MIUI 14 23.6.8/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
@

ingbrzy

upon searching the forum for some info i got to understand that you have mentioned many times that it is not advisable to update system apps manually, right?
What about camera , dialer and contact apps ? are those things excluded? because i could see there was a newer version of camera apk available to install, just need your thoughts on it

if you want someone to give you a relevant answer, put the error log here instead of the video.

Attachments

• Bez názvu.png
    Bez názvu.png
    275.7 KB · Views: 151
Just xiaomi things..
If you change the dpi in the dev options and try reboot, it causes a bootloop. Reflash isn't fix it, you need to wipe. Bruh

@

ingbrzy

upon searching the forum for some info i got to understand that you have mentioned many times that it is not advisable to update system apps manually, right?
What about camera , dialer and contact apps ? are those things excluded? because i could see there was a newer version of camera apk available to install, just need your thoughts on it
it's same for you.. don't update system apps manually..

Reactions: balagamer
This is my recovery
Okay do as following:
BOOT VERSION
Installation:
Phone in fastboot mode

Cmd:
fastboot boot twrp.img
or
Power shell
./fastboot boot twrp.img

then in Twrp go to Advanced -> flash current TWRP.

Download the newest TWRP 7.8 BOOT Version of your Xiaomi 12 aka cupid here. The link is taken from XDA.

Let me know if it worked .

• Love
Reactions: KGVER and Quangthai
Okay do as following:
BOOT VERSION
Installation:
Phone in fastboot mode

Cmd:
fastboot boot twrp.img
or
Power shell
./fastboot boot twrp.img

then in Twrp go to Advanced -> flash current TWRP.

Download the newest TWRP 7.8 BOOT Version of your Xiaomi 12 aka cupid here. The link is taken from XDA.

Let me know if it worked .
Thanks, i will try this way.

Since i think the last two roms i do not see the Screenshots what i make in Galerie Albums - also Screenshots will not be synced with cloud. I also do not see the taken Screenshots in google fotos

Last edited:
11 Ultra, update was fast. Thank you for fixing the long press on recent apps bug, it always froze the screen and I had to press home. Only happened when using buttons and vertical recent apps alignment. Thanks again guys :)

@Eclipse1991 i had installed newest eu weekly rom, after that install Twrp, install current Twrp, "change twrp folder" in Advanced menu to another name.
But after reboot, i can not use app banking (notification root/jaibreak device).:(:(

@Eclipse1991 i had installed newest eu weekly rom, after that install Twrp, install current Twrp, "change twrp folder" in Advanced menu to another name.
But after reboot, i can not use app banking (notification root/jaibreak device).:(:(
Which app is it? It detects something for sure

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Okay, I really dont know what to do in this case as I do not use that app.

Status
Not open for further replies.