MIUI 14 23.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
See attachments below.

That's just a placeholder to give me time to implement this:
One last feature question.
Does it possible to bring the new Mi Video's Widgets to us?
The app icon has the option to select it but the system lacks it.
Thanks in advance,

EDITED: Inserted the correct app name and screenshot

Attachments

• IMG_20230312_044426.jpg
    IMG_20230312_044426.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Reactions: Jacometto
Does it possible to bring the new Mi Music's Widgets to us?
Thanks in advance,
Give Musicolet a try, you won't go back to Mi Music.

Hi Devs,

Thanks for the ROM and the new feature to show icons in the status bar.

There is a little bug on my MII 11 Ultra.

I switched blue tooth and NFC on .

Both icons are shown when the control center is opened. NFC icon is NOT shown in normal mode like home page.

Regards Bernd

Attachments

• IMG_20230312_085113.jpg
    IMG_20230312_085113.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_20230312_084953.jpg
    IMG_20230312_084953.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 480
  • IMG_20230312_083634.jpg
    IMG_20230312_083634.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 481
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Devs,

Thanks for the ROM and the new feature to show icons in the status bar.

There is a little bug on my MII 11 Ultra.

I switched blue tooth and NFC on .

Both icons are shown when the control center is opened. NFC icon is NOT shown in normal mode like home page.

Regards Bernd

Reported it here

Unfortunately for the time being Igor cannot reproduce it on his device

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Since which version sir?
Noticed it some weeklys ago, don't know which. Some has this bug, some not, so maybe its specific for people that upgraded from miui13 or stable. Btw, i gave up trieing and set with ringtone maker....

Have you allowed the apps you want notifications from to auto start? Also have you checked settings /apps / manage apps / app / notifications to see that everything is allowed.
Yes bro everything is allowed and all settings have been changed accordingly. Still the same issue. Unrestricted data also done. Lock apps also done. All permissions allowed. I disabled battery and performance also through adb. But its the same. Please resolve this issue otherwise ill have no choice to go back to global and wont be able to recommend to others

Hi everyone! How is the battery consumption on Mi11 (Venus)?
A few weeks ago, I switched to the stable ROM "V14.0.8.0.TKBCNXM" and consumption is back to normal.
The problem with switching from the stable version to the weekly version is that if I then have to go back I have to reinstall and reconfigure everything.

Hi,
Thanks for the update.
I still have an issue after each update with Bluetooth on car kit.
The first time I try to make a call after the update, it won't be routed to the car kit.
To fix it, I have to make a call from the phone, and connect to Bluetooth, after that it will work.

Also, with Android Auto, I keep getting intermittently connect/disconnect and I have to update the Android Auto again...
Other than those 2 items, it looks great.

XM12 device.

Good evening
Can u pls help me to update my Xiaomi 12s ultra to miui 14 cuz i can't do it myself
If u have a video to follow ur steps cuz iam not good with software
This my phone information

MIUI version
MIUI by xiaomi.eu 13.0.8Stable 13.0.8.0(SLACNXM)
This is the update i downloaded

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-02-23-13-10-45-039_com.xiaomiui.downloader.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-23-13-10-45-039_com.xiaomiui.downloader.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_2023-02-23-13-10-42-287_com.xiaomiui.downloader.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-02-23-13-10-42-287_com.xiaomiui.downloader.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 115
Does it possible to bring the new Mi Video's Widgets to us?
Thanks in advance,

EDITED: Inserted the correct app name and screenshot
Only one useful widget in there, I just added it, you should see it in the widget store.

Reactions: Birraque
I didn't realized it before. Already found it.
Thanks!
Hi bro from where can i download widgets for the apps? I can only see old default widgets which were in global rom. In miui 14 eu also i cannot find new widget styles only icons and folder. Please help. Mi 11 ultra 14.0.6 stable

I didn't realized it before. Already found it.
Thanks!
Hi bro from where can i download widgets for the apps? I can only see old default widgets which were in global rom. In miui 14 eu also i cannot find new widget styles only icons and folder. Please help. Mi 11 ultra 14.0.6
Nah, I added it just now. Had to make the preview images myself because it looks like Xiaomi abandoned the global App vault lately...
Hi brother. First of all thanks to you and your team for working hard for our pleasure. I just want to know the notification delay issue is because of miui 14 or android 14 or eu rom? And are you aware of the issue? And is anybody from your team working for a fix if a fix is possible?
Thank you and hats off to ur work.

Hi bro from where can i download widgets for the apps? I can only see old default widgets which were in global rom. In miui 14 eu also i cannot find new widget styles only icons and folder. Please help. Mi 11 ultra 14.0.6
You can't access the online widget store if you have Google Discover set as the "-1 screen". You'll have to switch to App vault or None to access those widgets.

Hi brother. First of all thanks to you and your team for working hard for our pleasure. I just want to know the notification delay issue is because of miui 14 or android 14 or eu rom? And are you aware of the issue? And is anybody from your team working for a fix if a fix is possible?
Thank you and hats off to ur work.
Aware? yes, I've heard of it. Why it happens? No idea.
Maybe because Auto-start is disabled for apps by default on Stable ROMs (but enabled by default on Weekly ROMs).
I'm not using Stable ROM at all, and don't test it myself.

You can't access the online widget store if you have Google Discover set as the "-1 screen". You'll have to switch to App vault or None to access those widgets.

Aware? yes, I've heard of it. Why it happens? No idea.
Maybe because Auto-start is disabled for apps by default on Stable ROMs (but enabled by default on Weekly ROMs).
I'm not using Stable ROM at all, and don't test it myself.
Thanks for the reply bro appreciated for speedy answer. Yes i have google discover page set on -1 screen. Ill change and check the widget.
And about the notification delay issue i have turn auto start on for all apps which i want notifications plus unrestricted data is set as well battery restrictions are also removed and all other necessary permissions are allowed. Ive disabled battery and perfomance from adb as well. But still its same as chinese rom. Notification only comes when u unlock phone or open that app u want notifications from. Any ways hope you figure out the issue i know u will. Keep up the good work bro. God bless you

Reactions: Igor Eisberg
Also would be nice to have the *bluetooth headset/headphones/speaker* battery icon be displayed on the status bar. Not only when dragging down the status bar/control center. Not a big issue but a quality of life feature.
Yeah agreed.
On my Mi 11 it is enabled, but on my 12 Pro it isn't (probably because of where the front camera is) even though there is plenty of space for it (or just put it on the other side like the DND mode icon)

Guys.

I successfully installed this version 23.3.7 DEV but when I clicked on settings -> my device, it started showing MIUI 13 image instead of MIUI 14.

Has anyone experienced this and managed to resolve it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-12-19-57-40-064_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-12-19-57-40-064_com.android.settings.jpg
    374.8 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.