MIUI 14 23.5.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I read that the Mix 4 will no longer receive Weekly Roms from August?! Is there still a way to get the monthly security patches?
The thing you need to know about Stable ROMs is that even if they are usually older in features and MIUI-specific code than Weeklies, they usually come with up-to-date security patches. So, the Stables that are expected to be released after the last Weekly should, in theory, have a newer security patch level.

He lives his life. I tried to calibrate, waiting for the correct position. But every time you enter the compass again, it resets to any position other than the correct one. I tried various manipulations and applications but nothing helps. Sometimes the compass shows the right direction, but this is until the next start.
It sound like you near strong magnetic field. Also check your case, perhaps it contains magnetic parts.

It sound like you near strong magnetic field. Also check your case, perhaps it contains magnetic parts.
Not at all. No cases or magnetic field Today I noticed that nothing has changed. You adjust the compass, and everything is fine, but on the subsequent launch, the direction is wrong again. And there is no pattern. Sometimes it shows one direction, sometimes completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.