MIUI 14 23.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all guys, I upgraded to my 13 pro first of all I thank the developers for their work, including those who translate into my language, I wanted to ask 2 questions if possible: I installed the update via twrp, once downloaded it gave me asked to enter twrp, I selected the downloaded zip file, and installed, at the end of the installation there was an error wording in red with "unable to mount" written with something else written, and finally written done. it gave me the choice wipe dalvik and reboot, when in doubt I did wipe , and then rebooted the system. Everything seems fine to me, I haven't lost any data and everything is working, I noticed some translation errors on the same "my device" page, and now they are resolved, and no bugs at the moment, what could that error be at the end of the installation then? Has this happened to anyone?
I also wanted to ask if the downloaded update zip file of almost 6gb should be kept or can it be deleted? Thanks in advance
- If the installation ends as shown in the picture, everything is fine. After such an update, just choose reboot /system.
The errors at the end are about TWRP not the installation. It will show this error to almost everyone.

- After the update, you can delete the installation ZIP file from your phone.

Attachments

• chyba.png
    chyba.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Hi to all, format data from latest eu dev rom. Then try to copy from my windows pc to phone latest eu stable rom but copy not start. Anyone knows what is the problem?

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
How are you trying to copy ?

Is your phone switched on while you are trying to copy ?

Is your phone recognised by your desktop ?

Change your USB port and try again. Or change your USB cable just in case.

You need to provide more info for the forum to help you.

--
Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra (star)

The hotspot connection is unstable, the connection keeps dropping out on my mi11 ultra

From what I could see, unfortunately, this version still doesn't come with the new option:

Detect eyes
'The device will not lock when it detects that you are looking at the screen'

This option is present in the Xiaomi 13 and 13 Pro ROM.

Who knows in the next version.

The hotspot connection is unstable, the connection keeps dropping out on my mi11 ultra
I am on twrp mode when trying to copy because try after format data. The usb cable is ok. When try to copy on normal mode when phone is on have not any issue

Poco f3 Tapatalk

I got some issues since change from fastboot to recovery Image. I can't connect my hands-free device of my BMW build 2007 after changing image. If I pair my Xiaomi 11 Ultra with my BMW connection will be deleted directly on both devices. Other phones like Iphone, Samsung and so on have no problems with connection. Xiaomi 13 Pro from my brother has same issue with stable firmware I use beta firmware. I tried to cange some settings in developer mode and to delete my device in recovery mode and reinstall Image but nothing works.

I have no problems to connect my headphones and speakers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since January that the compass hasn't been working for me. When I need it I have to clean Google play services data. And then I reboot the phone and it stops working.
I wonder if it would make a difference if Google Maps was a system app

Before getting on xiaomi.eu ROM, I had no issues in MIUI 13 where Google Maps was a system app

Now with xiaomi.eu's MIUI 14 ROM, this issue persists with Google Maps (not a system app). However I didn't flash the official MIUI 14 Stable ROM to test.

--

I wonder if it would make a difference if Google Maps was a system app

Before getting on xiaomi.eu ROM, I had no issues in MIUI 13 where Google Maps was a system app

Now with xiaomi.eu's MIUI 14 ROM, this issue persists with Google Maps (not a system app).
Many variables in your theory, the most important being a different Android version, and then a different MIUI version.

However I didn't flash the official MIUI 14 Stable ROM to test.
Then why make assumptions at all?

Hi to all, format data from latest eu dev rom. Then try to copy from my windows pc to phone latest eu stable rom but copy not start. Anyone knows what is the problem?

Στάλθηκε από το M2012K11AG μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Just connecting with PC by type-c cable in TWRP mode, your PC may recognise your phone.

And do you install the suitable driver in your PC?

Other approache is using OTG USB flash drive to implement the rom.zip in TWRP mode.

Reactions: minotavros
- If the installation ends as shown in the picture, everything is fine. After such an update, just choose reboot /system.
The errors at the end are about TWRP not the installation. It will show this error to almost everyone.

- After the update, you can delete the installation ZIP file from your phone.
Hi Friend, Thanks for your post, it helped me.
The message was just like the one in the picture you showed me, so I assume it was all good. Thanks for enlightening me on this topic, can I ask you one last thing, since when in doubt I did "wipe dalvik" and after reboot/system, what did I delete? Have I done some damage to the functioning of the rom? Because during the first day of use I'm not experiencing anything abnormal, apart from some translations written in capital letters. Thanks again for your interest.

Many variables in your theory, the most important being a different Android version, and then a different MIUI version.

Then why make assumptions at all?
Factors.... You're absolutely right !

Yeah just thinking out loud.
With the hope that someone with the same phone can give an insight.

--

I have a Xiaomi 12T Pro. I tried KLWP and the widgets work but the apps don't open and the wallpaper doesn't work in the lock screen. And tried KLWP in the smart launcher aswell but the same problem. Also KWGT widgets don't work at all. Is there any fix for this?

Hi Friend, Thanks for your post, it helped me.
The message was just like the one in the picture you showed me, so I assume it was all good. Thanks for enlightening me on this topic, can I ask you one last thing, since when in doubt I did "wipe dalvik" and after reboot/system, what did I delete? Have I done some damage to the functioning of the rom? Because during the first day of use I'm not experiencing anything abnormal, apart from some translations written in capital letters. Thanks again for your interest.
"Wipe Dalvik", you haven't damaged anything with this step. This process will run the script automatically when installing/updating the ROM. It is not necessary to do it manually.

"Wipe Dalvik", you haven't damaged anything with this step. This process will run the script automatically when installing/updating the ROM. It is not necessary to do it manually.
Actually, since Android 13 wiping Dalvik cache can make the OS slower, because it won't be regenerated until the next ROM update.
So, not only is it not necessary to wipe Dalvik cache (ever), it is also strictly discouraged.

Does it issues
I cant add widgets
Super icon didn't include
Bluetooth earphones connect animation didn't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-05-05-53-15-740_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-05-05-53-15-740_com.miui.personalassistant.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 246
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sammyjr
NUWA, Xiaomi 13 Pro. Can't record video at 60fps: option is disabled. Can't select 60fps with 720p resolution, nor 1080p.

NUWA, Xiaomi 13 Pro. Can't record video at 60fps: option is disabled. Can't select 60fps with 720p resolution, nor 1080p.
Just tried it and you can.

720 - 30fps
1080 - 30 & 60fps
4k - 24, 30 & 60fps
8k - 24fps

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

It tells you to allow Themes to connect to the internet first, so... just open Themes and accept the initial permission dialog...
I did it nothing happened and to be sure deleted theme app data and open it again
Still ask me to connect theme app to internet

Status
Not open for further replies.