MIUI 14 23.4.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it worth switching from the stable version to the weekly version to get new features and improve performance? Or are there no new features and there are bugs?

I went back to 14.0.23.1.3 because I think it was the last decent dev build and there are no signs of things getting much better even on stable.

Anyway, the only bug that actually annoys me in this one is the mini player notification that had weird colors and was unreadable in some situations. I was thinking about extracting some APKs from recents xiaomi.eu roms to see if I can get it working. I tried system ui, system ui plug-in and notifications, none of them works. Does anyone have any idea?

Poco f3 btw

Reactions: Zezebro
I went back to 14.0.23.1.3 because I think it was the last decent dev build and there are no signs of things getting much better even on stable.

Anyway, the only bug that actually annoys me in this one is the mini player notification that had weird colors and was unreadable in some situations. I was thinking about extracting some APKs from recents xiaomi.eu roms to see if I can get it working. I tried system ui, system ui plug-in and notifications, none of them works. Does anyone have any idea?

Poco f3 btw
I'm on 12x and thinking about doing the same thing. That version is the last issue free rom.

Reactions: Huaywrise
This is the last and not working properly release for Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+ with the stuttering 5G connection issue.
If you can fix this then great, if not then goodbye.

I still testing the current 23.4.17 for Poco F3 but until now none issues to report.
It's not the fastest build for us but definitely are reliable, stable and full of features.
That's a great last Weekly build and I'm very grateful to .EU's Dev Team that provide it for our Alioth.

GREEN LIGHT TO GO!!!

This is the last and not working properly release for Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+ with the stuttering 5G connection issue.
If you can fix this then great, if not then goodbye.
This issue could be related with your Carrier or model device.
I'm currently using 5G NSA/SA networks on Poco F3 with zero issues. Already tested in both SIM Cards 2/3/4/5G (VoLTE/VoWiFi/VoNR) and everything is stable, fast and reliable.

Attachments

• IMG_20230427_120750.jpg
    IMG_20230427_120750.jpg
    841.8 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: Jacometto and KGVER
12s mayfly here. is there any sign of xiaomi allowing us to fine tune the system haptics more the we currently can? mine are so weak even at the highest setting. wish I could boost em.

O.T - someone move from this weekly beta to stable since is the last beta for K40 pro plus ?
What are the steps to move ?

On Poco F3 I have a problem with bluetooth. The Sennheiser MTW3 earbuds only connect with SBC instead of Aptx.

Status
Not open for further replies.