MIUI 14 23.6.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
possible bug found in the info/settings of the individual apps. where is the button to toggle autostart? in the old build it was present. it has been moved? Thank you. Xiaomi 13pro.

Sam

Attachments

• IMG_20230702_084947.jpg
    IMG_20230702_084947.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: KGVER
Bug display on 12X:

The space between main icons screen & divider & docker is different.

And the space between main icons screen & divider is too large.

Screenshot_2023-07-02-13-51-09-175_com.miui.home.jpg

Hello
possible bug found in the info/settings of the individual apps. where is the button to toggle autostart? in the old build it was present. it has been moved? Thank you. Xiaomi 13pro.

Sam
Not having this new weekly but you can search generally for Autostart in Settings, there should be a page to centrally manage autostart for all apps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-02-09-48-44-637_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-02-09-48-44-637_com.android.settings.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_2023-07-02-09-49-03-580_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-02-09-49-03-580_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 169
Hello

Sam
Just because something you're used to see has been removed doesn't mean that it's a bug.
Xiaomi intentionally hid it for international ROMs. I unhid it for the next release.

For me on Xiaomi 13 Ultra there seems an issue with the recent context menu.... Usually you would do long-press on an app display in the recents list and a menu would appear with different options including a lock to prevent this app from being force closed....

When I do this in 26.06 weekly the entry looks as if pressed down, but no menu appears...

Just because something you're used to see has been removed doesn't mean that it's a bug.
Xiaomi intentionally hid it for international ROMs. I unhid it for the next release.

Definitely Xiaomi has her "period time" . . Or really trying to to mess things up - upon coming the MIUI 15 ! :cool::cool:

Thanks for re-making those changes for all of us ! ( thanks to all devs)

Definitely Xiaomi has her "period time" . . Or really trying to to mess things up - upon coming the MIUI 15 ! :cool::cool:

Thanks for re-making those changes for all of us ! ( thanks to all devs)
Yes, they also decided to rename this whole "Autostart" feature to "Background autostart" but for global ROMs only...

Reactions: Pampurio and KGVER
I could see a big red button to close pop up player,Is this a new feature with this build ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-02-19-41-09-235_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-02-19-41-09-235_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    806.8 KB · Views: 197
mine was a spontaneous report not meant to be a fault for you. In fact going into the camera settings to have the quick start and then the autostart function brought me back to the aforementioned screen only that the setting was no longer there and this could be strange. among other things I have not seen the change log indicate this new change. Anyway thanks for the explanation, I'll look in the settings. a greeting

Could anyone extract the Xiaomi messaging App (SMS) as a APK file for me?

I removed this app for a test. If I download an APK from the Internet, it is not possible to install, because the version is too old.
No Backup... Shame on me!

I tried to extract from the ROM file, but I can't.

mine was a spontaneous report not meant to be a fault for you. In fact going into the camera settings to have the quick start and then the autostart function brought me back to the aforementioned screen only that the setting was no longer there and this could be strange. among other things I have not seen the change log indicate this new change. Anyway thanks for the explanation, I'll look in the settings. a greeting
We haven't seen it in Xiaomi's changelog either. This is one of those things that we notice only after release, when users report it.

Installed on my Mi 11 last night, no issues found so far & my main banking apps are still working perfectly

where does the updater downloads the zip so i can manually start it from twrp, i selected the twrp option in the updater app, it downloaded the package, rebooted to twrp but the install didnt start automatically.

where does the updater downloads the zip so i can manually start it from twrp, i selected the twrp option in the updater app, it downloaded the package, rebooted to twrp but the install didnt start automatically.
In my device it's in the root of the storage...

My issue starts with the 1st photo in bottom row, i see nothing there and also i noticed that the storage size shows 0MB and all folders are empty. Im guessing theres an issue with twrp or some setting there, maybe someone knows what went wrong. If not, is the rom hybrid, can i install it directly from miui if i select no on the twrp promt ?

Do you have current TWRP?
Did TWRP ask you to enter your lock screen password?
Update TWRP.

Another possibility to update the ROM is the "fastboot method".

Reactions: Anamaria
Yeah, that was it, thank you for helping me, and may i suggest that the pinned topics in the mi11 forum get updated with this twrp link, the one there is also not current.

TWRP for supported devices are here.

Without a doubt, the ROM is very stable, low in temperature in high performance mode. Unfortunately there is a bug in version 23.6.26, where all Bluetooth audio devices are heard at a very low volume.

Reactions: Smadd
Status
Not open for further replies.