MIUI 14 23.6.8/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be honest I don't know what it's detecting. I renamed TWRP, hid it with magisk, even disabled developer options and still detects root. My guessis either it detects unlocked bootloader or it's a bug in the app

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk
With global rom and unlock bootloader, i used it normally

Well to be honest I don't know what it's detecting. I renamed TWRP, hid it with magisk, even disabled developer options and still detects root. My guessis either it detects unlocked bootloader or it's a bug in the app

You need to clear apps cache completely or reinstall fresh everytime you try somthing, because once the app stores the device as rooted in local storage it won't go away unless you wipe cache or reinstall the app

Reactions: KGVER and Quangthai
Another inconvenient moment, the number of applications was removed.

Attachments

• IMG_20230621_102733.jpg
    IMG_20230621_102733.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_20230621_102558.jpg
    IMG_20230621_102558.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 221
Yes, when I try to chose "Android widgets" the end part wideo, the window is closing.
Edited:
After uninstall global version of Information Panel widgets are working.
Try Icebox and hide magisk manager with it!

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

My notification for location permission of "permission app" keep pop out every few days regardless what option i choose, clearing data or app cache of "permission app" won't help. Please, any solution? From 13 pro. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20230622_081710.jpg
    IMG_20230622_081710.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20230622_081725.jpg
    IMG_20230622_081725.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 157
Hello people , can someone tell me how to remove china theme app and convert it to the global one!
Don't think it's possible as per developers here, but you can load global theme store on top of the existing one ,it will work. The wallpaper section from settings menu wont work though.
Try and explore at your own risk

good afternoon forum, I have a xiaomi 13 pro. Has anyone noticed the difference between the overall sound quality of the ROM for this one? in global ROM the sound seems much more immersive and crisp

is there any patch that can fix this sound problem? the sound is good and has quality but it doesn't compare to the sound of the global ROM

Anyone experience charging speed on Mi 13 Ultra ? Battery is charging a bit slow and wireless charging speed is max 30 watt ! I have Original Xiaomi 50 watt wireless charger

Anyone experience charging speed on Mi 13 Ultra ? Battery is charging a bit slow and wireless charging speed is max 30 watt ! I have Original Xiaomi 50 watt wireless charger
Have a look here as it has been discussed before:

If it's the gold you will be capped at 30W. You need the new white one to get the full potential

Have a look here as it has been discussed before:

If it's the gold you will be capped at 30W. You need the new white one to get the full potential

Heheh...nice , we need to buy a new one to use the full full 50 watt speed! Unbelievable !

Have you tried first with clean installation of Xiaomi.eu - that is, without Magisk, even before enabling Developer options

Although bootloader is unlocked, Xiaomi EU has built-in some protections. But once you install Magisk, you opened more and more possibilities to detect

Have you tried first with clean installation of Xiaomi.eu - that is, without Magisk, even before enabling Developer options

Although bootloader is unlocked, Xiaomi EU has built-in some protections. But once you install Magisk, you opened more and more possibilities to detect
Well I will leave this to the guy that has the issue to try. I don't even remember the last time I clean flashed and I am not willing to mess anything on my setup

Status
Not open for further replies.