MIUI 14 23.3.20/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a little OT guys sorry....
I came from F3 Global and i actually switched to this weekly rom. It's good so far but my game that i'm playing in global that has ultra framerate has gone in this rom. I think that game detects my device as Redmi K40 which doesn't support ultra framerate in that game, is there actually a trick to make my device named as Poco F3? i'm actually rooted and that game is actually Mobile Legends

Hello! I'm having problems on my POCO F3 with this update 23.3.20 Since I updated my device suddenly shuts down and locks as if I had pressed the power off button and it won't let me use the fingerprint showing a text that says something like "you can't use fingerprints with third party lock screen" All that happens to me constantly. I don't know if it's an application or it's already an update problem. I am waiting for your answers☺
None issue like that on my Poco F3.

Reactions: Jacometto
Hello, this is my first time commenting here.

I encountered a big problem with my POCO F3 earlier today, and I think it bricked. I just use it like any normal phone for almost 2 years now and have been using xiaomi.eu rom since last year.

But today I hit a wall that may be the end of the line, it won't turn on, won't charge, doesn't do anything just a black screen, even the recovery and fastboot shortcuts don't work. My latest update is 23.3.20 and my thinking says that maybe a bug in the software caused this problem. Now I'm panicking because I use it everyday and this is crucial as a student as all of my files for school is stored there, currently I don't really know what to do to fix this issue.

This is the first time that it happened, it was very smooth for the last year I've been using the custom rom but unfortunately it doesn't work anymore atm.
If you could help me solve this without losing/wiping data, I would really really appreciate it.
Seems some flat cable disconnected.
Hardware issue that could be easily fixed.

Reactions: Jacometto
Thank you for your job. My K50 Ultra still has no 5G signal. And I found the GPS signal is not stable during using Google map.

MIUI 14 last weekly update YouTube application is not working in floating window. Is there any solutions?

Hello! I'm having problems on my POCO F3 with this update 23.3.20 Since I updated my device suddenly shuts down and locks as if I had pressed the power off button and it won't let me use the fingerprint showing a text that says something like "you can't use fingerprints with third party lock screen" All that happens to me constantly. I don't know if it's an application or it's already an update problem. I am waiting for your answers☺
on my f3 there is no this

Updated on Mi 11 Ultra (star) -- from v14.0.23.3.16_DEV

Flashed via TWRP
No issues -- very smooth flash

Flashed patched-boot.img (from Magisk) via TWRP on both slots as well.

All working okay.

Issues:

1. Auto brightness still no fixed
(Screen extremely dim in low light room and outdoors as well)

2. Sunlight Mode - doesn't seem to work. Same issue on previous builds.

3. Google Maps - Direction beam (for direction facing when walking)
Does not show direction. Just solid blue dot showing location but no direction beam showing.

4. Google Maps - Compass accuracy
Compass accuracy is always low. Calibration does not do anything.

Bug - Since a few versions, the rear display deactivates randomly.
Mi 11 ultra (Star)
Does anyone have a solution in the meantime?
No issues here.
My previous update (v14.0.23.3.16_DEV), the brightness was almost zero (0) so I couldn't see the rear display.

With the latest Weekly update (v14.0.23.3.20_DEV), no issues as such. Settings was intact.

Reactions: drherdman
Why is the Mi account icon rounder than all the others?
Screenshot_2023-03-29-10-00-26-778_com.android.settings-edit.jpg

If you are rooted before and/or installed weekly/stable xiaomi.eu rom , you must have opened your bootloader. So then best is installing magisk, force deny list, add banking apps and install unibversal.safetynet patch....with that all my banking apps work here.
May I add that you might need Shamiko to actually hide root from your banking apps.

Just few more steps incase the above doesn't work properly.

