MIUI 14 23.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
In case you haven't noticed, 23.4.10 was removed for now:
@Igor Eisberg

I updated to the latest weekly v14.0.23.4.10 yesterday (GMT+5.5 hrs) on my Mi 11 Ultra (star) and have not had any issues at all. No security issue as well which others are facing.

With you rebuilding the ROM again, do I need to download it once again and flash it ?

Has it already been rebuilt ?

I'm sorry but I'm sort of confused atm.
Apologies.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

@Igor Eisberg

I updated to the latest weekly v14.0.23.4.10 yesterday (GMT+5.5 hrs) on my Mi 11 Ultra (star) and have not had any issues at all. No security issue as well which others are facing.

With you rebuilding the ROM again, do I need to download it once again and flash it ?

Has it already been rebuilt ?

I'm sorry but I'm sort of confused atm.
Apologies.

--
Okay nvm

I see that the v14.0.23.4.10 ROM for my phone has been removed from sourceforge.

I will wait for the rebuilt ROM and flash again later. Ty and sorry for the inconvenience.

--

I just flashed new rom from Afh. After boot it says Google play service isn`t installed...
Poco f3

Edit
Flashed rom from SF and now it`s ok.

Looks like first download was not ok....

Last edited:
I did nothing special just selected 120Hz at Settings / Display / Refresh Rate and it's dynamically working.
Never rooted or Xiaomi Apps manually updated.
I don't think the F3 it's screen supports dynamic refresh rate.
It going to from 120 to 60 in for example YouTube app is not an example of dynamic refresh rate I guess.

Reactions: PeaceOne
Not sure if this is a "feature" or a bug. None of the wifi analyser apps that I have installed on my 11 Ultra (star) are working.

They all run but none of them can see any wifi networks but they can see a network connection, run speed test etc

Does anyone know of a fix?

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Not sure if this is a "feature" or a bug. None of the wifi analyser apps that I have installed on my 11 Ultra (star) are working.

They all run but none of them can see any wifi networks but they can see a network connection, run speed test etc

Don't have that issue on my star

--

It's likely a permissions issue, they need exact location to scan for nearby wifi.
Also apps need to support it, outdated apps that aren't updated for Android 13 won't work.

Hi devs .. I have a xiaomi 12s ultra and I have a question?. When I configure the native option to ignore the edge touch borders, it didnt works, recently I had to download the app "edgeblock" to avoid ghost touches (because the screen is curve), but i want to know if is this a known bug or just my device be like that.?
(PD I installed the 23.4.2 hybrid relase)
Thnks

Last edited:
I don't think the F3 it's screen supports dynamic refresh rate.
It going to from 120 to 60 in for example YouTube app is not an example of dynamic refresh rate I guess.
It's clear that YouTube only at 60Hz. ( when dynamic display works at 60/120Hz, I can see it immediately in the developer menu when scrolling.)
.... I think Birraque also knows.
What I like about the whole story is that I watched the test videos (they were about the poco f4 gt).
Back then, the system was MIUI 13 and there really was no dynamic display. They argued that this could not be expected on a cheaper phone. And MIUI 14 solves this. :) When it accidentally changes to 60Hz, blurred vision quickly comes. I became an old man... Etc.

Last edited:
After installing the same rom a seconds time the issue with security app force closing (and therefore also the battery drain) seema to be fixed :)

Flashed for the 2nd time -- this time the rebuilt ROM.

No issues whatsoever.

Didn't have an issue (no Security issue either) with the earlier build as well but thought it best to flash the rebuilt ROM.

Gr8 job devs !

--

It's likely a permissions issue, they need exact location to scan for nearby wifi.
Also apps need to support it, outdated apps that aren't updated for Android 13 won't work.
That was my initial thought too. They are all fully permissioned to run and they ran about a month ago with an earlier version of miui.eu 14

My Poco F3 hasn't Security issues but already rebuild smoothly updated. (annex)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-16-11-07-31.png
    Screenshot_2023-04-16-11-07-31.png
    171.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_2023-04-16-11-20-43-810_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-16-11-20-43-810_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_2023-04-16-11-21-42-630_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-16-11-21-42-630_com.android.settings.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 149
Reactions: Jacometto and KGVER
I've been looking for answers everywhere and found information in a single thread. Sorry to ask here, XM11T Pro Phone Latest twrp installed it in fastboot mode without errors. Then I flashed xiaomi.eu ROM. It works fine. TWRP menu didn't stay after I rebooted.
Someone recommended solution Magisk install.
To me, Magisk is like "deep water".
I ask, is there any other solution to keep twrp after the reboot? (XM11T Pro) "Vili"
Someone could help me?

OpeaceOne

Smoothly installed on Poco F3.
Basically the same rom as previous Weekly. Same Baseband Version, Kernel Version and Android security update.
Still testing...

Note: Bluetooth UPDATE available again
How did you make a 3/4g network display when wifi is connected?

Status
Not open for further replies.