MIUI 14 23.3.27/28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi 12X when you take it off the charge, the screen frequency drops from 120hz to 60hz, if not less, and everything starts to twitch, a reboot helps...

Reactions: Monge
New Bluetooth update available again for Poco F3. (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20230404_222755.jpg
    IMG_20230404_222755.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_20230404_222839.jpg
    IMG_20230404_222839.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 235
i have a question:how to set up microphone?there is no microphone option in the permission setup,that's different from some other Android phones.when i turn on speaking practise in duolingo,it says “please turn on microphone”,Google says it means i should turn it on in the permission setting

feels like battery page is going to be fixed after several years

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-05-02-04-25-402_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-05-02-04-25-402_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 247
I'm on the Xiaomi 13 install via twrp 7.5 and the auto brightness does not work on its own. Forced to deactivate and reactivate for it to work!
And I find this week's version more battery intensive.

Hi!
Does anyone have troubles with contacts? I lose contacts from time to time and the only way to recover it - restart mobile phone and start syncing contacts.
Xiaomi mi 11 ultra

Current Poco F3 Issues/Bugs Report - Weekly 23.3.27 based on the previous Report:

1) Share doesn't work when using File App by Xiaomi and Settings \ Privacy protection \ Protection \ Network interception \ Secure sharing <enable> - Report
2) When using "One Hand" to adjust Brightness or Volume the slider will move to the max value only - Report
3) The "Usage Reset Date" only reset the Mobile Data Usage at "1st day" of the month - Report
4) Backup by Google One is wiped (and turned off) from Google Drive after each reboot - Report
5) The Compass doesn't point in any direction on Google Maps - Report
6) Some notifications buttons doesn't work - Report

Let me know if you need more inputs with the open Issues/Bugs.

(*) Of course some (or all) of the above reports may be related with Xiaomi and/or App Dev side. Confirmation and some troubleshooting could be needed.

The current Antutu's Score still very slow on Poco F3 even when in performance mode, the battery drains a bit fast only when in 5G but the whole system experience seems very fluid and reliable. None huge change since last Weekly.
Green light to go!

EDITED: Correct build number inserted.

Last edited:
two years in and no signal of monet theme engine, no adaptive icons, same clock font on lock screen/AOD since miui 1...
"just change the theme", yeah so my phone can look ten times cheaper.

all the AOD styles and you can't use any cause it's all chinese crap

Xiaomi 12X when you take it off the charge, the screen frequency drops from 120hz to 60hz, if not less, and everything starts to twitch, a reboot helps...
Same here. Also affected recording videos with AI, or HDR on.

Hi all,
Thanks for the update,
I am trying to play a YouTube video that I saw before, in whatsapp and it flickers quite a bit now.
I am wondering if this is related to the recent update, as it was running well last week.
Here is the link to the video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Device XM12.

Hi all,
Thanks for the update,
I am trying to play a YouTube video that I saw before, in whatsapp and it flickers quite a bit now.
I am wondering if this is related to the recent update, as it was running well last week.
Here is the link to the video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Device XM12.
Same device, and I personally have no flickering issue, so it might just be on your end, maybe try to tinker with the device settings or reflash the ROM

System launcher is an application that gets updated by Xiaomi very often, this is only a matter of time until this gets officially fixed.
I'd rather not invest in issues that are not caused by us, unless I believe that Xiaomi won't fix any time soon.
The MIUI_Launcher_RELEASE_V4.39.9.6264-03172039 update has been released, this error has already been fixed there

Today I noticed such a problem, "automatic frequency update" is enabled, but even with a static picture, the frequency remains 120 Hz. Xiaomi 12T PRO

I have some anomalies happening with the refresh rate of the screen.. in the daytime, I turn on the frequency indicator in order when the picture is static shows 60 Hz.
At night, the indicator constantly shows 120 Hz.
I turned off the dark mode, the reading mode (I thought that these functions affect), but nothing changes.
@Igor Eisberg Igor, can you take a look?
Maybe this is of course a xiaomi problem... I saw a message in this thread that this has been fixed in the stable version, maybe a malfunction of the current version?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-06-23-09-33-365_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-06-23-09-33-365_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Reactions: KGVER
Today I noticed such a problem, "automatic frequency update" is enabled, but even with a static picture, the frequency remains 120 Hz. Xiaomi 12T PRO
Same problem Poco f4 gt : 14.23.3.27.DEV. It's a bit disturbing, but there was no less operating time. Arrived on POCO F4 GT during the week Stable ROM new. Problem solved. In a few days I see Stabil Rom coming to many devices. I hope it works out for you too...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-07-13-23-45-193_com.opera.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-07-13-23-45-193_com.opera.browser.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Reactions: omsound
Status
Not open for further replies.