MIUI 14 23.2.21/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea me neither to be honest, but I'm out of ideas.
I don't, nor do I have root or magisk.
It just stopped working after flashing the build before this week.

App vault 5.5.55-1207
Themes 3.9.9.0
Ok, thats the same i have. And data usage allow is on both ?

I think the problem with launcher or theme is still not totally resolved, even after flashing reupload. In my case, launcher rewrites or restarts sometimes, when screen was off for a few minutes. 12X psyche

My smartphone is the Mi 11 Ultra. I am unable to add custom ringtones. Only ringtones available through the system. Can anyone tell me what I can do to solve it?

Enter the string * # * # 86583 # * # * in the field for dialing numbers, a message will appear after the last character, which must end with DISABLE. If ENABLE, we repeat the string again. This will allow VoLTE because this menu is hidden by default.

Reactions: KGVER and mik101
I already put it but the icon does not appear

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-27-19-10-12-193_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-27-19-10-12-193_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2023-02-27-19-10-26-320_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-27-19-10-26-320_com.miui.home-edit.jpg
    959.1 KB · Views: 154
Then you wrote misleading information. VoLTE activation switch is present. You should have written that VoLTE does not work for you (the icon in the status bar is missing).
When you pull down the roller shutter, do you see the VoLTE icon?

See if you have this setting option. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...and-vowifi-in-xiaomi-eu-rom.63469/post-631671
no! that option does not appear after putting the code you gave me!! because without the code it is hidden in the system and after putting the code it already appears!!

There is a bug in the font, a new font is changed and when it is unlocked in a few mimitos it is changed to the font by default. I have a Xiaomi Mi 12pro, también no han corregido el vpn no existe conexión pptp.

A few things are fixed, but still can't use local ringtones or local notification tones.....

Hi, I'm having problems with 'phone by Google', on my Mi11. Simce MiUi 14, I cannot answer incoming calls, but the ringer rings.
I know that the Xiaomi dialer works, but it would be great to have the Google one.

If the phone is left untouched for about two hours, all notifications will be muted until the phone is picked up again, at which point all notifications will pop up at once.
My device is 12sultra

Since i have installed the reuploaded rom, mobile hotspot is no more working on mi11pro.
I installed the rom again but this problem still exists

Reactions: Birraque
Status
Not open for further replies.