MIUI 14 23.4.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
No issue on my device as well, thx for the Rom and a great weekend everyone!

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Last Weekly build 23.4.17 .Dev smoothly updated on Poco F3.
I didn't notice changes. Same Android Version, Security Update, Baseband Version and Kernel Version. (annex)
Seems to be the same reliable, stable and not very fast on Antutu's test as previous week. I'm still testing and will feedback later.

GREEN LIGHT TO GO!

NOTE: TWRP by SKKK updated to 7.7 version (annex)

Cheers,
Is this okay right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-22-22-43-23.png
    Screenshot_2023-04-22-22-43-23.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 459
Last edited by a moderator:
Poco f4 gt. This 23.4.17 development is excellent.
I downloaded it from sourceforge. Thank you!

Last edited:
i'll test the battery management at XM12PRO and i will report tomorrow night. My guess, will be the same but we'll see..

@Birraque please if you mind , post your SOT tomorrow ..

Reactions: Birraque
Instaled on XM 13 FUXI everything i use works fine,no battery drain. Thanks to all Devs!

I'm still testing Poco F3 but Twitter, Google (search) and Chrome browser seems to struggling when scrolling down. UI less fluid mainly in the Chrome that didn't respond some commands/touch.
Maybe it's related with a "Android System WebView" update. (annex)

Note: The whole system seems a bit slower than before.

Please check and feedback.

EDITED: Chrome version inserted

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-22-15-45-51-554_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-22-15-45-51-554_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Screenshot_2023-04-22-16-03-48-743_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-22-16-03-48-743_com.miui.securitycenter-edit.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jacometto and KGVER
Last Weekly build 23.4.17 .Dev smoothly updated on Poco F3.
I didn't notice changes. Same Android Version, Security Update, Baseband Version and Kernel Version. (annex)
Seems to be the same reliable, stable and not very fast on Antutu's test as previous week. I'm still testing and will feedback later.

GREEN LIGHT TO GO!

NOTE: TWRP by SKKK updated to 7.7 version (annex)

Cheers,
Can you give the link of twrp

Reactions: KGVER
F4 (MUNCH) user here. Had a failed TWRP installation after downloading from androidfilehost. Once download from sourceforge the installation worked succesfully. Maybe it was just me, but just in case.

Reactions: timbook2 and KGVER
Hello everyone! Someone had a problem installing the update from the mirror in POCO F3?
I regretted my bad English

If you backup your existing TWRP before flashing the new one "v7.7" , where is the backuped - twrp file stored? lol :p:cool:
That is one of the mysteries of the universe...
My best guess is in the cache partition since it's primarily used for recovery. It’s used to store the recovery log and for storing things like OTA (Over The Air) stock updates.
But like I said it just my guess!

;)

• Love
Reactions: Jacometto and KGVER
If you backup your existing TWRP before flashing the new one "v7.7" , where is the backuped - twrp file stored? lol :p:cool:
That is one of the mysteries of the universe...
My best guess is in the cache partition since it's primarily used for recovery. It’s used to store the recovery log and for storing things like OTA (Over The Air) stock updates.
But like I said it just my guess!

;)
Last time I checked, backups made with TWRP were stored in Internal Storage, full path was /sdcard/TWRP/BACKUP.
Definitely not the cache partition, not enough space.

Last time I checked, backups made with TWRP were stored in Internal Storage, full path was /sdcard/TWRP/BACKUP.
Definitely not the cache partition, not enough space.
Nope that kind of backup :p:p! I was talking about the backup of the existing TWRP - the existing version before flashing a new version of TWRP . You misunderstood me !!

Nope that kind of backup :p:p! I was talking about the backup of the existing TWRP - the existing version before flashing a new version of TWRP . You misunderstood me !!
Why would there be a backup of the existing TWRP, unless you explicitly made the backup yourself? :emoji_thinking:

Why would there be a backup of the existing TWRP, unless you explicitly made the backup yourself? :eek:

Just curious ! Because i did explicitly made a backup of my current version of TWRP just in case the new version TWRP is corrupted file..

It was "just to be safe - myself - and my phone" decision !!! Dont blame meeeeeeeee :)

Just curious ! Because i did explicitly made a backup of my current version of TWRP just in case the new version TWRP is corrupted file..

It was "just to be safe - myself - and my phone" decision !!! Dont blame meeeeeeeee :)
Hmm what do you mean "i did explicitly made a backup of my current version of TWRP"? How? :emoji_thinking:

Hmm what do you mean "i did explicitly made a backup of my current version of TWRP"? How? :emoji_thinking:
First step "install recovery ramdisk" next step select the ".img" , next screen says to "swipe to install " and also says the option with a tick , to tick or not to tick the option to " backup your current recovery ", well that's what i did. I selected that option offered by the TWRP itself.

Sorry for explaining without screenshots, but im writing at my laptop right in this moment..!!

First step "install recovery ramdisk" next step select the ".img" , next screen says to "swipe to install " and also says the option with a tick , to tick or not to tick the option to " backup your current recovery ", well that's what i did. I selected that option offered by the TWRP itself.

Sorry for explaining without screens , but im writing at my laptop right in this moment..!!
Ooh I see. Never had the chance to do it like that. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Vuska and KGVER
Status
Not open for further replies.