MIUI 14 23.7.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need unlocked bootloader and clean flash when coming from a different rom
I already have the bootloader unlocked with the xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.16.0.TMACNXM_v14-13_HYBRID rom, can I switch to the xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.23.7.3.DEV_v14-13 without losing data?

I already have the bootloader unlocked with the xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.16.0.TMACNXM_v14-13_HYBRID rom, can I switch to the xiaomi.eu_multi_ISHTAR_V14.0.23.7.3.DEV_v14-13 without losing data?
See previous post...

Sent from my MI 12 using Tapatalk

I m not sure.......i am on Eu stable 14.0..29.0.......if I want to go to weekly of this week... V14.0.23.7.3.DEV need update or First install?
Is It possibile direct by fastboot or i need twrp and root?
Please hpm

Last edited:
Hi all. I have Mi 11 Pro with latest .eu stable rom. I have "overheating" problem for a long time. The phone heats up when used outside on the bright sunlight with max brightness on, In just a few minutes the screen gets dimmer to the point the phone is unusable untill You get inside. It is not so much hot but dimmer. In indoors usage I never had problems. I adjust screen to lower resolution, battery to optimized mode and screen refresh rate to 60Hz but nothing helps. I really like the phone and everything about it but this really bugs me, especially during summer time. Is the situation better on the weekly rom or is it just the way it is with SD 888?? Thank You all for Your kind help.
I was using the previous stable on my 11 Pro because I wanted to have a stable system. But the weekly versions are way better and have less or no bugs instead of the stable version. So just update to stable and maybe your problem will be solved. If not try a clean flash from the scratch to weekly. If this also doesn't help your phone seems to have a problem

I was using the previous stable on my 11 Pro because I wanted to have a stable system. But the weekly versions are way better and have less or no bugs instead of the stable version. So just update to stable and maybe your problem will be solved. If not try a clean flash from the scratch to weekly. If this also doesn't help your phone seems to have a problem
On my mi11pro i had the same problem , also on weekly rom and there is no way to make it better. Now i have an 12pro - there the screen in the sun is much better. So i think the problem is the 888 because it gets to hot, maybe also the cooling system on mi11pro is not so good

On my mi11pro i had the same problem , also on weekly rom and there is no way to make it better. Now i have an 12pro - there the screen in the sun is much better. So i think the problem is the 888 because it gets to hot, maybe also the cooling system on mi11pro is not so good
Thanks!! This is helpfull because You have te same model and You tried both type of Roms. So I don´t have to experiment but to accept the cooling system on Mi 11 Pro isn´t adequate. One more thing, I read that 12 Pro is also known for overheating issues, You said it doesn´t have dimming problems like Mi 11 Pro?? Never the less, I think I will skip the 12 Pro and will buy 13 Pro with SD 8 Gen 2 or Samsung S22 Ultra (this one I am considering just and only because of USB 3.2 and video output which Xiaomi 13 Pro sadly doesn´t have).

Thanks!! This is helpfull because You have te same model and You tried both type of Roms. So I don´t have to experiment but to accept the cooling system on Mi 11 Pro isn´t adequate. One more thing, I read that 12 Pro is also known for overheating issues, You said it doesn´t have dimming problems like Mi 11 Pro?? Never the less, I think I will skip the 12 Pro and will buy 13 Pro with SD 8 Gen 2 or Samsung S22 Ultra (this one I am considering just and only because of USB 3.2 and video output which Xiaomi 13 Pro sadly doesn´t have).
Yes the overheating and dimming on mi12pro is not so extreme like on mi11pro. I also recommend to take the 13pro. As i read,the display on 13 pro is better than the 12pro. Maybe someone who has the 13pro can confirme.

Reactions: kekec01
Hello, I have a 13 ultra with the stable EU rom on it, I want to install the weekly EU one, do I have to do an update or complete flash?
wdym update or complete flash? In order to go to weekly you have to flash anyway. If you mean if you need to format no, the opposite holds truth that is going from a weekly to stable, since it's a downgrade.

Stock camera selfie video beutifie is doing nothing just showing reset? ... Are you have this also? MI13
Screenshot_2023-07-10-01-19-40-674_com.android.camera.jpg

I just wondering if I write bug there, what happens? It will be fixed in China? ? Or just discussing and forget?
If it's a Rom bug and the devs can replicate it, it will be fixed.
If it's a Xiaomi issue that devs can fix, many times they do so.
If it's a Xiaomi issue that cannot be fixed you will need to report it to Xiaomi and hope for the best

Sent from my Xiaomi 13 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: KGVER
12 pro another user, only time I issue overheating is when phone was left on car dashboard on very sunny day, with navigation running. Direct sun through front carglass, and 30+ celsius is not good combination with nav apk runing. Dev weekly rom is way better than stock, at least I didnt notice any bug. Not using g-pay, so dunno about that.

Reactions: kekec01
I seem to have a problem with push notifications, only noticeable for example in the morning when I unlock my phone I will receive certain notifications all at once (WhatsApp messages etc). During the day it seems to be fine I will receive notifications while phone is locked, can anyone advise? Many thanks

Mi 11 Ultra

jonnynova

app Security / battery / gear on the top right
- turn off mobile data when device is locked / Never
- clear cache when device is locked / Never
- scenarios / sleep mode / turn off

wdym update or complete flash? In order to go to weekly you have to flash anyway. If you mean if you need to format no, the opposite holds truth that is going from a weekly to stable, since it's a downgrade.
Hello, ok as soon as I have time I will do everything, thanks for the support.

Reactions: KGVER
I don't see the "normal" poco f5 does it have it already because I've purchased it and it's only like a couple of days or something??

Mi 11. All seems working. I will try the 50w wireless charging and report back. I did clean install. Clean wipe, clean as the baby bottom.

As we approach the end of device lifecycle,.,., RIP
No upgrade path due to missing 4G band on Xiaomi 13 and 14. I think I have to get a 12 Ultra with discount. Maybe the American phones can catch up to Xiaomi technology before I am out of options

Status
Not open for further replies.