MIUI 14 23.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• IMG_20230419_173039.jpg
    IMG_20230419_173039.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 191
Guys, I'm a bit confused, I have the mi 11 lite 5g ne and I see that it has a WEEKLY rom with the name DITING, is that the model? ie for the mi 11 lite 5g ne

POCO F4 GT
In my opinion:
xiaomi.eu team offers me the best alternative to the official Google EEA ROM.
All credit to the developers.
After a few months of use, it became clear to me what the boundaries of developers are.
The same is true for the device....
Sm8450 (8Gen1) is extremely sensitive to environmental factors. Example: even a few Celsius deviations already cause more serious heating and thus erroneous conclusion: Bad build. Monday without wifi, quick drain. Tuesday all day only wifi, stable everything.
Tested antutu test outdoor : ~983000 Points.
I tested it indoors : ~930000 Points.
Those who blame xiaomi.eu or Xiaomi for this are wrong.
Yes that's a common problem with the Snapdragon 8 gen1 SoC, it overheats too fast.

Reactions: KGVER
I'm currently using also the Notify Lite for Mi Band that add more features to the Zapp Life like Graph Google Maps directions into the Mi Band and many others. That's why my Mi Band included in the Bluetooth devices list.
Oh yeah I forgot about that app. I used that with my Mi Band 4 and my old phone before my buddy gave me his Galaxy Watch. Now I just use the Mi Band at work so I haven't needed the directions etc. Thanks for reminding me it could do that.

Reactions: KGVER and Birraque
I have an unusually large energy consumption in "Other" section. What can this be due to? Poco F3.

Attachments

• 1681892704010 (1).JPEG
    1681892704010 (1).JPEG
    16.1 KB · Views: 123
Redmi k60 pro Socrates don't have update? In next week 04.17 or 04.20 will get weekly update? If some problem with this model in current 04.10 version?

Thx

I'm impressed with the battery savings in this version!

I usually watch videos while commuting from home to work, usage time 1 hour and 30 minutes

Listening to music during workouts at the gym, usage time 1 hour.

And the consumption was only 2%

Wowwww.

• Wow
Reactions: KGVER and jeffrom
I'm impressed with the battery savings in this version!

I usually watch videos while commuting from home to work, usage time 1 hour and 30 minutes

Listening to music during workouts at the gym, usage time 1 hour.

And the consumption was only 2%

Wowwww.
2% for music listening that's fine but about video you are surely watching it on your neighbor's phone. lol!

Hi @Igor Eisberg

The Poco F3 (alioth) still represents a huge share of .EU's Weekly users.
I understand that it is not possible for the Dev Team to provide the Android Security Updates since they are hard coded by Xiaomi, but I would like to know if it's possible at least to keep the Weekly builds for this model with Xiaomi's apps customized by .EU for some more time?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited:
Hi @Igor Eisberg

The Poco F3 (alioth) still represents a huge share of .EU's Weekly users.
I understand that it is not possible for the Dev Team to provide the Android Security Updates since they are hard coded by Xiaomi, but I would like to know if it's possible at least to keep the Weekly builds for this model with Xiaomi's apps customized by .EU for some more time?

Thanks in advance,
I was not aware that alioth users are some kind of special-privileged VIPs here.
If we do that for one device, more requests like this will follow. I see no reason why something like that should ever happen.

Hey guys, there is an issue on the 11 ultra that I noticed since the past 10 days or so. After the alarm goes off the refresh rate gets bugged, it drops to 60Hz automatically. After that happens I need to switch to 60 and then to 120 again for it to be normal. Confirmed 100% that it's the alarm causing it. Doesn't matter if I disable the alarm or snooze it with volume buttons, it's the same result.

Hey guys, there is an issue on the 11 ultra that I noticed since the past 10 days or so. After the alarm goes off the refresh rate gets bugged, it drops to 60Hz automatically. After that happens I need to switch to 60 and then to 120 again for it to be normal. Confirmed 100% that it's the alarm causing it. Doesn't matter if I disable the alarm or snooze it with volume buttons, it's the same result.
Yeah it's a known bug but something that probably only Xiaomi can fix

Reactions: KGVER and Arcide
Yeah it's a known bug but something that probably only Xiaomi can fix

Thanks for the info, perhaps they will fix the app soon.
Though I'm seeing that's a really old post. The issue just started appearing now for me, so they probably broke it again in the same way lol

Anyone having problem with gpay since today ? I couldnt pay with it right now because it detected the unlocked device. I have a Poco f4 munch.

• Sad
Reactions: DerFrieDD
I was not aware that alioth users are some kind of special-privileged VIPs here.
If we do that for one device, more requests like this will follow. I see no reason why something like that should ever happen.
I don't think this has anything to do with any "special privileged VIPs", but rather with the number of users or (measurable most) downloads Birraque is probably referring to.

But anyway, we see that there's nothing we can do about it, even though we'd really like to see an "issue-free" weekly release for the Alioth, in terms of the unresolved, more or less annoying issues that have accumulated in the last weeks/months since the last stable release.

Enough whining, sorry and thanks for your efforts, have a nice weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.