MIUI 14 23.5.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the previous build (23.5.8), adaptive refresh rate seems to be not working in Xiaomi 13, it stays in 120Hz even in idle state. Would that be the same in this version?

In the previous build (23.5.8), adaptive refresh rate seems to be not working in Xiaomi 13, it stays in 120Hz even in idle state. Would that be the same in this version?
Ow really? How did you test this?

Poco F4, updated to 14.0.23.5.15.DEV but mobile data is not working. (Added this comment in bug section too). Is there any workaround?
For the ones having problems with mobile data check the APN settings. Mines were deleted in the update.

How did you test this?
You can have displayed the refresh rate by enabling option "Show refresh rate" from "Developer options"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-23-17-22-37-273_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-23-17-22-37-273_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_2023-05-23-17-22-58-474_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-23-17-22-58-474_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    412.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Guys! I have repeatedly shared the status shown in the picture, which persists after each reboot. I can turn it off, that's not my question.
I would like to ask someone to help me understand.
It's only in weekly improvements.
I will thank you if someone explains why.
(If I don't get an answer, I can't help anyone else when that happens.)
If I asked something stupid, feel free to write it down and I won't tire anyone anymore. Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-23-18-41-10-811_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-23-18-41-10-811_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_2023-05-23-18-41-46-805_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-23-18-41-46-805_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
The latest updates do not display pictures on Vatsap or Telegram in the contact card. All permissions and ticks are. Tell me how to enable. 13 pro

When I make a new version of Flash in tvrp, is it necessary to clear the dalwick cache after that? I read somewhere that this is not necessary.

I also have 13 pro but everything is fine, refresh rate is on auto and it isn't always 120 but it is variable
Strange. Two Flash ago everything was fine. But now it is. I thought that maybe this is due to the fact that I did not clear the Dalvik cache after installing the new Rom.

Strange. Two Flash ago everything was fine. But now it is. I thought that maybe this is due to the fact that I did not clear the Dalvik cache after installing the new Rom.
As far as I know, since Android 13 wiping Dalvik cache can make OS slower, because it won't be regenerated until the next ROM update. So I believe it isn't necessary to wipe Dalvik cache.

As far as I know, since Android 13 wiping Dalvik cache can make OS slower, because it won't be regenerated until the next ROM update. So I believe it isn't necessary to wipe Dalvik cache.
Does maybe this command regenerates Dalwik:
adb shell cmd package bg-dexopt-job

my Google chrome has been frequently freezing since 23.4.17. (I skipped 23.4.25).
it didn't happen immediately on update, started happening last week so it may have nothing to do with the build.
I'm on current weekly now. have uninstalled & reinstalled chrome. still the same.

has anyone else had this happen? when it freezes it affects all chrome related stuff like push notifications etc too.

12s mayfly here.

Yes, it also happens to me that the page freezes in Chrome. Closing the app and reloading the page will make the problem go away. (Xiaomi 12)

Reactions: pidgeo
I have no idea. Maybe the combination of android 13 and MIUI is not friendly with some applications. :emoji_grin:

Reactions: pidgeo
Hi

sry, which ADB you recommend? I had with minimal problems (again, last time with 12s Ultra) with update so without format, it installs fine but give me bootloop

Status
Not open for further replies.