MIUI 14 23.3.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so FUXI is the Mi 12T Pro.

Nobody commented on that yet, but I wonder if I can simply flash it over the DITING ROM.
I'll run backups before flashing, and edit this post to reply whether it worked or not.

If someone knows already, pls post. The backups will take a while.
Fuxi is Xiaomi 13, not 12T Pro

Reactions: KGVER
Good catch. I've misread it.
Just finished the backup and was about to reboot to recovery to flash it. It would probably fail, I suppose, but either way, thanks.
Sometimes happen. But be careful if you don't want a dead device and a SC visit.

Good catch. I've misread it.
Just finished the backup and was about to reboot to recovery to flash it. It would probably fail, I suppose, but either way, thanks.
True.

Sometimes happen. But be careful if you don't want a dead device and a SC visit.
Nonsense. Regardless of flashing method, it won't allow him to flash the ROM with the message "Compatible devices: fuxi. Your device: diting".

Just flashed the proper version for my build - DITING.

ROM seems to be working as expected. Thank you once again, devs.

Reactions: KGVER
Mine often just goes white until a restart and isn't usable. Only started happening in past few months
Rear display on Mi11U sucks a lot, seems that chinese developers didn't really want to fix the bugs in rearscreen app for months, maybe its a hardware bug (as some has problems, some not, weekly or stable, maybe they used panels leftover from quality control....don't know). Seems we had to live with non-working notifications, non-working screen timer, suddenly stopping to work or whatever)
There is an app (rear notifier) that has more features abd helps a bit, that works most the time but its bit fiddly too.

Reactions: Jacques101
I can't update revolut. The phone wakes up on its own between 10 pm and 11 pm. Note preview writes in a string, instead of just first line.

Small question. Im about to sell my xiaomi while i wait for the Xiomi 13 Ultra to come. Reinstalled original eu rom but now i cant use my banking apps. Since i got accsess to root or something. Then its flagged. Any fix for this??

Small question. Im about to sell my xiaomi while i wait for the Xiomi 13 Ultra to come. Reinstalled original eu rom but now i cant use my banking apps. Since i got accsess to root or something. Then its flagged. Any fix for this??
If you are rooted before and/or installed weekly/stable xiaomi.eu rom , you must have opened your bootloader. So then best is installing magisk, force deny list, add banking apps and install unibversal.safetynet patch....with that all my banking apps work here.

Having installed this rom, I'm European, which default firmware do I have on my phone? Poco f4

Starting on 21 April, due to the discontinuation of China Beta ROM support, we will no longer provide weekly ROM updates for the following devices:
Redmi K40/POCO F3, Redmi K40 Pro/Mi 11i, Mi 10S and Mi 11 Lite 5G.
Did I understand correctly that updating the DEV Beta firmware branch will stop? And will the usual Beta firmware be released? As it was before.

I have problem with MMS Diting. I can't forward mms.. in miuipolska another users have same problem too..

Poco F4 GT Review - Previous Xiaomi.eu Ingres Weekly Developments. The apk cannot be installed from a browser app. I always open the file manager to install apps. It's solved. Now it works directly again. It is not necessary to launch it in a file management application. Thanx Devs!

I find the quality of the photos worse than on the global or EEA versions, especially in super moon mode

Hello, this is my first time commenting here.

I encountered a big problem with my POCO F3 earlier today, and I think it bricked. I just use it like any normal phone for almost 2 years now and have been using xiaomi.eu rom since last year.

But today I hit a wall that may be the end of the line, it won't turn on, won't charge, doesn't do anything just a black screen, even the recovery and fastboot shortcuts don't work. My latest update is 23.3.20 and my thinking says that maybe a bug in the software caused this problem. Now I'm panicking because I use it everyday and this is crucial as a student as all of my files for school is stored there, currently I don't really know what to do to fix this issue.

This is the first time that it happened, it was very smooth for the last year I've been using the custom rom but unfortunately it doesn't work anymore atm.
If you could help me solve this without losing/wiping data, I would really really appreciate it.

I never experienced a big issue after an update until with this one.
Device: Zeus Xiaomi 12 Pro
Issue is that right after the install wifi connection drops a lot. Getting popup asking to switch to mobile network because wifi has no internet.
I installed the update at my house, no changed there in the network. Reboot router has no effect.

Took device to work, same issue. It works but unstable.
I did a reinstall, another reboot, delete temp files but nothing works. 2.4ghz and 5ghz have the same issue it seems. Not a game breaker, hopefully it changes after next week. Just want to report it here, if anyone else has it too at least we know.

I never experienced a big issue after an update until with this one.
Device: Zeus Xiaomi 12 Pro
Issue is that right after the install wifi connection drops a lot. Getting popup asking to switch to mobile network because wifi has no internet.
I installed the update at my house, no changed there in the network. Reboot router has no effect.

Took device to work, same issue. It works but unstable.
I did a reinstall, another reboot, delete temp files but nothing works. 2.4ghz and 5ghz have the same issue it seems. Not a game breaker, hopefully it changes after next week. Just want to report it here, if anyone else has it too at least we know.
hello,

Same device here. No signal , -no- wifi issues at all.. Everything works smooth about Internet connection.

Hello! I'm having problems on my POCO F3 with this update 23.3.20 Since I updated my device suddenly shuts down and locks as if I had pressed the power off button and it won't let me use the fingerprint showing a text that says something like "you can't use fingerprints with third party lock screen" All that happens to me constantly. I don't know if it's an application or it's already an update problem. I am waiting for your answers☺

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.