MIUI 14 23.4.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
When re-pairing the Bluetooth earphone or headset, the Bluetooth volume is lowered as shown in the first image. Even if I turn the volume up again, it goes down again after re-pairing 2-3 times. This issue affects sound. please fix When the volume is changed, the value of 15 is changed to 9 in setedit (image).

Attachments

• IMG_20230511_041400.jpg
    IMG_20230511_041400.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_2023-05-11-04-13-12-799_by4a.setedit22-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-11-04-13-12-799_by4a.setedit22-edit.jpg
    616 KB · Views: 214
When re-pairing the Bluetooth earphone or headset, the Bluetooth volume is lowered as shown in the first image. Even if I turn the volume up again, it goes down again after re-pairing 2-3 times. This issue affects sound. please fix When the volume is changed, the value of 15 is changed to 9 in setedit (image).
Nothing to do with our ROM.

What do you mean?
Go to Notifications & Control Center -> App Notifications.
Search for "Security" App then click on it.
Scroll down and look for "Battery" then click on it. Disable notification. Go back and enter again and see if it's disable...

@yannis_Gr
It's switching back immediately to active.

Same when I try to disable GPS in notifications app. It's also switching back. Never heard of this Xiaomi app before but since I switched from stable to beta I always getting notification on app if i want to allow clipboard.

Hello.
I faced with issue with sound messages recording on Whatsapp and Telegram on 12S Ultra.
It's reconrd noize Instead of normal voice.

Can you guys use this new camera icon for the app on older devices? it looks much better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-12-00-55-11-568_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2023-05-12-00-55-11-568_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 146
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, is it now possible to flash Poco F3 from the last beta to the stable without losing data? Because the beta was discontinued. Greetings Manuel

If new stable release for poco f3 can I update from latest beta without swipe data or it will be downgrade again?

Poco f3 Tapatalk

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet
If new stable release for poco f3 can I update from latest beta without swipe data or it will be downgrade again?

Poco f3 Tapatalk

Or see post above yours !

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk

Or see post above yours !

Sent from my M2102K1G using Tapatalk
This question is for precious stable rom. I ask for next stable release when it come : )

Poco f3 Tapatalk

• Angry
Reactions: MeiGuddet

Poco f3 Tapatalk
Have a look here

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Not exactly immediately, you have to exit and re enter to that setting.
But it's a bug. I don't want notification when battery reaches 20% and I can't disable it!
It's even enough just click on menu button in navigation bar to see the opened apps in ram and then go back to the app. Toggle switched back.

Status
Not open for further replies.