MIUI 14 23.4.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please tell me: I installed TWRP, installed MIUI.
In the section "Device", "MIUI version" I received a message: Do you have TWRP installed? I indicated Yes.
But I do not receive an update "over the air", I click "Check update", but writes that the latest version is installed. Now I have MIUI 14.0.23.4.2
What am I doing wrong? Please help me!

How do I get updates "over the air"?
I read the FAQ it says to update you need to go to "updater" and download, but I don't have anything

Last edited:
Beauty filter not available yet in selfie cam with Xiaomi 13. I waited for 1 month but now I'm coming back to EEA version

Can't update. Xiaomi 13(FUXI)
The phone rebooted several times and booted into recovery.
Exact behavior when trying to update from an OTA and zip package from recovery.

Hi!
When I install every weekly on mi11 ultra I have to follow the same procedure every time: I am downloading the firmare through the original updater app, then I reboot to recovery. The instalation of the firmware is not automatic, I have to draw the pattern to unlock twrp and then nothing happens. Is it normal?

Then I choose the firmware manually, and after the instalation on the end I am getting the same error every single time:
Failer to mount /system_root,
Failer to mount /system_ext
Failed to mount /vendor

Then I reboot recovery again, install the same firmware again and this error does not appear.

I am using twrp-3.7.0_12-v7.5_A13.
Mount everything from mount menu on TWRP before ROM installation and it should work

Reactions: Misiek735
Hi @Igor Eisberg

Did Feedback feature cleaned from our devices?
I can't reach it anymore on Poco F3. (annex)

Attachments

• IMG_20230415_155213.jpg
    IMG_20230415_155213.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: Jacometto
Hi!
When I install every weekly on mi11 ultra I have to follow the same procedure every time: I am downloading the firmare through the original updater app, then I reboot to recovery. The instalation of the firmware is not automatic, I have to draw the pattern to unlock twrp and then nothing happens. Is it normal?

Then I choose the firmware manually, and after the instalation on the end I am getting the same error every single time:
Failed to mount /vendor

Then I reboot recovery again, install the same firmware again and this error does not appear.

Irrelevant errors. It flashed fine the first time. If you tried searching for that error on here, you'll find that question answered a hundred times.

Hi!

Failed to mount /vendor

You don't need to install the firmware a second time. Just ignore the error, wipe dalvik and reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.