MIUI 14 23.3.27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there. Any permanent fix please for Permission bug. It keeps popping "Permission keeps stopping". Clear data of the Permissions app is not working.

I felt the same
But give it a few cycles to settle and then decide for yourself !

--
Sent from my M2102K1G
So is the Android system in the first place in the statistics?

Attachments

• photo_2023-04-03_11-50-45.jpg
    photo_2023-04-03_11-50-45.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 139
When you click and hold on the icon, a pop-up menu appears, for some reason it now goes off the screen:

@Igor Eisberg , please take a look.

This happens if you open the folder and click on the application icon in the middle. Perhaps this is only in the Russian version, I read on the Github, @mclaude74 wrote that the problem with incorrect syllable hyphenation was solved.
Maybe it's because of this?

Reactions: KGVER
When you click and hold on the icon, a pop-up menu appears, for some reason it now goes off the screen:

@Igor Eisberg , please take a look.

This happens if you open the folder and click on the application icon in the middle. Perhaps this is only in the Russian version, I read on the Github, @mclaude74 wrote that the problem with incorrect syllable hyphenation was solved.
Maybe it's because of this?
System launcher is an application that gets updated by Xiaomi very often, this is only a matter of time until this gets officially fixed.
I'd rather not invest in issues that are not caused by us, unless I believe that Xiaomi won't fix any time soon.

You have not changed the name of the operator, so it displays it correctly. If you don't want to display the operator, change its name to "dot".
@gogocar62

I didn't have time to answer in the previous thread.
If you write "dot", then this symbol will be displayed, I have 2 sim cards, so two dots are displayed and a dash symbol

Screenshot_2023-04-04-03-18-45-332_com.android.settings-edit.jpg

I checked on xiaomi note 11, miui 13 if the fields are not filled in, then nothing is displayed. I have nothing filled out

Last edited:
System launcher is an application that gets updated by Xiaomi very often, this is only a matter of time until this gets officially fixed.
I'd rather not invest in issues that are not caused by us, unless I believe that Xiaomi won't fix any time soon.
Okey, this does not affect the functionality, xiaomi will probably fix it

I understand, I just asked for the 30hz option because I've read that this model had that ability but not user selectable. Many thanks for your reply.
If you are talking about the MI 12T PRO, then I also read that the frequency changes, but this is only in automatic mode.
I displayed the fps counter on the screen and also didn't see the frequency of 30 Hz, I don't understand how it works

On this version, the automatic switching of dark mode in super wallpapers was again broken. If you set the super wallpaper in light mode, then when you auto-switch to dark mode, everything becomes dark except super wallpapers. To make them dark, you need to change the wallpaper and then install the super wallpaper again (POCO F3)

Tell me, can I switch to the previous beta build without the data format? (POCO F3)

please provide a link to the answer. I can not find
You don't need a link, you just need to read the instructions where it literally says:
Remember:
If you are going from MIUI 14 (or later) Weekly ROM to MIUI 14 Stable ROM, you are doing a downgrade, so format data is mandatory!
Apply some logic and you'll infer that if downgrading, format data is mandatory.

Does the automatic dark mode change really not work on them, or am I doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.