cloud.

Is there a sort of intelligent recharge in miui, that is, when a percentage of charge is reached, does it stop without disconnecting the usb cable? It is very useful when you connect to the car for Android auto
If you have root, you can use 'battery charge limit' app

Anyone having issues with push notifications from xiaomi home? I stopped receiving them a few days ago, and they have worked in this and my previous phones for years. Both the camera and the vaccum stopped sending notifications, but my girlfriend receives notifications on her phone (the devices are shared through xiaomi home, so they are the same)
Poco f3

Also i noticed something. Trying to fix it, I deleted the camera and tried to add it again... But I couldn't. The app could not detect the wireless network. The same that I used to pair it first. So I asked my gf, who has a poco f1 miui13, and she was able to pair it, and she is receiving notifications. She shared that same device with me, and I still don't get any.

Last edited:
It's just a feeling, but I think battery is much worse than on earlier builds. Normally I get easy through the day, but since that update I have to reload during the day

Reactions: Adevem and Birraque
Issue/Bug Report on Poco F3:

Some notifications buttons doesn't work like in the WhatsApp. (annex)
Please check,

Attachments

• IMG_20230303_103843.jpg
    IMG_20230303_103843.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 144
Reactions: Jacometto
Status
Not open for further replies.