MIUI 14 23.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the F3 it's screen supports dynamic refresh rate.
It going to from 120 to 60 in for example YouTube app is not an example of dynamic refresh rate I guess.
Poco F3 (K40) can run its display at 120Hz, 60Hz and 30Hz. In terms of settings, you can set your device to refresh at max 120Hz or 60Hz both running with its default automatic (dynamic) switching behaviour. (annex)
Follow the video (download link) with my screen in the current .Dev rebuild:

Watch it

EDITED: Screenshot inserted

Attachments

• IMG_20230416_134506.jpg
    IMG_20230416_134506.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Normally I don't write in forums, only when it is really useful. I made a comment that the security error problem was solved in my case by formatting
the two cache partitions, but unfortunately it was deleted with the comment that it is miss information. Go figure.

• Sad
Reactions: MeiGuddet
Normally I don't write in forums, only when it is really useful. I made a comment that the security error problem was solved in my case by formatting
the two cache partitions, but unfortunately it was deleted with the comment that it is miss information. Go figure.
ROMs were reuploaded. Problem is fixed. You should read the thread.

OpeaceOne

Thanks for your help! I followed steps and succeeded. TWRP fixed!..... Big thanks! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-16-18-53-46-487_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-16-18-53-46-487_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Because it is misinformation. You can't fix an actual bug in code by "formatting the two cache partitions".

do I have to format data for flashing the current rebuild version or just simply update (dirty flash) it? Yesterday I flashed the old unfixed 23.4.10 rom

On my F3 no movies download/play in WhatsApp. Anyone else having this problem? (Clean install of this rom,)

I think I have a problem with vibration mode. MI12 is not vibrating in my case. Please look at the picture.
Is it a hardware failure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-17-00-18-37-554_com.miui.cit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-17-00-18-37-554_com.miui.cit.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Reactions: IntegratedGraphics
I think I have a problem with vibration mode. MI12 is not vibrating in my case. Please look at the picture.
Is it a hardware failure?
Work fine from mine device. #xm12

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-17-06-29-32-893_com.miui.cit-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-17-06-29-32-893_com.miui.cit-edit.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Birraque
thanks for the wonderful weekly update..

need help on system launcher gap or anyone can help me installing poco launcher 4.0 can't install it because of error

thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-17-11-40-30-402_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-17-11-40-30-402_com.miui.packageinstaller.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 115
thanks for the wonderful weekly update..

need help on system launcher gap or anyone can help me installing poco launcher 4.0 can't install it because of error

thanks
You need to uninstall PL and then install the file you are trying to. They have different signatures so you can't update it

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Maik74
It's likely a permissions issue, they need exact location to scan for nearby wifi.
Also apps need to support it, outdated apps that aren't updated for Android 13 won't work.
You were right. For some reason all permissions were changed to approximate location permissions.

Thanks for the help

Reactions: Dutchgio
Work fine from mine device. #xm12
Can someone tell me if this is a hardware failure or if a data reset could be a solution? Even in twrp it's not vibrating or on boot. Oh and my proximity sensor doesn't work either.
What can I do? Is there something I can flash to solve this?
@Igor Eisberg could persist. Img help?

Last edited:
My K50 Ultra still have no 5G signal. Is my device problem or service provider problem? Or other issue ?

Can someone tell me if this is a hardware failure or if a data reset could be a solution? Even in twrp it's not vibrating or on boot. Oh and my proximity sensor doesn't work either.
What can I do? Is there something I can flash to solve this?
@Igor Eisberg could persist. Img help?
I'd suggest a new topic since it's likely not related to the beta build.
Then flash a new rom (Xiaomi stock, Lineage etc.) to see if it persists, but it's likely a hardware failure if even the HW test app doesn't work.

Reactions: jeffrom
Experience and comments - Poco f4 gt
4G network battery drains quickly.
Always very warm on the back.
Network preference/settings changed .

EDITED:
I reconnected to wifi, back cover cool and No extreme battery drain.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-17-10-14-50-263_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-17-10-14-50-263_com.android.phone-edit.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.