MIUI 14 23.3.13/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, If I use SDK Platform tool? Can I just run the flash file in the platform?
Platform tools are included in the zip file. Download the update for your phone, unzip it, boot your phone to fastboot and plug in it, then run the script that says with format. Everything is included in there. You just have to read the script names. The format one will delete all data on the phone and is mandatory the first time you install the .EU ROM.

Platform tools are included in the zip file. Download the update for your phone, unzip it, boot your phone to fastboot and plug in it, then run the script that says with format. Everything is included in there. You just have to read the script names. The format one will delete all data on the phone and is mandatory the first time you install the .EU ROM.
Oh wow it's so spoon-feeding. Thank you so much devs for all your efforts. Ill flash it right now and update you soon hoping no errors

Reactions: omsound and mik101
Cant use 5g on my 12pro.i've tried to restart , switch to airplane mode and return back,the '5g' icon just appeared on the status bar for 1 sec,then it disappeared again.anyone has the same problem? i'm sure i'm in a 5g coverage area.

Figure out what band is causing the drop (it's probably crashing the modem) using Network Signal Guru and block it using the same app if you have root. It used to happen nearly constantly for me, for the first 6 months I had the pair of F3s. After banning Band 7 on my carrier I have not seen that a single time in a year, except obviously in areas that have no cell coverage at all.
Because of network signal guru I couldn't do and receive calls, so wouldn't recommend people use it at all

Good evening, I install today the last dev ROM on my Mi 11 and I think the NFC didn't work. I try it with my wife's phone, Redmi Note 9 Pro with the official global ROM, to send a picture with NFC but this didn't work. Work or not the NFC? Thank you very much in advance for any information

I started using this rom and its so nice. But on my Mi11 Ultra i seem to have lost the option for 5g? Is that something new? Should i test something to get it back or should i try the stable version? Is there 5g in this rom at all?? I live in norway

I started using this rom and its so nice. But on my Mi11 Ultra i seem to have lost the option for 5g? Is that something new? Should i test something to get it back or should i try the stable version? Is there 5g in this rom at all?? I live in norway
You may try to dial:

*#*#34834#*#* => enable 5G network option if not enabled yet.
AND
*#*#726633#*#* => enable 5G SA option
AND
*#*#8667#*#* => enable VoNR option
AND
*#*#86583#*#* => enable VoLTE option
AND
*#*#869434#*#* => enable VoWiFi option

Because of network signal guru I couldn't do and receive calls, so wouldn't recommend people use it at all
You're on the same build and device model as I am. I have two F3s here and it works fine. You're doing something wrong (ie disabling a required band) or it is disabling your volte/vowifi and you didn't go into the dialer menus to check if it was still enabled (if your carrier requires it).
If you don't know what you're doing, then don't use it.

Xiaomi 12
I also lost access to 5G on the current ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-21-23-10-36-157_com.android.phone.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-21-23-10-36-157_com.android.phone.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_2023-03-21-23-08-48-783_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-21-23-08-48-783_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    775.1 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: thevlad
Hey @Igor Eisberg, I love the clean look of the Statusbar! Great job well done!

Have you considered to go full clean like adding more toggles for WiFi and such?

I bet many users are on Wi-Fi always on anyways, could be useful?

I can also confirm battery life has improved this week.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Reactions: luismaialf
The Google messages one is fixed by not running the default play services build from last year.
I don't use Googles dialer.
It doesn't wipe all content from wallet - My points cards stay and the credit/bank cards just ask for CCV and reactivate via automated texts from the relevant issuer. When I click add card it shows the three that are usually there still saved, then I enter the CCV and get the texts that they're reactivated.
Exactly, having to enter 3 digits, get text and re-add four cards each time is a hassle. Google Wallet is wiped, not the actual numbers no.

Seems like a lot of compromise and effort, when driving Maps is usually fine.

Developer options was never disabled by itself for me on any device I had in my history with MIUI.
Thank you for the answer!

I have had this several times already, I even decided that it was normal and done automatically and on purpose if suddenly the user forgot to close the section - "For developers" it is deactivated.
I will open this section today and mark the time when this will happen.
Maybe I have some kind of virus...although it's not really possible

Hey @Igor Eisberg, I love the clean look of the Statusbar! Great job well done!

Have you considered to go full clean like adding more toggles for WiFi and such?

I bet many users are on Wi-Fi always on anyways, could be useful?

I can also confirm battery life has improved this week.

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.
Already tried. Clock, battery, Wi-Fi and cellular signal icons are not removable, at least not with the standard method. Probably highly customized by Xiaomi.

Thank you for the answer!

I have had this several times already, I even decided that it was normal and done automatically and on purpose if suddenly the user forgot to close the section - "For developers" it is deactivated.
I will open this section today and mark the time when this will happen.
Maybe I have some kind of virus...although it's not really possible
I bet the Security app does it when you run the "optimization".

POCO F4 GT
Mihome Notifications do not work.
Gave permission for everything. But in the "categories of notifications" silence. Can anyone give me some advice on where to dig next?
Resolved: Put the region "China" in the system settings. I stitched over again. Notifications worked.
Screenshot_2023-03-22-13-53-59-523_com.android.settings-edit.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.