1. Install Shamiko-zygisk (Magisk module).
2. Add your banking apps to the DenyList
3. Disable 'Enforce DenyList' for Shamiko to work
3. Keep zygisk enabled
4. Reboot

12s mayfly here. installed latest weekly over current stable. perfect. no issues. thanks for the great work devs

Last edited:
How are things with Whatsapp and Telagram notifications? Xiaomi Mi 11 Venus on stable firmware 14.0.8.0 has a problem with notifications from these programs. They don't come until you open the program.

Why is the Mi account icon rounder than all the others?View attachment 46999
It's cosmetic ...
How are things with Whatsapp and Telagram notifications? Xiaomi Mi 11 Venus on stable firmware 14.0.8.0 has a problem with notifications from these programs. They don't come until you open the program.
Mi 11 Ultra here.

No issues with any notification.

Stock Stable v14.0.6.0 -- no issues
Xiaomi.eu Stable v14.0.6.0 -- no issues
Xiaomi.eu Weekly v14.0.23.3.16 & v14.0.23.3.20 -- no issues

Usually a network reset might fix the issue.
Have you tried ?

Reactions: premier
At the same time, Viber receives all notifications. Yes, I did a network reset.
The other option I can think of, is to clear data of both WhatsApp and Telegram.
Uninstall both.
Reboot phone.
Install both and then try.

I'm assuming however that you have done this.

Then the only other option would be to do a fresh install of the ROM. (yikes!)

Yes. I know that moving from weekly to stable requires a memory format. What about switching from stable to weekly? Who says what, who - yes, who - no. So anyway? Can it be done without data cleansing? After all, there is an upgrade

Updated on Mi 11 Ultra (star) -- from v14.0.23.3.16_DEV

Flashed via TWRP
No issues -- very smooth flash

Flashed patched-boot.img (from Magisk) via TWRP on both slots as well.

All working okay.

Issues:

1. Auto brightness still no fixed
(Screen extremely dim in low light room and outdoors as well)

2. Sunlight Mode - doesn't seem to work. Same issue on previous builds.

3. Google Maps - Direction beam (for direction facing when walking)
Does not show direction. Just solid blue dot showing location but no direction beam showing.

4. Google Maps - Compass accuracy
Compass accuracy is always low. Calibration does not do anything.
5. Compared to the iPhone, the battery optimization is ridiculous, while I have it with occasional use and turned on 4g after 8 hours of stand by - 62%, iphone 12 - 89%

Yes. I know that moving from weekly to stable requires a memory format. What about switching from stable to weekly? Who says what, who - yes, who - no. So anyway? Can it be done without data cleansing? After all, there is an upgrade
That's exactly what I thought too buddy....
But a close friend of mine really said a data wipe is a must.

I was on xeu Stable MIUI14 and wanted to move to xeu MIUI 14 Weekly...
We sort of discussed this and read the documentation...
Ultimately I gave in ...
Didn't want to risk it ...

Was a good decision though ...

Use SwiftBackup for your backup :)
Root need / Sui-zygisk required.

P.S: installed xeu Weekly via fastboot
Perm flashed TWRP

Hi, after installing this and the previous weekly version, there is a problem with the random disappearance of the GSM network coverage.
Xiaomi 12x

Reactions: sammyjr
5. Compared to the iPhone, the battery optimization is ridiculous, while I have it with occasional use and turned on 4g after 8 hours of stand by - 62%, iphone 12 - 89%
The comparison though. iPhone 12 has the same battery capacity? Idk tbh

Either way, I'm waiting for a few cycles of battery recharge to actually find out.

Although I feel my phone saves quite a bit when in deep sleep.

Compared to official Stable, this one is so much better. I only moved to XEU rom a couple weeks back. So still getting used to MIUI Dialer & MIUI Contacts.

That Google Maps direction beam issue & Low GPS accuracy pisses me off though.

Reactions: thevlad
Flashed weekly over stable on my Mi 11 Ultra a few weeks ago without a wipe. Just wiped dalvik after flashing rom.
No issues whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.