MIUI 14 23.5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi 13 Pro NUWA, can't record video at 60fps at any resolution (720p, 1080p with no 60fps option) with and without HDR activated.
Well I just tried and I can
937279cbd8b389d1e4a06c1f5d260d25.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Xiaomi 13 Pro NUWA, can't record video at 60fps at any resolution (720p, 1080p with no 60fps option) with and without HDR activated.
Here everything fine (I have also a 13 pro nuwa), you can record video at 60 fps (1080p and 4k) with HDR disable, steady video disable and motion tracking focus disable. 720p you can't record video at 60 fps.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-16-15-40-57-251_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-16-15-40-57-251_com.android.camera.jpg
    831.8 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_2023-05-16-15-40-52-719_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-16-15-40-52-719_com.android.camera.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 125
Here everything fine (I have also a 13 pro nuwa), you can record video at 60 fps (1080p and 4k) with HDR disable, steady video disable and motion tracking focus disable. 720p you can't record video at 60 fps.
Thank you! My problem was the motion tracking focus ☺️ I disabled it and now I can record at 60fps.

I keep getting this error when trying to backup my gallery to google photos on my mi 11 ultra. Any solution?

Attachments

• IMG_20230517_170435.jpg
    IMG_20230517_170435.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 177
Nothing to do with us.

mondrian ROM was already tweaked for proper POCO F5 Pro support.

No.
Hi, sry off topic will the stable Mondrian ROM get the same treatment like Weekly ROMs which is similarly tweak for proper Poco F5 Pro anytime soon? Currently waiting for the unlock bootloader 168h process, which should I flash when I'm unlocked, weekly or stable?

Thanks.

Is the compass working on Google maps on Xiaomi 12x?
I already tested Google Maps on Poco F3 (alioth) with Stock Stable Global by Xiaomi and Weekly.eu and CONFIRM that compass on both versions doesn't point in any direction.
Since last week I'm also testing the Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) with Stock Stable Global by Xiaomi awaiting 168 hours to unlock it and Google Maps has the same issue.
Then as mentioned by EU's Dev the hardware compass works flawless with other apps and this issue only can be addressed by Google and/or Xiaomi.

EDITED: Stable GLOBAL clarification inserted

Last edited:
since i installed it on my 12 pro (zeus), voLTE and voWiFi don't work. can provide extra info if needed.
looking at all other screenshots here and none of them having either icon, i presume it's a ROM issue
Use this code and setup volte manually by selecting correct carrier. (by default for israel it didn't work, but code resolved issue and volte/vowifi begin work)

Attachments

• IMG_20230518_000203_029.jpg
    IMG_20230518_000203_029.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_2023-05-18-00-07-24-414_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-18-00-07-24-414_com.android.settings-edit.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 193
I have 13 pro. The compass does not work on the previous update and did not work before it either. It shows direction but in google maps or other app it is all the time Shows north. I did a reset of the application and tried to fix it from scratch but it does not help. I think the problem is in the firmware itself.

I have 13 pro. The compass does not work on the previous update and did not work before it either. It shows direction but in google maps or other app it is all the time Shows north. I did a reset of the application and tried to fix it from scratch but it does not help. I think the problem is in the firmware itself.
I have issue only with google map. (on china firmware same issue, maybe new china miui less compatible with gaps) mi 11 ultra

I have issue only with google map. (on china firmware same issue, maybe new china miui less compatible with gaps) mi 11 ultra
Strange. But I have such a problem of incorrect compass path in any application. Some of them do not use gaps. I really hope that the developers and the team will fix this soon.

Have been updated my mi11 ultra today by latest update released on 15/05/2023. after updating cannot bot the system. updation was done through TWRP. its just getting in reboot and blinding a green lite and automatically getting stuck. is there any solution boss??

Have been updated my mi11 ultra today by latest update released on 15/05/2023. after updating cannot bot the system. updation was done through TWRP. its just getting in reboot and blinding a green lite and automatically getting stuck. is there any solution boss??
Wher did you find that update?

Reactions: Smadd
I already tested Google Maps on Poco F3 (alioth) with Stock Stable Global by Xiaomi and Weekly.eu and CONFIRM that compass on both versions doesn't point in any direction.
Since last week I'm also testing the Poco F5 Pro (mondrian) with Stock Stable Global by Xiaomi awaiting 168 hours to unlock it and Google Maps has the same issue.
Then as mentioned by EU's Dev the hardware compass works flawless with other apps and this issue only can be addressed by Google and/or Xiaomi.

EDITED: Stable GLOBAL clarification inserted
That's very interesting. Thank you for that feedback! So one of them is really at fault here. And no one seems to be doing anything about it. It's been like this since January. And it's awful to hear that Xiaomi is shipping phones with this issue. That's really bad

Hello there, I'm on Mondrian and I just clean flashed the weekly and stable roms for this device and I'm unable to make calls with any carrier (tested 3 carriers). Mobile data is working ok, but calls are not.

Is anyone else experiencing this behavior?

Hi, having a "charging loop" when connecting charger on 13u.
Did a clean install again and when I connect a charger it enters on a loop of charging connection and charging disconnection.
It's happened with 2 different charger's and connected to laptop usb.

Video with the issue:

Thanks
Hi,
I found the problem come from Google's Voice Match. Here's the solution:
1. Clear Google app's data and everything will be back to normal, but if you finish the setting process of Google Assistant anything voice search related, and reboot, then the issue will occur again. You can either
2. manually open 'voice search' every time after rebooting the device (the app icon will show notification red dot after reboot), and close it, or
3. get into Google app's setting and disable Voice Match
4. Enjoy EU rom!

Hello there, I'm on Mondrian and I just clean flashed the weekly and stable roms for this device and I'm unable to make calls with any carrier (tested 3 carriers). Mobile data is working ok, but calls are not.

I also have the same problems on Poco F5 PRO (K60 AKA Mondrian)

It's very serius!!

I've only tried weekly. Also with the global?? what options we have? Miui rom global???

Hi,

Am I the only one who gets weird fingerprint authentication UI? The message "Touch the fingerprint sensor" overlaps the fingerprint icon.
I can't take screenshots because they're disabled on that view, but if needed I can take a picture from another phone.
Xiaomi 12 weekly, been using it since one month and always had this issue (minor but annoying).

Thanks

Как насчет собственного приложения compass (com.miui.compass)?
He lives his life. I tried to calibrate, waiting for the correct position. But every time you enter the compass again, it resets to any position other than the correct one. I tried various manipulations and applications but nothing helps. Sometimes the compass shows the right direction, but this is until the next start.

Hi, I read that the Mix 4 will no longer receive Weekly Roms from August?! Is there still a way to get the monthly security patches?

Status
Not open for further replies.