MIUI 14 23.6.8/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diting here,

Can anyone try out and see if Android Auto is having a disconnection/Crash issue when Mobile Data is disabled, and then enabled?
This can be tested by simply connecting Wireless Android Auto, and then turn mobile data off, waiting a bit (10 seconds or so), then turning Mobile Data on. W.AA will then crash as soon as mobile data comes on.

This is a reproduction for a real-life bug that whenever the network gets too weak or disappears for a while during driving, Android Auto will crash.
I'd like to know whether this is a Xiaomi.eu bug, or Android bug.

This doesn't happen on my friend's Xiaomi Mi 9 (Cepheus) with stock MIUI, but happens on my Mi 12T Pro (Diting)

Ist there known an issue with Telegram? Cant save Video and Pics. Share also dont Work after Upgrade to this Version

I'm fairly certain that there's a xiaomi.eu bug with Android Auto. My Mi 12T Pro (Diting) crashes wireless Android Auto as soon as mobile data is disconnected and reconnected.

A Mi 9 (Cepheus) running stock MIUI or AOSP doesn't crash.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hi everyone , is there any way to disable dynamic refresh rate ?
I hate that the screen colors and brightness kinda shift when the screen refresh rate changes .
Thats why i want to change the setting to a sjngle value and not have the refresh rate switch

Tried clearing data for battery app in system apps
And also pm disable com.miui.powerkeeper

But none seems to be working it still shifts between 60 and 120

I am about to install this room, I only have a question, Can the gestures keep working even if I install an 3rd party launcher?

Xiaomi.eu Rev 23.6.9 Dev is running great on my 13 Ultra. Good job Developers! The only problem I found is using VoWifi on a 5 Ghz Wlan. The call quality is so bad that it is hardly usable. When I switched my router to 2.4 Ghz, VoWifi is working well. Does anybody have the same experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.