MIUI 14 23.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that. Looks like an official launcher issue no one noticed.
I confirm on Xiaomi 12X. I have to drop the new shortcut onto desktop and drag it again on top of a another icon to avoid the crash. That way the folder creates succesfully.

I confirm on Xiaomi 12X. I have to drop the new shortcut onto desktop and drag it again on top of a another icon to avoid the crash. That way the folder creates succesfully.
I already dirty-patched it until Xiaomi decides to notice it. This issue goes as far as launcher version RELEASE-4.39.9.6138-02211949 when they added something without thinking.

why does app “12123”(also called browsersdk,which is a popular app in China)always collapse on miui eu?btw,my phone has been magisked,and I've already added it to denylist.

After installing problems with notifications Poco f3
Also rom downloading speed is slow (from source and from settings)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-11-10-49-16-446_com.android.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-11-10-49-16-446_com.android.updater.jpg
    368 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Poco f3 is clearly slower when it comes to animations and some lists. YouTube, changing tabs on Chrome, really sloowww
CONFIRMED that Poco F3 is EXTREMELY SLOW after this upgrade. Whole UI lags... Be warned before upgrade.

EDITED: Antutu's score is lower than previous build even when Performance Mode enabled. It's overheating also. (annex) - Report

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-11-16-00-59-642_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-11-16-00-59-642_com.antutu.ABenchMark.jpg
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
This bug still exists:(

On POCO X3 PRO, I can't set a mp3 as ringtone. I can select and I can check it is already selected. But when phone ringing, plays another pre-installed tone

Reactions: Cardiophilia
CONFIRMED that Poco F3 is EXTREMELY SLOW after this upgrade. Whole UI lags... Be warned before upgrade.

EDITED: Antutu's score is lower than previous build even when Performance Mode enabled. It's overheating also. (annex) - Report
Mine isn't any slower than the previous build after using it for a while, and comparing the Antutu benchmark, but battery life is still pretty terrible. I haven't used it long enough yet to know if its exactly the same as the last build, or if its worse.
Compass issue still exists in Maps, but I'm still 99% sure that is a Google issue since clearing app data fixes it every time, and at this point I just assume that Google Backup will disable itself after a reboot as it has never worked properly for me on the F3 on any of the .EU builds over the past year. I'd say more or less this version is exactly the same as last weeks. Xiaomi probably isn't bothering to make any significant changes anymore with the discontinuation of weeklies being imminent for this device.

Reactions: KGVER and Birraque
This bug still exists:(

On POCO X3 PRO, I can't set a mp3 as ringtone. I can select and I can check it is already selected. But when phone ringing, plays another pre-installed tone
Yes, on Mi11Ultra too. One of this annoying long-time-bugs, but you can use 3rd-party app like "ringtone maker" as workaround.

Shall we add show or hide VPN icon? I don't others see my VPN icon when I take a screenshot,haha
See attachments below.

Thank you very much for the current improvements in the .EU's Taskbar notifications options. That's rocks!
That's just a placeholder to give me time to implement this:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-12-01-17-19-299_eu.xiaomi.ext.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-12-01-17-19-299_eu.xiaomi.ext.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_2023-03-12-01-17-27-279_eu.xiaomi.ext.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-12-01-17-27-279_eu.xiaomi.ext.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 244
Mine isn't any slower than the previous build after using it for a while, and comparing the Antutu benchmark, but battery life is still pretty terrible. I haven't used it long enough yet to know if its exactly the same as the last build, or if its worse.
Compass issue still exists in Maps, but I'm still 99% sure that is a Google issue since clearing app data fixes it every time, and at this point I just assume that Google Backup will disable itself after a reboot as it has never worked properly for me on the F3 on any of the .EU builds over the past year. I'd say more or less this version is exactly the same as last weeks. Xiaomi probably isn't bothering to make any significant changes anymore with the discontinuation of weeklies being imminent for this device.
1) Mine is a bit slower than previous build. Antutu's scores 650.000 now.
2) Thermal overheating after just once test. (annex)
3) Google Maps compass still broken.
4) Google Backup still broken.
The Xiaomi (not .EU) pushes only Weekly Bugs for us now. Poco F3 die hard in MIUI 14!

NOTE: Battery still drains very fast.

Attachments

• IMG_20230311_201845.jpg
    IMG_20230311_201845.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Don't know if that has something to do with that, but nearly every time i open compass app it needs calibration.....so maybe its not alone google issue.
If you clear google services app data it'll work for a few hours then stop working after a reboot or an arbitrary amount of time. If you clear maps data before launching maps, it will work once, then the next time it will ask to calibrate, and at least in my, case won't calibrate. So I've just been clearing Maps app data before any launch where I know I'll need the compass. At least when Android Auto, I don't explicitly need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.